<1234567...16>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Re: Announcement of two-day Yokohama concerts ["WILD LIFE"]
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
I have a question for anyone else whose signing up for the lottery. I may have translated this wrong, but I thought it said on the site that if you are chosen as a winner, you must purchase the tickets:
当選後の取消し(購入辞退)や変更は一切できませんので、あらかじめご了承ください.

..However, what if you also (in the unlikely case) win the Pepsi NEX tickets?? I really dont need four tickets and it clearly states on the "Wild Life" site that reselling is not allowed (unless I resold to a friend and they accompanied me) but we don't find out about the Pepsi NEX results until later this month =(
When I entered the lottery, I didn't have to input any credit card details as I am gonna just do a bank transfer at a konbini if I win...So I don't think they have any way to automatically charge me if I decide not to purchase the tickets..Im assuming that if you don't buy the tickets you get revoked from being allowed to use that site for other concert lottery tickets...
Posted on: 2010/11/13 18:32
  •  confessemoir
      confessemoir
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/La Jolla
I must get all these goods! An Utada shopping spree XD.
Posted on: 2010/11/13 11:18
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
ugh signing up for the lottery is a nightmare..So much verification has to be done and the Japanese is quite hard for me to read...@_@ hope Im able to sign up properly!!!
Posted on: 2010/11/13 3:31
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
so Hikki has been working on designs for the concert goods. today, the t-shirt samples were done. can't wait to see them! and it seems they are trying to have these goods available for sale online! that would be awesome for us fans overseas
Posted on: 2010/11/12 0:23
Administrator
A/S/L
Those header images are nice ... definitely a Universe theme going on XD

As for help with the lottery?:
Quote:

Tickets are distributed in a lottery fashion. Those interested in tickets will enter the lottery system, and those that win the lottery will be allowed to buy tickets. This is done to counteract scalping and resale of tickets. Further, there may be identification checks with the tickets to make sure the name on the ticket matches the person.

Performances are 2010/12/8 (Wed) @19:00 and 2010/12/9 (Thu) @19:00

Here are the steps to purchasing a ticket:
STEP 1
- Apply to lottery
The Application Period for the lottery is from November 9th (Tue) 12:00pm to November 14th (Sun) 11:00pm [Japan time +9GMT].
One person can only purchase a maximum of 4 tickets.
After registration there will be an email with a four digit receipt number.
You can only cancel or modify your application during the application period and at http://eplus.jp/jyoukyou2/
(note you cannot reapply after cancellation)

STEP 2 - Check lottery results
Lottery Results Period is from November 16th (Tue) 1:00pm to November 17th (Wed) 6:00pm [Japan time +9GMT].
Applicants will be emailed the results of the lottery. During the Results Period, applicants can also check their status here: http://eplus.jp/jyoukyou2/
At this time, telephone number and four digit receipt number will be required.

STEP 3 - Pay
Payment deadline is November 18th (Thu) 9:00pm [Japan time +9GMT].
The following payment methods are possible: Credit Cards(Visa, MasterCard, JCB, Diners Club, Saison Card, DC Card, UC Card), Payment during pickup at participating Japanese convenience stores (7Eleven, Lawson, FamilyMart, Circle K, Sunkus), Pay-Easy debit, Internet banking (via Pay-Easy).
See here for more details on payment: http://eplus.jp/page/eplus/whats/payment.html

STEP 4 - Get your ticket
Tickets can be picked up or delivered.
Pick up would be at the participating Japanese convenience stores.
Shipping will cost ¥600 and be delivered in Yamato secure mail. Tickets will be delivered one to two weeks before the performance date.
More details on receiving your ticket: http://eplus.jp/page/eplus/whats/receive.html

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/11/11 22:11
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
Quote:

irbk wrote:
i changed the number in the link of the banner pic and found 3 new banner pics... amazing!

I really like those pictures! They are awesome! I wish I could go to the concert.... but.... I don't live in Japan

I will definitely be buying the DVD for the concert though!
Posted on: 2010/11/11 20:50
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
have anyone trying to get the lottery? Im confused my dad;s friend in japan said he can't register because its sold out. Though it clearly says it still accepting applicants until 14th. even I can open the form but I simply unable to fill it because of language barrier.. any help here?

I emailed the ticket distributors to see if I could get a ticket. The requirements are:
1. have an account with them.
2. have a credit card issued to a Japanese address.
3. have a Japanese address for the secure delivery of the ticket if you win the lottery.
Sorry to disappoint you. I know how you feel since I very much wanted to go. The site also says that they will be checking IDs of ticket holders so we can't even get a Japanese friend to buy for us.
Posted on: 2010/11/11 10:16
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
have anyone trying to get the lottery? Im confused my dad;s friend in japan said he can't register because its sold out. Though it clearly says it still accepting applicants until 14th. even I can open the form but I simply unable to fill it because of language barrier.. any help here?
Posted on: 2010/11/11 2:44
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Shanghai, China
i changed the number in the link of the banner pic and found 3 new banner pics... amazing!

Posted on: 2010/11/9 7:18
Administrator
A/S/L
yay!

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/11/8 17:23
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...16>