<1...10111213141516>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Announcement of two-day Yokohama concerts ["WILD LIFE"]
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
so Hikki has been working on designs for the concert goods. today, the t-shirt samples were done. can't wait to see them! and it seems they are trying to have these goods available for sale online! that would be awesome for us fans overseas
Posted on: 2010/11/12 0:23
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
ugh signing up for the lottery is a nightmare..So much verification has to be done and the Japanese is quite hard for me to read...@_@ hope Im able to sign up properly!!!
Posted on: 2010/11/13 3:31
  •  confessemoir
      confessemoir
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/La Jolla
I must get all these goods! An Utada shopping spree XD.
Posted on: 2010/11/13 11:18
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
I have a question for anyone else whose signing up for the lottery. I may have translated this wrong, but I thought it said on the site that if you are chosen as a winner, you must purchase the tickets:
当選後の取消し(購入辞退)や変更は一切できませんので、あらかじめご了承ください.

..However, what if you also (in the unlikely case) win the Pepsi NEX tickets?? I really dont need four tickets and it clearly states on the "Wild Life" site that reselling is not allowed (unless I resold to a friend and they accompanied me) but we don't find out about the Pepsi NEX results until later this month =(
When I entered the lottery, I didn't have to input any credit card details as I am gonna just do a bank transfer at a konbini if I win...So I don't think they have any way to automatically charge me if I decide not to purchase the tickets..Im assuming that if you don't buy the tickets you get revoked from being allowed to use that site for other concert lottery tickets...
Posted on: 2010/11/13 18:32
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
I have a question for anyone else whose signing up for the lottery. I may have translated this wrong, but I thought it said on the site that if you are chosen as a winner, you must purchase the tickets:
当選後の取消し(購入辞退)や変更は一切できませんので、あらかじめご了承ください.

..However, what if you also (in the unlikely case) win the Pepsi NEX tickets?? I really dont need four tickets and it clearly states on the "Wild Life" site that reselling is not allowed (unless I resold to a friend and they accompanied me) but we don't find out about the Pepsi NEX results until later this month =(
When I entered the lottery, I didn't have to input any credit card details as I am gonna just do a bank transfer at a konbini if I win...So I don't think they have any way to automatically charge me if I decide not to purchase the tickets..Im assuming that if you don't buy the tickets you get revoked from being allowed to use that site for other concert lottery tickets...

winners of the Pepsi Nex contest have been receiving notices in the mail.
Posted on: 2010/11/13 21:41
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

oh really? I haven't got anything in the mail about it..So I guess I probably didn't win cause mail gets to my apartment quick Guess I just gotta hope I win this lottery!!!!
Posted on: 2010/11/14 0:28
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

oh really? I haven't got anything in the mail about it..So I guess I probably didn't win cause mail gets to my apartment quick Guess I just gotta hope I win this lottery!!!!

yeah thats what people have been saying on mixi. I entered for my mom but I don't think she received anything from Pepsi either. anyway, good luck with the lottery! I would sign up if I could be there... but I can't be in Japan til Christmas.
Posted on: 2010/11/14 0:34
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
thanks! I'll find out on Tues or Wed of this week if I won...Its gonna be a long next couple of days!!
That's too bad you won't make it here til Xmas...I'm sure there will be a DVD of this concert though!!
Posted on: 2010/11/14 2:26
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
"Wild Life" lottery contestants will find out today if they won or not. Good luck to everyone!
Posted on: 2010/11/15 12:40
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
Wait, I'm confused now (sort of); if the first-press edition of SCV2 COMES WITH 1000 lottery tickets to the Yokohoma concerts to be submitted prior to the 26th or 28th of this month, than what's the point in this premature drawing or making tickets available through other venues prior to November 24th? Unless they have a specific number of seats to be made available through those other two ways as well ...?
Posted on: 2010/11/15 15:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...10111213141516>