<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Whats your passion?
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Yea, i've heard many arguments of whether kyoukoushin or shotokan is better.. but fighting is fighting.. following one strict form in a fight is like being a rock. You have to adjust to the situation to survive. Of course if you're REALLY GOOD with your form/style, possibly a master, then maybe you would be okay. A master boxer definitely sounds dangerous to tangle with, even if he's only using his fists. Haha oh yea i know of lyoto! He was undefeated until he lost to shogun I hope he comes back though!
Posted on: 2010/10/8 0:37
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
Music's always been my passion.

When I was in elementary school I was in choir, and when I was in highschool I was in choir.

The greatest comfort for me if I'm upset or whatever is popping in one of my favorite albums and just listening to it over and over.

I'm currently learning to play the guitar, and since I was around eight or so it's been my dream to to learn the piano.
Playing the guitar is equally therapeutic for me as listening to a CD.

I've always wanted to be a singer, but yeah ... I'm not good enough. xD; So I'm aiming for music teacher now.

Second is writing for me. I also enjoy drawing but ... I get so frustrated with it and give up for long periods of time. U____U; I just want the pictures done. I don't like the process. XD
Posted on: 2010/11/22 17:59
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
For me it will be music and cooking. i was a in a school band in my High School, was a bassist. i took up food technology during college. i love cooking for my family and friends and i have a burger stand for a business.

being in a band is really hard, there are like thousands of bands here in my country, only a few really make it big. so i decided to give it up early on, but i still play the guitar.

and someday i want to put up my own restaurant with fusion cuisine. still far from it, but as Hikki says...Keep Tryin Tryin!
Posted on: 2010/12/29 17:42
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123