Poster Thread
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Re: Utada Hikaru to star in new pepsi NEX CM + announcement of two-day concerts
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Hi lexus91, contact your friend, he/she should be conscious of the dates..... two-day live concerts at Yokohama Arena on December 8th and 9th , and ask them to be ready to jump when the announcement is published...
So you are going to travel to Toyko ???.....respect for that...

http://listentheworld.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/utada-announces-yokohama-arena-concerts/

EDIT from above ........Information about tickets sales will be announced later in a special website planned to be online in October.

And our news update.....

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=294

Announcement of Upcoming Concerts:
What is to be the last concerts before her hiatus, it was announced today that there will be two-day concert at Yokohama Arena on December 8th and 9th. Further details on the concerts will come later on Hikki's Website. This is sure to be huge, as Hikki will be doing her best to thank her fans before her 'break'.

The process for ticket sales will be forthcoming on:

http://emimusic.jp/hikki/

Sokuri Utadanet Girl on the ground will probably keep us in the picture depending on pressure of University requirements

well its my dad's friend actually.. yeah he knows about the concert and told me that it would be really hard to get the ticket since he said that Japs are all crazy bout her.. But he told me that he'll do what he can to get me one ticket..

so is it actualy possible? or will I need LOTS LOTS of luck to get one ticket?

well actually I'll have to work over the holiday at my dad's office to pay all the cost (im a uni student) and also willing to sacrifice part of my allowence until all the cost is covered.. (gonna cost lots of year I guess).. But I dont really care as long as I can see Hikki Live!.. I mean its gonna be special for me..

note : If i really can get the ticket I'll go alone though I can't speak nor read any Japanese.. LOL :D.. I don't care as long as I can reach yokohama arena and narita airport anyway :D..
Posted on: 2010/9/30 7:42
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Hi lexus91, contact your friend, he/she should be conscious of the dates..... two-day live concerts at Yokohama Arena on December 8th and 9th , and ask them to be ready to jump when the announcement is published...
So you are going to travel to Toyko ???.....respect for that...

http://listentheworld.wordpress.com/2010/09/28/utada-announces-yokohama-arena-concerts/

EDIT from above ........Information about tickets sales will be announced later in a special website planned to be online in October.

And our news update.....

http://www.utadanet.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=294

Announcement of Upcoming Concerts:
What is to be the last concerts before her hiatus, it was announced today that there will be two-day concert at Yokohama Arena on December 8th and 9th. Further details on the concerts will come later on Hikki's Website. This is sure to be huge, as Hikki will be doing her best to thank her fans before her 'break'.

The process for ticket sales will be forthcoming on:

http://emimusic.jp/hikki/

Sokuri Utadanet Girl on the ground will probably keep us in the picture depending on pressure of University requirements

well its my dad's friend actually.. yeah he knows about the concert and told me that it would be really hard to get the ticket since he said that Japs are all crazy bout her.. But he told me that he'll do what he can to get me one ticket..

so is it actualy possible? or will I need LOTS LOTS of luck to get one ticket?

well actually I'll have to work over the holiday at my dad's office to pay all the cost (im a uni student) and also willing to sacrifice part of my allowence until all the cost is covered.. (gonna cost lots of year I guess).. But I dont really care as long as I can see Hikki Live!.. I mean its gonna be special for me..

note : If i really can get the ticket I'll go alone though I can't speak nor read any Japanese.. LOL :D.. I don't care as long as I can reach yokohama arena and narita airport anyway :D..

If your Dad?s friend is quick of the mark.... as the saying goes ?everyone is equal under the sky? ....good luck to you, you work for it you deserve to win it, so go for it ........it?s special......
Posted on: 2010/9/30 7:55
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
thx :D.. I wish I got lucky and get one of the ticket .. I'll post further news in the future :p..
feeling really anxious lately.. keep checking all utada related stuff in the net LOL
Posted on: 2010/9/30 8:01
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
thx :D.. I wish I got lucky and get one of the ticket .. I'll post further news in the future :p..
feeling really anxious lately.. keep checking all utada related stuff in the net LOL

OMG let's go together! :D woot Btw, random news?! A japanese friend mentioned in a short mail that he got a message that the tickets are being sold VERY soon (he even said "now", but i guess he didnt have enough time to read the whole message), so keep your eyes open, the site might be opened tomorrow
Posted on: 2010/9/30 9:58
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Does anyone know what happened to the high-res versions of the photos they had on that website? Looks like they're gone :(

