Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Discussion
  Why Korean artists enter the Japanese market?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: Why Korean artists enter the Japanese market?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
few days ago i watch on tv, MTV World Stage 2010 live at KL Malaysia, and Wonder Girl perform there they were sang (sry forgot the song title....their popular song, you know with clap clap thingy) well their performance quite attractive but they really cant sing XP none of them have unique voice as a singers.

Why they were so popular with those voices, never understand that.

I'm a mega WG fan, but I see your point. They do have their moments, though. The song you are talking about is "Nobody". I don't think (many) people like them for their "amazing singing abilities", it's more like the dances and how catchy the songs are. An example would be the creator of youtube. He said once that his favorite videos to watch are people doing the Wonder Girls' "Tell Me" dance. Everything about them is addicting, and you can thank JYP for that. =D
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/9/23 12:36
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
^
As far as I know ICONIQ has her own thread in the Other Music section. I don't know if you really ignored my warning pm to you. You kept on doing this; IDK what your real motive is from posting these PURE KPOP stuffs. Even thought that I could give you another chance last time, but if this continues.. let's see what will happen.

No, it's not that. Don't fret. I really can't find the Iconiq thread here since I last logged in here. Neither the same post regarding this. I'm sorry. I'll try finding it asgain here. My net connection here is a total disaster since last week. ^_^♪
Posted on: 2010/9/23 19:47
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

kevinmarickgale wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
^
As far as I know ICONIQ has her own thread in the Other Music section. I don't know if you really ignored my warning pm to you. You kept on doing this; IDK what your real motive is from posting these PURE KPOP stuffs. Even thought that I could give you another chance last time, but if this continues.. let's see what will happen.

No, it's not that. Don't fret. I really can't find the Iconiq thread here since I last logged in here. Neither the same post regarding this. I'm sorry. I'll try finding it asgain here. My net connection here is a total disaster since last week. ^_^♪

Here's the most current thread about ICONIQ.
http://www.utadanet.com/modules/newbb/viewtopic.php?topic_id=4789&forum=7&post_id=120958#forumpost120958
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/9/23 20:11
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
few days ago i watch on tv, MTV World Stage 2010 live at KL Malaysia, and Wonder Girl perform there they were sang (sry forgot the song title....their popular song, you know with clap clap thingy) well their performance quite attractive but they really cant sing XP none of them have unique voice as a singers.

Why they were so popular with those voices, never understand that.

I'm a mega WG fan, but I see your point. They do have their moments, though. The song you are talking about is "Nobody". I don't think (many) people like them for their "amazing singing abilities", it's more like the dances and how catchy the songs are. An example would be the creator of youtube. He said once that his favorite videos to watch are people doing the Wonder Girls' "Tell Me" dance. Everything about them is addicting, and you can thank JYP for that. =D

Sry but no thank you, not interested.
Posted on: 2010/9/23 22:54
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I'm locking this now.

Continue further discussions on the Kpop thread at Other Music's section.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/24 11:28
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345