Poster Thread
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Re: ~The K-pop Thread~
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

CrescentLupin9 wrote:
No it doesn't seem exaggerated at all xD i listen to them too and a lot more underground/lesser known people *nods nods* and even krock though its such a long list i'm not even going to attempt xD

Well, then, who would you say are your top 5?
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/9/24 12:28
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:

No problem. Even though I'm a die hard kpop fan, it was annoying me seeing random Super Junior posts. I've actually wanted to create this thread, but, I was afraid it would get locked.

No. Not really. I was really troubled with the thread floods lately, and I cannot always go online to check. So far, this is a good solution for the floods. I'm hoping for less topic floods now since it's ending up to another "crap thread".

Quote:

Jeremi wrote:

"Tell Me" is amazing! =D
You don't like JYP? That's quite common, actually. =]
I'm amazed by how he can write songs both for his boy bands and his girl groups. I like the fact that he really cares for his srtists, rather than throwing them into the scene and making money. I wish he (JYP as an artist) would release a full album instead of mini ones. I YG! They have great artists like 2NE1 (btw, their album was #1 on the American itunes charts!). I don't like SME that much.

I believe that JYP and YG artists are better than SME. But again, I do not like JYP his self. Lol. (I can always remember the way he bragged about WG over Utada and BoA. It wasn't direct but what he meant was obvious) *inserts - Oh well, we got Charice Pempengco in America * Jk. XDD

Some of SME's are just pure BLAH. I'm not a hater, but in my opinion and from what I see all over, they're over-rated. And being over-rated doesn't mean the artist is awesome that would drive me nuts.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/9/24 12:41
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
I believe that JYP and YG artists are better than SME. But again, I do not like JYP his self. Lol. (I can always remember the way he bragged about WG over Utada and BoA. It wasn't direct but what he meant was obvious) *inserts - Oh well, we got Charice Pempengco in America * Jk. XDD

Some of SME's are just pure BLAH. I'm not a hater, but in my opinion and from what I see all over, they're over-rated. And being over-rated doesn't mean the artist is awesome that would drive me nuts.

Well, their are the exceptions, like TVXQ. Even though most of their music is SUPER bubble-gum-pop, they do have their moments such as the whole "Mirotic" album. I do favor WG over BoA. BoA is always auto tuned. It's annoying. It's unfortunate Charice doesn't get the recognition she deserves. Her voice is epic.
Posted on: 2010/9/24 12:51
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Well, their are the exceptions, like TVXQ. Even though most of their music is SUPER bubble-gum-pop, they do have their moments such as the whole "Mirotic" album. I do favor WG over BoA. BoA is always auto tuned. It's annoying. It's unfortunate Charice doesn't get the recognition she deserves. Her voice is epic.

Well, I didn't stated all. I just said some. I like BoA's jpop. I actually never listened to her Kpop.

On Charice, atleast she got Glee. It's a stepping stone for her.

Posted on: 2010/9/24 12:56
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Well, I didn't stated all. I just said some. I like BoA's jpop. I actually never listened to her Kpop.

On Charice, atleast she got Glee. It's a stepping stone for her.

Oh, I knew what you meant. =]
Ker kpop is better than her jpop. It's a start!
Posted on: 2010/9/24 13:13
^ IDK either. I haven't really listened to her Kpop. There's only one - Atlantic Princess.

Posted on: 2010/9/26 1:14
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Well a little off topic anyone know name of the actress who play on K dorama 'Cinderella Stepsister', the one who doesn't smile. I want to draw her... thanks
Posted on: 2010/9/26 6:07
  •  Camfans59
      Camfans59
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/female/NH
Are you talking about Moon Geun Young?
Posted on: 2010/9/26 10:16
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Quote:

Camfans59 wrote:

Ah yes, thank you
Posted on: 2010/9/26 17:33
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
Quote:

SwallowTail wrote:
Quote:

Camfans59 wrote:

Ah yes, thank you

*SPAZZES* I LOVE MOON GEUN YOUNG! *A*b I get so KYAAA KYAAAA over her xD I love her in all of her movies * V *
Posted on: 2010/9/26 22:47
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>