<12345678...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Re: Utada Hikaru to star in new pepsi NEX CM + announcement of two-day concerts
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
well I don't really care if that's a two day long concert or concert that held in two separate days :P

Just want to ask if I'm living abroad and willing to buy the ticket for the concert.. from the previous experience does anybody knows whether can or can't i buy the ticket online?

Coz I might be able to make it to her concert if I can persuade my dad good enough.. He's planning to watch her Utada United concert tmrrow bcoz of me :P...

I'm from indonesia btw.. and planning to go on holiday during dec..

well actually i want to go to Japan because of her concert though :P.. Love Hikki sooo much and really want to watch her live !
Posted on: 2010/9/28 7:52
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
@ JJ ~ It's French XD

First English Messagehas shown up on twitter

Quote:
utadahikaru wrote:

Hey ya'll! This is really me :) I had no idea there were so many Utada Hikaru imposters on twitter! I am flattered :) Nighty night!
Posted on: 2010/9/28 9:24
  •  Neko
      Neko
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/F/Chicago
This news literally made my day today ^^!!! Im so excited. I really like the song its very cool and different.
Posted on: 2010/9/28 16:17
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
I am soo gonna try and get tix to the Yokohama concert! Although, Im sure they're gonna be next to impossible to get, especially if they end up being lottery style again..
Posted on: 2010/9/29 22:35
  •  AUtada
      AUtada
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
She looks great!!!!!!! I can't wait for her album :D
Posted on: 2010/9/30 3:10
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
I am soo gonna try and get tix to the Yokohama concert! Although, Im sure they're gonna be next to impossible to get, especially if they end up being lottery style again..

lottery style? what do you mean? so they are selling it based on lottery? who wins gets to buy it?
Posted on: 2010/9/30 4:52
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
Quote:

sokuri wrote:

lottery style? what do you mean? so they are selling it based on lottery? who wins gets to buy it?

Ok a ?heads up?..... Sokuri who is ?on the ground?, lucky lucky mega lucky Sokuri , can throw more light on the nut and bolts on the possible lottery Hikki specials ....

http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=255&Itemid=405smsg=Menu+item+Saved

Cousins sent me this link which may help you with the basic?s ....Good Luck ...

Edit/NB!!: (Please note) this was the lottery for the X Japan concerts ...2008
Posted on: 2010/9/30 5:47
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
Quote:

sokuri wrote:

Ok a ?heads up?..... Sokuri who is ?on the ground?, lucky lucky mega lucky Sokuri , can throw more light on the nut and bolts on the possible lottery Hikki specials ....

http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=255&Itemid=405smsg=Menu+item+Saved

Cousins sent me this link which may help you with the basic?s ....Good Luck ...

Edit/NB!!: (Please note) this was the lottery for the X Japan concerts ...2008

hmm Ic.. So I CAN buy it through that site as long I win the lottery rite? but what if i have a friend at japan that willing to buy it for me? I mean do they also have to pass through the lottery process or first come first serve there?
Posted on: 2010/9/30 6:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
a double post sorry
Posted on: 2010/9/30 7:21
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hi lexus91, contact your friend, he/she should be conscious of the dates..... two-day live concerts at Yokohama Arena on December 8th and 9th , and ask them to be ready to jump when the announcement is published...
So you are going to travel to Toyko ???.....respect for that...

http://listentheworld.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/utada-announces-yokohama-arena-concerts/

EDIT from above ........Information about tickets sales will be announced later in a special website planned to be online in October.

And our news update.....

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=294

Announcement of Upcoming Concerts:
What is to be the last concerts before her hiatus, it was announced today that there will be two-day concert at Yokohama Arena on December 8th and 9th. Further details on the concerts will come later on Hikki's Website. This is sure to be huge, as Hikki will be doing her best to thank her fans before her 'break'.

The process for ticket sales will be forthcoming on:

http://emimusic.jp/hikki/

Sokuri Utadanet Girl on the ground will probably keep us in the picture depending on pressure of University requirements

Posted on: 2010/9/30 7:21
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...16>