Poster Thread
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Re: ~The K-pop Thread~
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

Really? How come? You're still Korean though. Anyway, my cousin has this Korean schoolmate in the University then he got pulled out from the Philippines to do this military service. The guy has been here for 10years already, but he was required. Won't you be pulled out from there by the government?

Well, my mom always told me a while back that unless the government has information on every South Korean citizen all over the world, they'll come find me. But they are not going to waste money and time flying over to America over one particular boy. Imagine how long a Korean round-up would take. Cover America, then you have Canada which holds a high percentage of Asians. Cover Canada, then you have Europe, etc. you get the idea. There are plenty of guys in South Korea already willing to participate and serve. If the government want to go around the world and round us up, fine I'll go.

But my mom told me no real reason. Lol, my mom did work for the IRS in Korea as a computer operator before we moved, maybe she bargained with the government? Highly doubt it. XD
Posted on: 2010/9/30 18:38
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Yeah! Guys, do you still remember Younha?

Well, she was the very first Korean artist that I liked. Dang. I soooo love her.

She's coming back with the song "One Shot" and her appearance is very rock-ish now.

here's the preview: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5zCTQb-EMU&feature=player_embedded

downloads are available in South Korea by Oct.14. :D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/10/13 10:12
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19!!! ???? Philippines
pls post the kpop related articles and news here.
members dont need to create new threads for korean artists. POST IT ALL HERE.
theres so many threads about Kpop again and the site is getting occupied by it.

to those who always post new korean related threads even though members and moderators always locks and deletes ur threads (not to mention.. they always reminds u) ....

for the nth time...
POST IT HERE
and if u want to spazz about korean stuffs, go to korean fansites not here.
its just common sense
Posted on: 2010/11/2 11:58
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
KARA's team of producers took part in J-pop singer's new album

KARA's team of producers, Han Jae-ho, Kim Seung-soo, and An Jun Sung, the trio responsible for KARA's hits like Lupin and Mister, teamed up with Japanese electropop singer-songwriter Aira Mitsuki. Producing the track "LOVE Re:" on her upcoming album "???" (pronounced as Three Question) set to be released on November 17th. The song is described as a "Japan-Korea" collaboration as Aira Mitsuki's main producer, Terukado, helped co-produce the song with fellow Korean producers. You can hear a preview of the song below:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIgUVjfBSiI
Posted on: 2010/11/7 23:35
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Just for the record Kevin...I think you're being a bit child-ish with your signature.
Posted on: 2010/11/8 0:08
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
KYUHYUN, JONGHYUN, TYPHOON, AND SOME NEW KID TO DEBUT IN A PROJECT BALLAD GROUP

SM Entertainment has announced that they will be putting out a ballad project group called SM THE BALLAD with Super Junior's Kyuhyun, SHINee's Jonghyun, the TRAX's Jay (Typhoon) and a rookie Jino. Jino has been training for two years to perform with the three veterans.

Their album will come out on the 26th with the title song "I miss you so much." Are you looking forward to the album?

SOURCE
Posted on: 2010/11/18 20:04
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Wonder Girls cover!

Haha I'm wondering if it would be ok to put this here.. It's really good! Check it out! She has a beautiful voice, for sure!
Posted on: 2010/11/18 20:30
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Doesn't Korea have enough of these boy band groups? They're not even new guys. Korea couldn't have ran out of pretty boys. Hell, there are guys who look like girls roaming the streets of Seoul right now. Just grab 5 of them and boom!! You got a boy band. They don't care how you sing. Most guys nowadays can't sing for the life of them, they are just good looking...the most influential reason why girls love them. Trust me, I know.
Posted on: 2010/11/18 20:31
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

kayoko wrote:
Doesn't Korea have enough of these boy band groups? They're not even new guys. Korea couldn't have ran out of pretty boys. Hell, there are guys who look like girls roaming the streets of Seoul right now. Just grab 5 of them and boom!! You got a boy band. They don't care how you sing. Most guys nowadays can't sing for the life of them, they are just good looking...the most influential reason why girls love them. Trust me, I know.

Are you saying you got what it takes to be in a boy band? jk jk XD
Posted on: 2010/11/18 20:36
  •  kayoko
      kayoko
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 30/M/KOR
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:

Are you saying you got what it takes to be in a boy band? jk jk XD

No silly, I'm saying I've dealt with Korean boys who try to look pretty to realise the type of guy you need to be in order to be successful in Korea. Am I? Hell no..and even if I was, I'd slap JYP right in his tap dancing face of his.
Posted on: 2010/11/18 20:40
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456>