Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
well I entered... under my mom's name. I can't be in Japan until the week after the concert since I have finals. but it doesn't hurt to try. if I win, I'm gonna share the happiness with my mom, she could use some :)

What was the question?? It'b be relly cool if you won!! :D

if I win, I wouldn't be able to go :(
I should ask my professor if I can take my final ahead of time lol. but if I go for the concert, my husband wont be able to come with me. he only has enough vacation days for the end of December.

the quiz goes something like: pepsi nex uses a __brid bottle for our 500ml drink to keep the good flavors.

Well even if you can't go...it'd still be cool. That really is a shame though, it would have been nice if you could attend ^^

Ohh, so the question is pretty much a "fil in the blank"?
Posted on: 2010/10/3 12:07
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Utada Hikaru to star in new pepsi NEX CM + announcement of two-day concerts
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
well I entered... under my mom's name. I can't be in Japan until the week after the concert since I have finals. but it doesn't hurt to try. if I win, I'm gonna share the happiness with my mom, she could use some :)

What was the question?? It'b be relly cool if you won!! :D

I should ask my professor if I can take my final ahead of time lol. but if I go for the concert, my husband wont be able to come with me. he only has enough vacation days for the end of December.

the quiz goes something like: pepsi nex uses a __brid bottle for our 500ml drink to keep the good flavors.

Well even if you can't go...it'd still be cool. That really is a shame though, it would have been nice if you could attend ^^

Ohh, so the question is pretty much a "fil in the blank"?

yep fill in the blank
Posted on: 2010/10/3 12:13
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Of all the weeks, finals, it?s worth asking you Professor though, as you say it doesn't hurt to try, and it?s nice to be able to share with your Family?.

It got to worth filling in the blank and crossing the bridges when they arrive so to speak?.What does your husband think? ?if not to personal a question?..

It?s a difficult one I know how finals can be ?
Posted on: 2010/10/3 12:49
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
sorry a double ...weird I did not spot this earlier....
Posted on: 2010/10/3 12:49
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Of all the weeks, finals, it?s worth asking you Professor though, as you say it doesn't hurt to try, and it?s nice to be able to share with your Family?.

It got to worth filling in the blank and crossing the bridges when they arrive so to speak?.What does your husband think? ?if not to personal a question?..

It?s a difficult one I know how finals can be ?

if I really wanted to go, he would let me go.
its just I'm paying so much for school cause I'm still paying non-resident tuition. I want to make it worth it, you know?
Posted on: 2010/10/3 13:03
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Yes I understand fully, my fees are over ?25,000 last year and I just don't want to think about this year....
I know how you feel...I am a terrible dreamer
Posted on: 2010/10/3 13:23
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I'm a bit late on this but the Pepsi CM and the announcement of the 2 day concert is making me very happy. She looks gorgeous in the ads and I'm glad they have such great looking wallpapers for the fans.
Posted on: 2010/10/3 22:27
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
I'm a bit late on this but the Pepsi CM and the announcement of the 2 day concert is making me very happy. She looks gorgeous in the ads and I'm glad they have such great looking wallpapers for the fans.

Hi Ramenbox...What did you think of Hymne ? l'amour? ......love the French accent
Posted on: 2010/10/4 3:38
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

I interpreted the sentence more like this:
ペプシネックスは刺激的なおいしさをキープし、
環境にも配慮した〇〇ブリッドボトルを500mlペットに採用しています。

Pepsi NEX not only preserve the stimulating deliciousness, but also, with concern to the environment, [Pepsi] has began using ___brid bottles for their 500ml Pet bottles.
_________
So I am assuming that these hybrid bottles use some percentage of recycled material..
anyways, I just signed up for the tickets..I really hope I win! but I did have to sign up for the second day cause I have class on Wed...And Im sure everyone else wants to go on the last day...but we shall see!
EDIT: Just got an email stating that my info and answer were correct and I am officially in the drawing!!
宇多田ヒカルのフィナルコンサートにすごく行きたいだよ!(^人^) オ・ネ・ガ・イ♪
Posted on: 2010/10/4 4:24
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Hi Pips_Paradise. Haven't talked to you for some time. I think it's sexy and melodic, loving how jazzy the song is. *needs the full version asap*
Posted on: 2010/10/4 9:13
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...16>