Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
Administrator
A/S/L
That was wrong.
The announced date is November 24, 2010

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/9/16 22:20
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 00/F/CityofWonder
naku >.< sana naman d 2 gawa-gawa... haiz..

ate kuya gus2 ko kape.. lahat ng gus2 ko ay susundin nyo ang magkamali ay pipingutin ko lol XD
Posted on: 2010/9/19 23:42
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
hey advance merry christmas everyone!
anyhow, is it available in the philippines already?
where can i get one?
thanks! happy holidays!!
Posted on: 2010/12/24 2:55
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Kevin said SM Bicutan's Odyssey stall has it, lumad. Btw, welcome back! Lol. I can't find it on Robinson's Ermita yet D:

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/24 10:05
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Last month I'd been calling Polyeast a lot of times to ask when they'll release it here but they won't confirm the date. The lady said it'll be around the second week of this month.

Checked it last Saturday at Astroplus SM North and to my surprise they already have it. BUT they can't sell it yet because the CDs were not yet on their computer (BOO!)

I didn't have time to go to the mall til two days ago. Finally bought my copy. No free posters but atleast its way cheaper than the japanese version. HOORAY!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm new here BTW, hello everyone! :)
Posted on: 2010/12/25 2:49
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Quote:

hikku wrote:
Last month I'd been calling Polyeast a lot of times to ask when they'll release it here but they won't confirm the date. The lady said it'll be around the second week of this month.

Checked it last Saturday at Astroplus SM North and to my surprise they already have it. BUT they can't sell it yet because the CDs were not yet on their computer (BOO!)

I didn't have time to go to the mall til two days ago. Finally bought my copy. No free posters but atleast its way cheaper than the japanese version. HOORAY!

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I'm new here BTW, hello everyone! :)

Well hello there!
What part of SM North BTW? The Block ?
Posted on: 2010/12/25 8:39
Went out to watch "Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote" with my mom yesterday in Robinson's Ermita. I asked PolyEast Records days ago in facebook why they don't have UHSCV2 in Rob Ermita yet, then yesterday, I went to AstroPlus and saw UHSCV2 in their new releases. I was like.. "YAAY!" but, I'm waiting for my Japan version copy to arrive by January, that's why I didn't buy a copy of the PH version. D:

Anyhow, can someone ask the status of UHSCV2 sales in the Philippines?

Posted on: 2010/12/25 15:31
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Went out to watch "Si Agimat at si Enteng Kabisote" with my mom yesterday in Robinson's Ermita. I asked PolyEast Records days ago in facebook why they don't have UHSCV2 in Rob Ermita yet, then yesterday, I went to AstroPlus and saw UHSCV2 in their new releases. I was like.. "YAAY!" but, I'm waiting for my Japan version copy to arrive by January, that's why I didn't buy a copy of the PH version. D:

Anyhow, can someone ask the status of UHSCV2 sales in the Philippines?

They?re selling it little by little. But they have alot.
Posted on: 2010/12/26 6:12
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
I had searched it all over SM North Edsa and finally I found one at Astroplus at the main mall. It's just the CD, no posters, DVD, kuma charm and stuffs but that's okay. It's a bit expensive for an international artist CD (485.00PHP compared to others which cost around 450.00PHP) but hey, if it's for Hikki, I'm down with that. Yes, they're selling it gradually because I only found one copy on display. Funny thing is that the saleslady ask me what CD am I holding, as if she doesn't know the items being sold there. Oh, First Love, Distance, and the Single Collection Vol.1 are also being sold there. I'm really hoping for Ultra Blue to be released here. :)
Posted on: 2010/12/26 6:24
I think they're quite afraid to release a lot on stalls since Hikki is not well promoted here. Plus, her Filipino fans are limited. Perhaps the ones who are only into the Japanese culture in general. And I think they only sent out some copies in Robinson's Ermita since I asked for it.

Posted on: 2010/12/26 6:26
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>