<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  newt456
      newt456
Re: Vocal Talent
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Yes! Those are perfect! I think One Night Magic would be a great addition to the list too.

I'm having trouble with some of the low notes but I'll keep looking. The problem I am finding is how am I supposed to tell what note she is singing to find the range?

I am not ear trained to be able to do that.
Posted on: 2010/9/11 11:31
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

newt456 wrote:
Yes! Those are perfect! I think One Night Magic would be a great addition to the list too.

I'm having trouble with some of the low notes but I'll keep looking. The problem I am finding is how am I supposed to tell what note she is singing to find the range?

To help with that, I'd suggest searching for this video on youtube about Lady Gaga. It's short clips that demonstrates her octave range and such. You could use that to compare with Utada's voice to see which note she is hitting. Or, you could see if there's a website that has audio examples of the octaves.
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/9/11 14:05
  •  newt456
      newt456
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

newt456 wrote:

To help with that, I'd suggest searching for this video on youtube about Lady Gaga. It's short clips that demonstrates her octave range and such. You could use that to compare with Utada's voice to see which note she is hitting. Or, you could see if there's a website that has audio examples of the octaves.

That is a great idea!

I'll go look for it.
Posted on: 2010/9/11 15:49
  •  Kimoto
      Kimoto
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1dmWX4LK4M

This might give you the answer. Her vibrato is blizzard...
Posted on: 2010/9/14 18:34
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
For the low notes I'd say Flavor of life ballad version, the low part is really low for a girl.
and for high notes I think the highest note she hits is in can you keep a secret the hoowwoooaah part lol
*edit* actually I think addicted to you or BLUE is a better example of high notes..
Posted on: 2010/9/14 23:07
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12