•  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Official Twitter Accounts!
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
http://twitpic.com/2tidbo

Anyone know if there is a high Res image of this billboard photo I can't find on Pepsi gallery....
It is a leggy one x

Edit: I am really struggling with Twitter, thought I was pretty clued up, but I can't make out who's who's sometimes...Ling wants me Institutionalized for ramdon
unnecessary dimness...

yeah I saw that! I wanted to know if there was a high res image also... but never saw one so Im thinking there isn't any. sad... its a pretty photo of her.
Posted on: 2010/10/1 9:27
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Omg!! Hikaru has not answered to me!!!

*random user* "lucky!!!"

So I've not gotten much sleep at all, from being addicted to twitter <.< time zones suck!! but you know what?? I'm gonna keep twitting!!

haha I know what you mean. I don't want to sleep because I'm afraid I'll miss out on something!

YES!! That's exactly how I feel >.>

I've been lacking sleep lately. Our timezone is just as same as Japan but Japan is advanced by one hour. Though, Hikki tweets during 11pm-3am(Japan time) so I always wait from 10pm-2:30am(Philippine time). My eyebags are getting bigger

everyone should get some sleep!
hahaha if I was up during 10PM-2:30AM Japan time, it would be 3AM-8AM in Hawaii!
but I usually have to wake up from 5-6AM anyway, so I don't miss out on too much.

Wow...I think that's more mesed up than my time zone XD

but I agree that we all need some sleep >.>
Posted on: 2010/10/1 9:59
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Anyone know if there is a high Res image of this billboard photo I can't find on Pepsi gallery....
It is a leggy one x

Edit: I am really struggling with Twitter, thought I was pretty clued up, but I can't make out who's who's sometimes...Ling wants me Institutionalized for ramdon
unnecessary dimness...

I feel your pain Pips. lol. I'm still struggling on Twitter too. I only use it for Hikki.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/10/1 10:41
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

It is a leggy one x

unnecessary dimness...

I feel your pain Pips. lol. I'm still struggling on Twitter too. I only use it for Hikki.

Have you ever seen an photo of when you were at primary school and been embarrassed at the way you looked and turned to your parents and said ?Did you actually dress me like that?.....well I did, and I had no idea of how silly I looked.

It's the nature of cool to sometimes be invisible, in the same way the earth is invisible to the cosmos as it revolves around the sun, and the way Utada just does not need to break sweat to look effortlessly beautiful , what scares me is I am impressed by fashion, it is the essence of why I am fascinated by Lady Gaga, and subsequently read incessantly everything Gaga says , I guess it is all arbitrary, as in what?s clearly visible to one?s belief, I consciously and what some would view as pathetic, to emulate Utada by trying to capture her style, I try to delve into my collection of ?fashion? and mistakenly consider good design, without looking at what is considered to be blatantly dressing oddly, behaviour that inadvertently gets you laughed at, violating that invisible code of fashion.......

U3 is so clever, the twitters, the Staff, the concerts....... it?s the first boy you?ve ever kissed, the first love you ever severed and I am talking about first love.

My friends talk about lost virginity and that magical trip, soul mates delivering a bond that would never die, only then to be suddenly broken, lose touch, only then to exchange what is unremarkable correspondence, realistically it is only trading e-mail addresses, twitter is merely an occasional message, chatting superficially.

Utada?s twitters her life is not mere correspondence, it is becoming more frequent and personal....

It is over easy, sunnier and more passionate for us bleary-eyed fans....

I never realised how intense one could be.....so emotionally connected ........

When Utada goes what do we have left ......????????

School ???...

Edit: sorry I lose the plot sometimes....

Posted on: 2010/10/1 11:30
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Sorry it's a double .....

"...Sucking on the blood of someone who just got vaccinated, can't be good right?".......did Utada say this ...from U blog translation ...Sis is not here to help me out ...
Posted on: 2010/10/1 13:42
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:

Have you ever seen an photo of when you were at primary school and been embarrassed at the way you looked and turned to your parents and said ?Did you actually dress me like that?.....well I did, and I had no idea of how silly I looked.

