Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...18>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Official Twitter Accounts!
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:
Not to be a kill joy, but why isn't it(twitter account) verified?

It doesn't matter since Hikki verified it herself: http://www.u3music.com/message/index.php?m=1&d=2010092818302j.xml LOL

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/10/2 11:55
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Oh Oscar don?t just up sticks and leave because Utada takes a break, I am anxious and concerned about when Utada will be returning, and contradictory to how I felt when Hikki first announced an hiatus ?.Utada: ?I am going to stop flashy ?artist activities? for a while and focus on ?human activities?, I did not perhaps realise just how personally fans would take the news, now after experiencing the waves of affection and yes I am going to say love from her fans, over 100,000 followers on Twitter, Hikki might on refection, conclude ?sooner rather than later?.

What can read into Hikki choice of covering Hymne ? l'amour - Ai no Anthem (Hymn of Love - Love Anthem)?.. Well Utada cities Edith Piaf as a influence, my grand mother has huge admiration for Edith Piaf and talked this afternoon about Piaf tragic life, known as the little sparrow, Piaf married professional boxer Mercal Cerdan, who tragically died in a plane crash travelling to meet Piaf in New York, Piaf never got over the tragedy and on her death from what my grandma said was Cirrhosis, the Paris Diocese of the Catholic Church forbade Piaf a full mass, citing Piaf?s chequered life style, Grandma has a 45 of "Non, je ne regrette rien", but I have to admit the song by definition is not to my taste, I find this style of ballad melancholy to the extreme......

Utada has taken Hymne ? l'amour and made it her own with a brighter more positive style, a celebrating of Love? Or perhaps a personalized declaration of passion to that special someone? ..Without doubt it?s certainly sexy and romantic, sophisticated and oozes intimacy.

Well life goes on and it?s school and reading, my only passion, I get through a couple of books a week?

I have to say that reading Utada twittering and the philosophical nature of some of the replies give me butterflies in the stomach ..

So Oscar no sneaking out the back door....
Posted on: 2010/10/2 13:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

Salomonis wrote:
Not to be a kill joy, but why isn't it(twitter account) verified?

It doesn't matter since Hikki verified it herself: http://www.u3music.com/message/index.php?m=1&d=2010092818302j.xml LOL

Of course silly me why did I not think of that it is on Hikki's blog
Posted on: 2010/10/2 14:58
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Oh Oscar don?t just up sticks and leave because Utada takes a break, I am anxious and concerned about when Utada will be returning, and contradictory to how I felt when Hikki first announced an hiatus ?.Utada: ?I am going to stop flashy ?artist activities? for a while and focus on ?human activities?, I did not perhaps realise just how personally fans would take the news, now after experiencing the waves of affection and yes I am going to say love from her fans, over 100,000 followers on Twitter, Hikki might on refection, conclude ?sooner rather than later?.

What can read into Hikki choice of covering Hymne ? l'amour - Ai no Anthem (Hymn of Love - Love Anthem)?.. Well Utada cities Edith Piaf as a influence, my grand mother has huge admiration for Edith Piaf and talked this afternoon about Piaf tragic life, known as the little sparrow, Piaf married professional boxer Mercal Cerdan, who tragically died in a plane crash travelling to meet Piaf in New York, Piaf never got over the tragedy and on her death from what my grandma said was Cirrhosis, the Paris Diocese of the Catholic Church forbade Piaf a full mass, citing Piaf?s chequered life style, Grandma has a 45 of "Non, je ne regrette rien", but I have to admit the song by definition is not to my taste, I find this style of ballad melancholy to the extreme......

Utada has taken Hymne ? l'amour and made it her own with a brighter more positive style, a celebrating of Love? Or perhaps a personalized declaration of passion to that special someone? ..Without doubt it?s certainly sexy and romantic, sophisticated and oozes intimacy.

Well life goes on and it?s school and reading, my only passion, I get through a couple of books a week?

I have to say that reading Utada twittering and the philosophical nature of some of the replies give me butterflies in the stomach ..

So Oscar no sneaking out the back door....

yes miss. But like you said..maybe you're right and Hikaru will make an early comeback. Because there really are fans that Love her. I always thought I couldn't say that about her. I thought it'd be silly for me to say "I love Hikaru" but now that I think of it...it sounds sweet saying that so I guess I can say that I love Hikaru, and would honestly not want her to leave. But I guess she has to do what she must and we must be supportive of her.

Like Akiko said...I too wanna do something of my life XD
Posted on: 2010/10/2 23:43
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Hikki twitted this photo?

a few twitties before said ?

?just got home after dinner and drinks and drinks and drinks with some friends. It's been a while since I saw the sun rise! LOL???

There is a twitty with the photo, what does it say? Is the photo linked to the evening with friends ?

any help would be greatly appreciated

???I know Oscar? I have developed a serious case of full on fangirl ?
Posted on: 2010/10/3 1:40
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
around 4 in the morning today. both humans and animals are unguarded when they sleep.

I guess she took this before she left her friend's house...
Posted on: 2010/10/3 1:51
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Wow thanks...My Soy

Wants to join in ...
Posted on: 2010/10/3 2:07
Administrator
A/S/L

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/10/3 19:21
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
she mentioned on twitter that her icon photo is "bonjour to space". I wonder if it has something to do with the album cover of the stars...
Posted on: 2010/10/3 20:25
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
http://twitpic.com/2uhoju

wow!

oh and Utada Hikaru's twitter account is now verified.
Posted on: 2010/10/3 21:35
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...3456789...18>