Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
I agree with that macky. Anyways, I'm happy that finally they are releasing Hikki's new album here in the Philippines. And if I have more money, I'll buy the other albums available (currently I have 3 albums).
Posted on: 2010/12/26 6:34
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I actually hated it D: Ah~ I bought the Japanese version for PHP2,500 D: if they just confirmed it earlier then I could use the spare money to buy that Kuma Power shirt D: *sigh* I want it badly.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/26 6:37
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
Crap. 2,500? Talk about overpricing hehe. I guess patience really is a virtue. Good thing I don't have any online store accounts. But the good thing is that you get all the freebies included during the initial release right? While all I got is the CD which has the label "Made in the Philippines" crap. By the way, where can you avail the Kuma Power shirt?
Posted on: 2010/12/26 6:49
I won't get the bonus DVD but I can get the Kuma charm tho. I ordered it late. It costs 2.5k because I ordered it from an acquaintance in Fukouka. Not via CDJapan nor YesAsia. D: CDJapan is cheaper. It costs 1,900 for 3-4weeks shipping. But since I can give downpayments to my acquaintance, I took that option. D:

Posted on: 2010/12/26 8:03
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
the made in philippines is quite irritating
Posted on: 2010/12/26 8:09
Quote:

Kumabear wrote:
the made in philippines is quite irritating

Yeah, it irritates me too XD It's like.. something you bought from Divisoria, Quiapo or Baclaran XD

Posted on: 2010/12/26 8:39
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Utada_Hikaru_Single_Collection_Vol._2#Release_history

According to this web page, it should be physically present @ most legit music shops and shelves in the Philippines since the 17th of Dec. under PolyEast Records. I don't know or can tell how many shipped units made it there; I know all the other neighboring Asian nations don't have nearly the prominent industry that Japan does in term of music production and tallying, so there's probably no reasonable odds of finding out either of the former two notions. Good luck finding it though, hope its not outrageously expensive! Take pics if you do get some where that has it in stock...

I'm wondering aloud now whether we'll get it on U.S. shelves physically or not in the future; fine w/ me either way since I did get a 1st press ed. from YesAsia.com!...
Posted on: 2010/12/26 16:10
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Eeeeeesh I tried looking for SCV2 or any of her albums here in Baguio since it was a pain going to Manila just to buy her album when I heard it was going to be released here in the Philippines, but I found nothing... awww man I guess I have no choice but to go to Manila
Posted on: 2010/12/26 23:18
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered

Oh, come on. I know what you all feel. But buying the Philippine version makes us recognized through local sales, in short, buy the PH version to support Hikki. I f Hikki founds out that UHSCV2 sold well in the Philippines, she would credit us. Imagine that one. And, First Love is the first #1 J-POP album ever in the Philippines, according to Polyeast. Thay said it went Platinum here.
Posted on: 2010/12/27 3:59
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:

Oh, come on. I know what you all feel. But buying the Philippine version makes us recognized through local sales, in short, buy the PH version to support Hikki. I f Hikki founds out that UHSCV2 sold well in the Philippines, she would credit us. Imagine that one. And, First Love is the first #1 J-POP album ever in the Philippines, according to Polyeast. Thay said it went Platinum here.

yup! thats how i feel too. if sales goes well, they might release the other albums as well..
Posted on: 2010/12/27 4:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>