Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..."
guest_Unregistered
Okay, so let me get this straight. There are some people who keep on bragging about what I am posting here lately. Like what another UtadaNet member here, here is what she said:

Quote:

wakekeke! aw.. someone pls hug this poor thing

sure thing. stop posting things like that and thank you for saying that ur not logging in anymore coz WE DON'T NEED U. the members and the sites dont need a member that posts topics and nonesense things and not even related to the MAIN TOPIC/person of this website.
-------
oh btw,
lol maybe u really dont know me in the international kpop fandom industry or just really a newbie. sorry kid but i think ur messing w/ a big fish like me lol.

and yeah.. congratulations! u just lost ur 'cool' hehe

As to that person who have just told me that, I think that user has a motive: PERSONAL ATTACK. I am sorry for the word but I think it's just that person doesn't like me or even my posts here (in which she said its more of a DAMN PIRATED K-Pop thing), which I think can kill time while waiting for Hikki to come back.

I'm just killing time for us to be active here in this site MORE...

To that person or to those persons, rather, that has personal hatred on me, just leave. leave that poor poor destitute thing ALONE. Such that I will never log-in here in this site for just a childish reason.

Sorry for the language but I am only saying this not to conscientize them but it's just a wake up call or reminder to not only to the persons involved in that personal attack but to all users in behalf.

Of course, who will give up a fandom for just a person who shows negativity to me. It's just a challenge for me to test my true devotion to Hikki.

You know who you all are. And to the moderators, I hope you all know what i am going through, so please understand and bear with me. I am sorry to those who aren't interested to the topics I've posted lately. And to hose against me, please, stop. i believe that what comes up must go down.

To all, good day and may God bless us all.

Kevin+
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:00
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Re: Message from Kevin+ "Maybe not so inportant actually..."
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
If you have problem between member please use PM, dont post it in public. Or you can PM or Admin so we might can solve you guys problem.

Thank You
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:30
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
Hey, look, it's not that I am against you and I got your point in keeping this site alive while waiting for Hikki to come back, it's just that your words are really in favor for yourself.

You think that this is not childish? I'll tell you this is more childish than what Roovette told you not to log in here anymore. It's like "OH MOMMY, THIS PERSON DID THIS TO ME AND THAT BLAH BLAH.." Such an emotional person.. but I cannot change you and whatever.

This is too childish. Why bother making a thread? You can just talk to them personally via PM.

And you know, let other people express their opinion.
You don't care if they think that it is pirated. Let them think that way and keep your anger to yourself, no need to make this whole a thing a big deal by just making this thread and people reply, and will probably get on your nerves AGAIN.
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:33
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
OMG!!!

u made a thread for me???

as in only for me????

how sweet of you!
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:38
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
If you have problem between member please use PM, dont post it in public. Or you can PM or Admin so we might can solve you guys problem.

Thank You

No problem, Swallowtail. (:

Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:
Hey, look, it's not that I am against you and I got your point in keeping this site alive while waiting for Hikki to come back, it's just that your words are really in favor for yourself.

You think that this is not childish? I'll tell you this is more childish than what Roovette told you not to log in here anymore. It's like "OH MOMMY, THIS PERSON DID THIS TO ME AND THAT BLAH BLAH.." Such an emotional person.. but I cannot change you and whatever.

This is too childish. Why bother making a thread? You can just talk to them personally via PM.

And you know, let other people express their opinion.
You don't care if they think that it is pirated. Let them think that way and keep your anger to yourself, no need to make this whole a thing a big deal by just making this thread and people reply, and will probably get on your nerves AGAIN.

I respect each and everybody's opinion but not to the point that it will cause a major disaster of emotional rampage. I mean, come on. Okay, enough with the K-Pop thing, but after this I hope everything's back to normal again.

Don't wanna comment anymore about Roovette and her complaint. I understand.
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:38
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
lol ur the one whos complaining not me~

this thread is a proof. and ur comment on my post in the other thread.

"motive: PERSONAL ATTACK"
lol!

CLICK TO VIEW kevinmarickgale's yelling and rampage
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:42
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
@Kevin

Yes, and I wasn't talking about the whole K-pop thing that you just posted. I was referring to your behavior in this site. I saw your post which contained "Only Utada Hikaru. Utada Hikaru. UTADA HIKARU. MASYADO NA. SUMOSOBRA NA. (This is too much)", what are you saying that it is too much?

THIS SITE IS DEDICATED FOR UTADA HIKARU AND UTADA ALONE, BUT THERE ARE OTHER FORUM SECTIONS HERE THAT ALLOWS EVERYONE TO TALK ABOUT OTHER ARTISTS.

WHAT YOU SAID IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE.

(Caps lock is just to emphasize my point here, not any assault or something)
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:43
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Quote:

Hikki4ever119 wrote:
@Kevin

Yes, and I wasn't talking about the whole K-pop thing that you just posted. I was referring to your behavior in this site. I saw your post which contained "Only Utada Hikaru. Utada Hikaru. UTADA HIKARU. MASYADO NA. SUMOSOBRA NA. (This is too much)", what are you saying that it is too much?

THIS SITE IS DEDICATED FOR UTADA HIKARU AND UTADA ALONE, BUT THERE ARE OTHER FORUM SECTIONS HERE THAT ALLOWS EVERYONE TO TALK ABOUT OTHER ARTISTS.

WHAT YOU SAID IS JUST UNACCEPTABLE.

(Caps lock is just to emphasize my point here, not any assault or something)

"MASYADO NA. SUMOSOBRA NA." refers to the defamatory words against me (IDK if for everybody is defamatory somewhat). Please. Just give me time to think about this. Thanks for bearing with me.
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:47
  •  Hikki4ever119
      Hikki4ever119
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 14/F/Philippines
@Kevin

You must have misunderstood what I've said.
This is a site for Hikki yet you said that you're killing time until Hikki's back, yes, I got your point and you said those words which annoyed the hell out of me.

Try to analyze what you've said.
Posted on: 2010/9/20 6:55
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
So problem solved right. Mind if i lock this thread

Thank You
Posted on: 2010/9/20 7:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
12>