Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Four Additional New SCV2 songs? "Can't Wait 'Till Christmas" 2nd single/PV and another PV?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Four Additional New SCV2 songs? "Can't Wait 'Till Christmas" 2nd single/PV and another PV?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
~?No, that team?s new songs to be recorded into a single collection. 4 more songs! Please wait a little longer and publishing
RT @ apollorainbow: @ hikki_staff @ pugglism What next song, what is the love??~

The above was google language tooled from Hikki?s EMI staff twitter?are they saying that there will be four more songs on the 2nd disc of the single collection or what (I know that it's 99% chance its a translative error, but all fans can dream can't they?)

There's another (more) recent tweet from Teruzane Utada indicates that theres gonna be a video in addition to the previously announced rumored "Can?t Wait Till' Christmas"/Untitled Holiday-themed one that took place a few days back:

u3music
今回のミュージック・ビデオは面白い事になりそう。何が?何処が?どう?は全て, ヒ・ミ・ツ。teruzane

Rough translation: The music video this time looks like it?ll be something interesting. What is it? Where will it be set? Everything is a S E C R E T.

Let us know what's fact or fiction here people if you can get some legit sources to back it up!
Posted on: 2010/10/19 17:34
  •  HikkiLove.
      HikkiLove.
Re: Four Additional New SCV2 songs? "Can't Wait 'Till Christmas" 2nd single/PV and another PV?
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I think maybe they mean there are four new songs left out of the five which included Hymne a l'amour. But it'd be great if there were! :)
Posted on: 2010/10/19 18:36
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic