<1...111213141516>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Announcement of two-day Yokohama concerts ["WILD LIFE"]
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
The tickets that will be available through the Single Collection Volume 2 is the last chance that people have to attend the concert. I'm pretty sure they organized it so they have a specific number of seats available for these last 1000 tickets.

Well I've been reading forums on MIXI and the results for the lottery are in! There are a lot of people who didn't win... but there are a few of them that did. I'm happy for them, even though I will not be able to go.
Posted on: 2010/11/15 20:14
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
OMG I WON THE LOTTERY!!! I GOT TICKETS TO SEE HER ON DEC 8TH! Im soo excited right now..I can't believe I get to see her live in Japan (つ^o^)つ
Now if you'll excuse me, I gotta go dance around the room for a few min
Posted on: 2010/11/16 0:44
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
OMG I WON THE LOTTERY!!! I GOT TICKETS TO SEE HER ON DEC 8TH! Im soo excited right now..I can't believe I get to see her live in Japan (つ^o^)つ

oh wow congrats!
Posted on: 2010/11/16 0:50
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

oh wow congrats!

ya, Im pretty shocked right now too cause I've entered quite a few lotteries in the past and this is the first one I've ever won..And for it be Hikki tickets is pretty surprising! But I did sign up for Dec 8th assuming that the final show was gonna be the more popular choice..so that could have been the reason..But Ill be taking lots of pics and will definitely update you all on how it goes!
Posted on: 2010/11/16 1:55
  •  kuromaguro
      kuromaguro
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/London
Quote:

sokuri wrote:

I m feeling excited for you! Congratulations!!!

but i m jealous too... hahaha XP

EDIT: Now i really hope that hikki and her team will think of some way for those who cant attend watch the show >.< Onegaishimasu!
Posted on: 2010/11/16 1:57
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
WTF!? WILD LIFE is gonna be in theatres across japan!

http://www.amuse.co.jp/liveviewing/

Let's hope to for an international alternative for all of us outside Japan.
Posted on: 2010/11/16 11:17
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
^I'm guessing if its showing in theatres throughout Japan it'll either be live or recorded footage for all those who wern't the fortunate few thousand to win any lottery-contest tickets. If the latter is the case, I'd love to see WILD LIFE and TITO perhaps in a bundled Concert/Tour DVD package before year's end (her Dad promised us a digital release of the former no matter whatever else happens)...
Posted on: 2010/11/16 11:30
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Well, U.Blog says it will be a live screening.

"Utada?s official Japanese website has been updated with news that the December 8th ?WILD LIFE? concert will be screened live in movie theaters across Japan. The show will be live broadcast in 64 locations on 69 screens for a total of up to 20,000 viewers, making this the largest screening of its kind in Japan. Tickets will be 3,000 yen, and will be available for purchase beginning on November 21st. Exciting news for those in Japan who were unable to get tickets to the live concert."

A new record for Hikki!

Again, I'm really hoping for a live streaming for people outside of Japan... or at least an iTunes release. Also, I had completely forgotten about the In The Flesh release teruzane promised us! That bundled with WILD LIFE would be the perfect Christmas present.
Posted on: 2010/11/16 11:32
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Hikki's dad just tweeted and apologized about "WILD LIFE" being a 2 day, weekday concert. they always decide to do concerts out of the blue... so they were only able to book at Yokohama Arena on the 8th and 9th. other artists usually plan about a year ahead. before they booked at Yokohama Arena, they had reserved a smaller live house to hold the concerts... but they wanted more people to be able to attend and made changes to the venue.

Quote:
いつも突然思いついてコンサートをするので、この日、この会場しか取れませんでした。他のartistは普通は一年前くらいから企画するんですよね。ゴメンなさい。teruzane

Quote:
この会場をゲットする前は、もっと小さいlive houseを押さえていました。でも、もっと沢山の人に見てもらいたいと進路変更した結果です。重ね重ね、ゴメン。teruzane
Posted on: 2010/11/16 22:19
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

sokuri wrote:

SO LUCKY
I really wish I could just move to japan for 1 week to go to the concert, then move back LOL
Posted on: 2010/11/16 23:20
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...111213141516>