Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Official Twitter Accounts!
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
I missed the woods photo-shoot on twitter, maybe a timing issue, I did not catch it last night, browsed this thread this morning and my eyes nearly popped out, any ideas what the photo-shoot is all about?...
It looks like Public Park of sorts, there is a Information display back to the right with either directions or detailing aspects of the local woodland, I can make out a bridge over a river in the distance ?
Now that a big camera !
My Sister said Utada?s Dad, Mr T, twitted he fancies Meg Ryan and Nicole Kidman, Sis?s words not mine, Sis is taking the pee on the wind up yes?.... I mean he would hardly tell the world about it right?
Yes Soulhunter my Dad?s English and my Mothers Japanese, my Grandma?s home is near Kochi, in the hills, it is very traditional with an outside loo!! (Toilet) and paper thin walls?
I have heard some houses have a large space dedicated to a shrine, a_kikoo, I think there Buddhist, I have to shamefully admit not knowing an lot about Shinto, or Buddhism in general, I do remember when I was young my Japanese family once returning home from a family funeral with a Urn, prodding and poking the ashes to pick out the remaining charred bones frankly frightens the life out of me?.I am going to have to make a real effort soon to get a grip of the culture in Japan, at least learn the language properly ?

Utada family have strong ties to New York, I was wondering if Utada?s Mother or Father has ancestors that settled in New York maybe around the 40?s or early 50?s, Utada?s earliest recording were completed in the US, Utada?s Mother and Father would needed to have had more than just a good working knowledge and experience of the music business in the US to have launched Utada?s career, so my thoughts are taking me to the conclusion that Mr T has worked within the US music industry in his 20?s?

He certainly has a strong grip of the culture, it?s evident in his Twittering, that?s assuming of course that Sis is not pulling my chain, she does throws the odd wind up, like telling me Utada?s father twitted that his hair pieces were personally designed by Hikki?s mother?.I was about to post it, make a MR T wig thread before she lost the straight face and started giggling....I needed to be physically restrained.. really ..

EDIT:

http://twitpic.com/2xf1pf

Ahhh!!! what's this??

Utada is play with the ingenious creepy crawlies

yeah Hikki's dad said he's a fan of Meg Ryan and Nicole Kidman. when I read that, I was like lol well it seems his mother & father spent their last years in New York. his father passed away before Hikki was born so I'm thinking that was quite some time ago.
for the photo shoot, they went to Iwate-ken, Hanamaki-shi. she said she's always wanted to go there because her mother is from there. she chose to go to Iwate instead of Hawaii... noooo haha oh well.
Posted on: 2010/10/14 9:35
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
yeah Hikki's dad said he's a fan of Meg Ryan and Nicole Kidman. when I read that, I was like lol well it seems his mother & father spent their last years in New York. his father passed away before Hikki was born so I'm thinking that was quite some time ago.
for the photo shoot, they went to Iwate-ken, Hanamaki-shi. she said she's always wanted to go there because her mother is from there. she chose to go to Iwate instead of Hawaii... noooo haha oh well.

Thanks a_kikoo ...Lol, Hikki in Hawaii!, well you never know, it only 7 hrs flight time from Tokyo, and Utada is full of surprises......

Oh my Hanamaki-shi, is breathtaking beautiful, the countryside reminds me of Cornwall without the rain....

You know when I read that story "Fukada Kyoko and Utada Hikaru in love?" and the Utada's twitter retort, I choked on my museli, it went everywhere !!!!
Posted on: 2010/10/15 2:58
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Thanks a_kikoo ...Lol, Hikki in Hawaii!, well you never know, it only 7 hrs flight time from Tokyo, and Utada is full of surprises......

Oh my Hanamaki-shi, is breathtaking beautiful, the countryside reminds me of Cornwall without the rain....

You know when I read that story "Fukada Kyoko and Utada Hikaru in love?" and the Utada's twitter retort, I choked on my museli, it went everywhere !!!!

I've never been to Iwate before but I was born in Fukushima. My mom's side lives there. I've been to the airport in Sendai, Miyagi. and thats about as close as I got to Iwate. The countryside of Japan is really nice too, its totally a different experience from the city. I can understand why she chose to go there instead of Hawaii. I think she's more of a mountain girl than the ocean. Although there are mountains and volcanoes here too lol.

it was quite interesting to see Hikki explain the meaning of LOL and <3 in Japanese. I didn't really know the meaning of
<3 either ha.
Posted on: 2010/10/15 10:11
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Admin I will take down, 48hrs ....

Gives idea of japans beauty....

EDIT: sorry first is gran ....I am useless at posting pictures ...

First is my grandma house ...Second is view from roof....
3rd is Gran....sorry Obscured by family .....

Taken down as promised to preserve topic ....

But I can understand fully why Hikki when north .....

Fukushima looks gorgeous....
Posted on: 2010/10/15 12:23
Administrator
A/S/L
Congrats soulhunter14!
Hikki just tweeted 3 times to your question! :D

https://twitter.com/utadahikaru/status/28581173829

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/10/24 3:07
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Hikki's tweeting a lot tonight
Posted on: 2010/10/24 3:33
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
I'M SOOO HAPPY. I'm BURSTING TO TEARS. GAAWD. THIS MADE MY DAY. No, MY YEAR :DD

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/10/24 3:54
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
OMG your wish comes true Macky , unbelieveble... after along time stalking Hikki finally she retweet you
Posted on: 2010/10/24 6:30
  •  Jiremi
      Jiremi
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L "I can't wait to see you in the FuTuTuRe - Utada~"
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

AHHHHHH! I told you it would happen!!!!! hahahaha She's taking the UN Brigade one by one! =D
On Sunday, October 17, at 7:53 PM, Utada Hikaru replied to me on Twitter! ♥
Posted on: 2010/10/24 9:08
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Jiremi wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:

AHHHHHH! I told you it would happen!!!!! hahahaha She's taking the UN Brigade one by one! =D

We should tell her about UtadaNet. We should have a twitter brigade :D

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/10/24 9:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...18>