Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  airac
      airac
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I've already bought it in Astrovision, Greenhills :D How come the booklet does not include the photoshoot of Utada for the album, which were include in our gallery: http://www.utadanet.com/modules/xoopsgallery/view_photo.php?xoops_imageid=3185&set_albumName=promotional&id=uhsc2_101021_news_uh5 ? Thanks!
Posted on: 2010/12/28 18:35
Re: Utada Hikaru SINGLE COLLECTION VOL.2 possibly to be released here in the Philippines
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

robbyds wrote:
i went first to Astrovision in SM Megamall and I was surprised to find out that they were out-of-stock of the album! So I proceeded to Oddysey and I was fortunate enough to get the LAST copy in the shelf. I also both a copy of SCV1 (they only had two copies).

Really? That's quite surprising. Whooa!

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/28 17:04
  •  robbyds
      robbyds
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
i went first to Astrovision in SM Megamall and I was surprised to find out that they were out-of-stock of the album! So I proceeded to Oddysey and I was fortunate enough to get the LAST copy in the shelf. I also both a copy of SCV1 (they only had two copies).
Posted on: 2010/12/28 6:15
Quote:

lumad wrote:
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:

Oh, come on. I know what you all feel. But buying the Philippine version makes us recognized through local sales, in short, buy the PH version to support Hikki. I f Hikki founds out that UHSCV2 sold well in the Philippines, she would credit us. Imagine that one. And, First Love is the first #1 J-POP album ever in the Philippines, according to Polyeast. Thay said it went Platinum here.

yup! thats how i feel too. if sales goes well, they might release the other albums as well..

I know, I just don't want to double my copy. I want to be practical. Well, since I've ordered the Japanese version I think I don't need to have the PH version anymore. I don't know if you order from CDJapan or YesAsia, they count it on which country it was sold. But then, I support Hikki, and that's what I needed to do as her fan.

Posted on: 2010/12/28 5:53
Went to SM Mall of Asia today, they have it on AstroPlus!

Posted on: 2010/12/28 5:48
  •  Kumabear
      Kumabear
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Manila , Philippines
odyssey has it too
They sell t he other albums too right?
Posted on: 2010/12/27 13:59
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 20/M/Philippines
Quote:

airac wrote:
Where did you buy this? I want to buy this already :)). Btw, does it include th 2 CD's? Is the booklet printed in japan or just here in the Philippines?

Yeah it does include the 2 CD's. Both the CD's and the booklet are made in the Philippines. I bought mine last Sunday at Astroplus (Main Mall) at SM North Edsa.
Posted on: 2010/12/27 9:58
Quote:

airac wrote:
Where did you buy this? I want to buy this already :)). Btw, does it include th 2 CD's? Is the booklet printed in japan or just here in the Philippines?

Try asking PolyEast Records on Facebook. But I know they have it on Robinson's Ermita, SM Bicutan and SM North Edsa.

Posted on: 2010/12/27 8:56
  •  airac
      airac
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Posted on: 2010/12/27 8:16
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:

Oh, come on. I know what you all feel. But buying the Philippine version makes us recognized through local sales, in short, buy the PH version to support Hikki. I f Hikki founds out that UHSCV2 sold well in the Philippines, she would credit us. Imagine that one. And, First Love is the first #1 J-POP album ever in the Philippines, according to Polyeast. Thay said it went Platinum here.

yup! thats how i feel too. if sales goes well, they might release the other albums as well..
Posted on: 2010/12/27 4:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345>