Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I feel bad Polyeast did not organize an event for UHSCV2's launch like what most distributors do nowadays for their K-pop releases. The album could've gained more attention if they did that (and gave free posters LOL).
Posted on: 2010/12/28 19:23
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
There is a copy of scv1 in astroplus sm north right?
Posted on: 2010/12/28 22:37
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Yep yep. Also found 4 displayed copies at the department store :)
Posted on: 2010/12/28 22:44
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

airac wrote:
I've already bought it in Astrovision, Greenhills :D How come the booklet does not include the photoshoot of Utada for the album, which were include in our gallery: http://www.utadanet.com/modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php?xoops_imageid=3185&set_albumName=promotional&id=uhsc2_101021_news_uh5 ? Thanks!

It doesn't include any photo inside the album.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/29 4:15
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
I envy everybody, I want mine too... but my mom said we have to spend christmas and new year here... oh and astroplus in sm baguio doesn't have it yet i checked yesterday, all they have are kpop albums damn it
Posted on: 2010/12/29 18:39
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
@Soulhunter: How about on the Limited Edition Packaging, are the said photos included in the booklet? Thanks! :D
Posted on: 2010/12/29 18:49
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
Quote:

Unregistered wrote:
I envy everybody, I want mine too... but my mom said we have to spend christmas and new year here... oh and astroplus in sm baguio doesn't have it yet i checked yesterday, all they have are kpop albums damn it

They sell gradually but have alot in stock! Don't worry :)
Posted on: 2010/12/29 19:43
Quote:

airac wrote:
@Soulhunter: How about on the Limited Edition Packaging, are the said photos included in the booklet? Thanks! :D

No, both UHSCV1 and UHSCV2 doesn't include photos inside. D: those were just promotional photos D:

Posted on: 2010/12/29 22:17
Quote:

Unregistered wrote:

Oh.. I see.. try asking PolyEast Records on facebook.

Posted on: 2010/12/29 22:19
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345