EDIT: nm I found them, I was looking on the wrong part of the website
Posted on: 2010/9/30 15:43
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:

OMG let's go together! :D woot Btw, random news?! A japanese friend mentioned in a short mail that he got a message that the tickets are being sold VERY soon (he even said "now", but i guess he didnt have enough time to read the whole message), so keep your eyes open, the site might be opened tomorrow

Why not?? If i really get the ticket im going to he alone anyway so gotta find new friends there :p..
Well just opened emi website.. No news.. (its 6 am here lol..)
Posted on: 2010/9/30 15:59
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:

You better make it there >.>
Posted on: 2010/9/30 19:38
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
No info about the ticketing today.. *sigh*
Posted on: 2010/10/1 0:24
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Ok a ?heads up?..... Sokuri who is ?on the ground?, lucky lucky mega lucky Sokuri , can throw more light on the nut and bolts on the possible lottery Hikki specials ....

http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=255&Itemid=405smsg=Menu+item+Saved

Cousins sent me this link which may help you with the basic?s ....Good Luck ...

Edit/NB!!: (Please note) this was the lottery for the X Japan concerts ...2008

lol thanks Pips! I will definitely try and stay up to date with everything! As I recall, the "Hikaru no Go" concerts were lottery style (and perhaps Utada United too)..Meaning you can only buy the tickets if you win the drawing...I have never done the lottery style with Utada tickets before, but I did try for some Ayu tix a couple years ago and the process is pretty simple:
First you fill out this contact form that's usually on their official concert website (Note: you have to have a Japanese phone number AND address or you will not be able to sign up), and then you will get an email announcing if you won the ticket or not when they do the drawing..I've been told by Japanese people that Utada concerts are one of the hardest concerts to get tickets for because she tours so rarely. So they probably have to do lottery style to make it fair for everyone..Otherwise the ppl who have the time to camp out in front of Lawson's for 2 weeks would win all the tix!
Oh and on a side note, I saw a giant Pepsi NEX poster at Shinjuku station today!!! Ill try and get a pic of it when I go to class tomorrow (yes, I have class on Saturday..A pretty normal trend at Japanese Universities )
Posted on: 2010/10/1 1:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Ok a ?heads up?..... Sokuri who is ?on the ground?, lucky lucky mega lucky Sokuri , can throw more light on the nut and bolts on the possible lottery Hikki specials ....

http://www.jrockrevolution.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=255&Itemid=405smsg=Menu+item+Saved

Cousins sent me this link which may help you with the basic?s ....Good Luck ...

Edit/NB!!: (Please note) this was the lottery for the X Japan concerts ...2008

lol thanks Pips! I will definitely try and stay up to date with everything! As I recall, the "Hikaru no Go" concerts were lottery style (and perhaps Utada United too)..Meaning you can only buy the tickets if you win the drawing...I have never done the lottery style with Utada tickets before, but I did try for some Ayu tix a couple years ago and the process is pretty simple:
First you fill out this contact form that's usually on their official concert website (Note: you have to have a Japanese phone number AND address or you will not be able to sign up), and then you will get an email announcing if you won the ticket or not when they do the drawing..I've been told by Japanese people that Utada concerts are one of the hardest concerts to get tickets for because she tours so rarely. So they probably have to do lottery style to make it fair for everyone..Otherwise the ppl who have the time to camp out in front of Lawson's for 2 weeks would win all the tix!
Oh and on a side note, I saw a giant Pepsi NEX poster at Shinjuku station today!!! Ill try and get a pic of it when I go to class tomorrow (yes, I have class on Saturday..A pretty normal trend at Japanese Universities )

Many thanks x Sokuri, I knew you would more clued up on mechanics of lottery ticket distribution and throw a much clearer insight into what works and what doesn?t.....

Class on Saturdays ?...Oh I would scream...you sound very busy, fingers crossed for you, I admire people who are prepared to take the risk and move counties a pull there dreams closer....I am not sure I could do that...

About Billboards have you seen this one?....a leggy one..

http://twitpic.com/2tidbo
Posted on: 2010/10/1 4:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...16>