You know what? Yes I have XD

Quote:

It's the nature of cool to sometimes be invisible, in the same way the earth is invisible to the cosmos as it revolves around the sun, and the way Utada just does not need to break sweat to look effortlessly beautiful , what scares me is I am impressed by fashion, it is the essence of why I am fascinated by Lady Gaga, and subsequently read incessantly everything Gaga says , I guess it is all arbitrary, as in what?s clearly visible to one?s belief, I consciously and what some would view as pathetic, to emulate Utada by trying to capture her style, I try to delve into my collection of ?fashion? and mistakenly consider good design, without looking at what is considered to be blatantly dressing oddly, behaviour that inadvertently gets you laughed at, violating that invisible code of fashion.......

U3 is so clever, the twitters, the Staff, the concerts....... it?s the first boy you?ve ever kissed, the first love you ever severed and I am talking about first love.

My friends talk about lost virginity and that magical trip, soul mates delivering a bond that would never die, only then to be suddenly broken, lose touch, only then to exchange what is unremarkable correspondence, realistically it is only trading e-mail addresses, twitter is merely an occasional message, chatting superficially.

Utada?s twitters her life is not mere correspondence, it is becoming more frequent and personal....

It is over easy, sunnier and more passionate for us bleary-eyed fans....

I never realised how intense one could be.....so emotionally connected ........

When Utada goes what do we have left ......????????

School ???...

I just don't know actually...what'll happen when Hikaru leaves >.> I was thinking of shutting down my account or something like that and coming back if Hikaru does come back, but in the mean time I just don't know.

Ive been thinking alot on what will become of this website once this is all over.

So I understand how you can feel ^^
Posted on: 2010/10/1 22:51
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
its pretty amazing to think we're connected to her via twitter. its so personal, almost feels like we're not so far away from her.

don't know whats gonna happen when she takes her break. now that I have a lot of you guys on twitter/facebook, there won't be a need to check up on here. maybe once in awhile, I don't know how that will work just yet.

there was a topic on mixi in a Utada Hikaru community, what our goal/focus is gonna be while she is on her break. thought it was a good thing to think about. I know Hikki is a big part of many people's lives. but what exactly will we do while she seeks a normal lifestyle?

it would be nice to know exactly how many years she's thinking of... but I'm mainly going to focus on school and hopefully get a job soon enough so I can provide some income and we can start saving for a house. also, get back into writing. I really miss it... if her break is longer than expected, who knows maybe I'll be starting a family. I just hope its not too long...
Posted on: 2010/10/1 23:23
  •  Salomonis
      Salomonis
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 2777/M/Tennessee
Not to be a kill joy, but why isn't it(twitter account) verified?
Posted on: 2010/10/2 2:22
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:

http://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/111-features/articles/119135-about-verified-accounts

How do I get my account verified?

This program is currently closed to the public. If you would like to send feedback, contact us via this form.

Why are you closing this program?

We're closing the beta test of this feature to build a system that will be better for users. For updates, please stay tuned to our blog.

................I think this might explain but I am no expert ...

In a bit of a rush!! ...post later ....
Posted on: 2010/10/2 3:15
  •  newt456
      newt456
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:

http://support.twitter.com/groups/31-twitter-basics/topics/111-features/articles/119135-about-verified-accounts

How do I get my account verified?

This program is currently closed to the public. If you would like to send feedback, contact us via this form.

Why are you closing this program?

We're closing the beta test of this feature to build a system that will be better for users. For updates, please stay tuned to our blog.

................I think this might explain but I am no expert ...

In a bit of a rush!! ...post later ....

Haha, you don't verify your own account. Celebrities like Utada, Lady GaGa, and Britney Spears verify their account so that everyone knows it is their TRUE account and not some random person impersonating them.

I don't think many Japanese celebrities get their accounts verified, usually its just the US and UK artists. I could be wrong though.
Posted on: 2010/10/2 6:50
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...18>