Utada Net.com Forum Index
   General Utada Discussion
  Ordering UHC vol 2. on CDJapan in the US?

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Pips_Paradise
      Pips_Paradise
Re: Ordering UHC vol 2. on CDJapan in the US?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 18/F/London
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

Pips_Paradise wrote:
Quote:

GIGAcorrupt wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
This is quite off, but I wonder, on the date of the release of UHSCV2 in Japan which is November 24, will it come with the kuma chang charm?

It should unless the vendor is out of First Press

Sorry to disagree Oscar, that flies in the face of the pre ordering promise, Utada was perfectly clear, if pre ordered the recipient receives the goodies, irrespective of shipping....

Please if you have read small print indicating differently post or PM, this is very important because CDjapan has not made that clear when ordering online....

The hook is the goodies, so no goodies no sale,it is that simple.

I will download from itunes individually if or when the tracks I want become available....please elaborate this is crucial....

What I was answering is that. When SCV2 is released in Japan. A store will have the Kuma-chang charm. Because it will be a first press. When ALL First Press editions are sold. As in every store that had a first press, then comes second press, which is a "normal" edition with no charm.

If you have pre-ordered. You pretty much have saved a First press edition from being sold to someone else. Basically; you've reserved a first press copy. The kuma charm is within the wrapping of the CD, it does not come separately. That's how you know it's a first press.

When the CD is released, you'll be able to walk into a store and find a first press; unless that store is sold out. First press is not just limited to online shopping.

Hikaru said that if we had pre-ordered we would get her kuma charm. Why? because you've saved paid for a first press.

Again. First press goes until every store runs out of units. It's how stores work. They get units, sell them, run out, and get some more(these would be your second press(if the distributor has no more first press))

Is this clear? O.o

Sorry, I tend to miss threads I reply on and people quoting me and what not :P

I go into headless chicken mode about SCV2, followed by twitches and spasms, really scary, my lip curls up like Elvis,crank up hound dog, and you can imagine the picture!! ....Sent you an email, crystal clear, make perfect sense now.....
Posted on: 2010/11/4 2:59
  •  flipbeats
      flipbeats
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L male
ok so i ordered from cdjapan and it came out to 55.. so painful.. but i know by nov ill hopefully have recouped the money and the cd and everything will be worth it. Now I can't wait till IN the flesh dvd.. NYC PLEASE!!!

Posted on: 2010/11/4 3:14
  •  AY04
      AY04
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 18/M/TX
okay just finished canceling from yesasia and now im in the process of ordering in cdjapan and im falling horribly D: is there a number i can contact them? plz help -_-
Posted on: 2010/11/5 11:43
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

AY04 wrote:
okay just finished canceling from yesasia and now im in the process of ordering in cdjapan and im falling horribly D: is there a number i can contact them? plz help -_-

I dont know their phone number but here's their email address... infocdjapan.co.jp
Posted on: 2010/11/5 12:01
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
Has there been any news if the bonus DVD will be all regional or Region 2?
Posted on: 2010/11/5 12:59
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
Quote:

fleeingbynight wrote:
Has there been any news if the bonus DVD will be all regional or Region 2?

Hikaru DVD's have been region free for a LONG TIME now...
Posted on: 2010/11/5 20:51
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
I knew some of them are region free but when I looked at yesasia, some of the singles with dvds are have region two ( or three if you live in taiwan.)Not to mention Single clip collection four and some of her concert dvd are region two. I just needed to ask before hand.
Posted on: 2010/11/5 22:09
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

fleeingbynight wrote:
I knew some of them are region free but when I looked at yesasia, some of the singles with dvds are have region two ( or three if you live in taiwan.)Not to mention Single clip collection four and some of her concert dvd are region two. I just needed to ask before hand.
All of Hikki's Japanese DVDs have ALWAYS been region free. (and YesAsia always says it wrong)
Posted on: 2010/11/5 22:18
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12