Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  how do you feel about utada and marriage?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: how do you feel about utada and marriage?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Hikki16 wrote:
yea, i feel the same
woot woot for us!!!
LOL yeah! xD
Posted on: 2005/11/24 14:29
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
yea, i feel the same
woot woot for us!!!
Posted on: 2005/11/24 14:27
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Well I don't really agree with the whole getting married at a age thing. But I'm pretty sure she wanted to get married to him. I mean they've been together for awhile now, if she wanted to break up with him, she probably would have done it a long time ago. They do make a good couple too. And I think it's cool if she is gainning weight or not. That tells you she's healthy. I mean I'm not a big fan of super skinny stars that look like they are going to die on the spot. So I think it's cool if she gains or not. I'm not as thin as I want to be, but I least I know I'm pretty healthy, besides from stuffing hamburgers down my mouth. LOL but if she's happy then we should be happy for her. I mean that's what really matters in a relationship, if you're happy and if your not, then move on.
Posted on: 2005/11/24 14:24
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
how do you feel about utada and marriage?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
so i am found out about uatda getting married the yr she was, and i was shocked, i gotta say, and i thought to myself, why would she marry when she is only 19 yrs old..i was dumbfounded. and really i didn't believe it, so i just forgot about it, then i was talking to my little asain friend the other day (he is actually 24..not little) lol and he said that she was definatly married and showed me a picture of them, he is a real cutie! but enouogh of that, they looked so cute together, but i was not sure if she loved him..she was 19, alot of pressure with her job, and well, "was her love mature or imature?" and i didn't really know,..but i am happy for her, i just don't think she knew what she was getting herself into, ya know?! well, i was talking to him (my friend) and he said that she was actually geeting big, like fat big, and i was pissed, i couldn't beleive that she could ever be fat, so i wanted proof, so i got the site saw it, and was happy,of course i never thought she would be fat, ever, but she was bigger, and not fat bigger, a beautiful weight, healthy looking, in perfect shape, not really like the skinny asains you see all the time, and i am happy for her, when i get the site i was surely let you know!!
she is soooo pretty
omg
keeo it real and great hikki!!!
you are awsome
~krissy~

p.s...feel free to tell me what you think?
Posted on: 2005/11/24 14:10
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12