Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  CDJapan Poll "Who is your favorite J-Pop female artist?" Vote for Utada Hikaru!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: CDJapan Poll "Who is your favorite J-Pop female artist?" Vote for Utada Hikaru!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 20/M/California
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Look at my avatar.

No disrespect, but no one said I had to vote for Hikaru nor is it a law on this forum for all users to be die hard Hikaru lovers. I like Utada Hikaru, but I love Ai Otsuka.

Look at my signature. I love YoungBae but I'd go to Hikaru if they were both in a room. And why is it that no one seems to understand my sense of humor? D=

Check out this hat for sale!
http://www.zazzle.com/heart_station_hat-148152297661170325
Posted on: 2010/9/21 17:23
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: CDJapan Poll "Who is your favorite J-Pop female artist?" Vote for Utada Hikaru!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Okay...let...me...vote...for...

Ai Otsuka.

This site is a effing hack..Ai only has 18 votes. 18!!! Are you kidding?

It's ok Kayo...she got 20 votes now

Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:

And why is it that no one seems to understand my sense of humor? D=

S'ok Bill...i laughed

...Sorry guys...I just had to vote Shiina Ringo >.> because she should not have so few votes D:

[EDIT]

Thanks to me Shiina went up to 1%

[EDIT] and now she went back down D:
Posted on: 2010/9/21 20:25
  •  LoBFCanti
      LoBFCanti
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 20/M/Brooklyn,NY
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Okay...let...me...vote...for...

Ai Otsuka.

This site is a effing hack..Ai only has 18 votes. 18!!! Are you kidding?

Quote:

~Billy<3'sHikki~ wrote:

And why is it that no one seems to understand my sense of humor? D=

S'ok Bill...i laughed

...Sorry guys...I just had to vote Shiina Ringo >.> because she should not have so few votes D:

[EDIT]

Thanks to me Shiina went up to 1%

Yeah I'm sorry. Shiina is getting my vote.

Me and Giga are jumping ship on this one.
Posted on: 2010/9/21 21:44
  •  Hikaru_Kuma
      Hikaru_Kuma
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Who is Olivia ? I never heard of her. But wth she has more votes than Hikki :o
*Vote for Hikki*
Posted on: 2010/9/22 4:52
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Yea that's still like 220 less than what I expected her to have..maybe more. Maybe less, but definitely more than 20 you said. Yep~, hack!!
Posted on: 2010/9/22 13:49
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

LoBFCanti wrote:
Shiina is getting my vote.

Me and Giga are jumping ship on this one.

It doesnt make sence to me that Shiina would have such little votes. Olivia has not been active for such a long time, and all of her stuff tends to be mini-disks but she still has more votes??!!

Quote:

Kayoko wrote:

Yea that's still like 220 less than what I expected her to have..maybe more. Maybe less, but definitely more than 20 you said. Yep~, hack!!

Actually I expected her to be one of the top artists for this poll. As I thought she was loved very widely >.> I mean...from the very little I've seen of her...I have to agree...that she's really cute I only listened to her because of a cover I really liked COVER!!! but yeah, something about this poll...seems...odd O.o

Quote:

Hikaru_Kuma wrote:

Who is Olivia ? I never heard of her. But wth she has more votes than Hikki :o
*Vote for Hikki*

Olivia Lufkin is kind of an "experimental" artist...mainly because she was very lost an confused during her music carrer (not that it's a bad thing) She's not a native Japanese girl, speaks English, and has some very decent songs.

Most of her songs are Rock style, but she also has ballads, which in my opinion...can be lovely She was also the singing voice Of Reira on a Japanese anime called NANA.

In conclusion O.O Olivia Lufkin can be a hit or a miss, either you like her...or you don't. I personally happen to like her because her music gave me alot of inspiration for my artwork, as well as helped me get over "artist block." Plus, I sent her an Email of a picture and she really liked it

But judging from how Avax is releasing a "Greatest Hits" collection. I'd say her music carrer is over with them :S
Posted on: 2010/9/22 19:53
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well i want to vote Ringo Shiina but...... hmmm in the end i pick Hikki. Where actually i want to vote to MISIA she's not even on the list
Posted on: 2010/9/23 23:43
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Well i want to vote Ringo Shiina but...... hmmm in the end i pick Hikki. Where actually i want to vote to MISIA she's not even on the list

Wow Val!! You listen to Shiina? O.o since when? :O
Posted on: 2010/9/24 0:06
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:

Wow Val!! You listen to Shiina? O.o since when? :O

its been three years now ( before i enter UNet then) just never show it here
Posted on: 2010/9/24 0:28
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
*raises hand* I OBVIOUSLY choose hikki * V * WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *TWIRLS ABOUT*
Posted on: 2010/9/24 1:51
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>