Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Firstlove
      Firstlove
Konichiwa ^_^
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L high school student
Hello everyone *bows* I'm Kaytee , I am a hugeeeeeeeeeee fan of Utada , I discovered her 3 years ago , I was looking up a japanese show , it was either Koizora or Majo no jouken and the user played First Love as the song , I fell in love with it and i've been hooked on her music ever since ^__^ my favorite songs by her are :First love , this is the one , final distance , apple and cinamon , colors , passion , and hikari <3 <3 <3 , it was funny because my friend hates the song first love , she found out months after I started listening to Utada that she sang simple and clean for Kingdom hearts and now she likes her too XD

Other than Utada Hikaru , I am fond of other japanese artists such as Ayumi Hamasaki , Taki and Tsubasa , Fukui Mai , and Ken hirari ^_^ I think I love Japan far better than America hehe , I want to travel to Japan someday.

I am a huge fan of asian shows , like Majo no jouken , Koizora , Boku wa imouto ni koi wo suru , Boys before flowers <3 , Apartment 1303 , The slit mouthed woman 1&2 , I also love reading and writing ^_^

It was nice to meet you all :D

Itadakimasu !
Posted on: 2010/9/15 22:11
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: Konichiwa ^_^
guest_Unregistered
Where are you from, anyway? Mind if I ask you this? Kevin. Philippines. 6 years Hikki fanatic.
Posted on: 2010/9/15 22:16
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Welcome to the forum hmmmm itadakimasu isn't it word before you go eat ?
Posted on: 2010/9/16 5:27
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Hello Kaytee. Welcome to UtadaNet; an Utada fansite where almost all of the members are friends. lol. Anyway, right.. "Itadakimasu" in Japanese means "Thank you for the meal". "Hajimemashite" is "Nice to meet you" and "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" is "I'm looking forward to our friendship - (not all the time. It depends on the situation)"

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/16 9:56
  •  Firstlove
      Firstlove
UtadaNet Newbie
sorry for the late reply lol, I forgot my username :P I live in California in America
Posted on: 2010/10/13 15:29
  •  Firstlove
      Firstlove
UtadaNet Newbie
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Hello Kaytee. Welcome to UtadaNet; an Utada fansite where almost all of the members are friends. lol. Anyway, right.. "Itadakimasu" in Japanese means "Thank you for the meal". "Hajimemashite" is "Nice to meet you" and "Yoroshiku Onegaishimasu" is "I'm looking forward to our friendship - (not all the time. It depends on the situation)"
\

I know that, I was trying to find something funny to say before I posted my introduction and itadakimasu came into mind hehe
Posted on: 2010/10/13 15:30
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic