Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  Utada Hikaru SCV2: 30 Second Preview for ALL new songs!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  CrescentLupin9
      CrescentLupin9
Re: Utada Hikaru SCV2: 30 Second Preview for ALL new songs!
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L 24/F/CA
*is currently dying from the froth at the mouth and the excitement for these* thank you! for posting the link to download! *A*b
Posted on: 2010/11/10 20:46
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
i Really love show me love wow this is going to be a epic album i really do hope this is like the fame monster by gaga as in a ALL TIME CHART TOPPER!
Posted on: 2010/11/10 21:56
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Arashi no Megami - AWESOME!!! (Like I predicted)
Can't Wait Until Christmas - Wasn't as great as I thought, but okay I guess.
Show Me Love - Much better than I thought, it was pretty epic. That suspenseful sound effect is full of win.
Posted on: 2010/11/11 19:31
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
*tears*

I love Arashi no Megami and Show me Love the most!

Arashi no Megami gives me the feeling of Enka music and a little of "Dare ka.." & "Be my last" Show me Love for me is "passion" and "take 5"

I can't decide where to compare Can't wait til christmas but it reminds me of YUI's "Please stay with me"

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/11/11 20:13
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
Arashi no Megami - I really am looking forward to this song, it sounds sincere and definitely from the heart. I was expecting it to be a pop-y song, if I'm honest, but the chorus is definitely the best part! I'm in love already!

Show Me Love (Not a Dream) - Sounds just like I thought it would - the sound effect is amazing. This is definitely gonna be another instant favourite!
EDIT: I also remembered I started the thread on Show Me Love, which was posted on the 8th November 2009 - over a year ago! Waiting a whole year for a song seems so weird!

Goodbye Happiness - Love this song, besides Hymne, it's the cheeriest song, however the lyrics are still rather saddening (reminds me of Beautiful World), but it's still a great song!

Hymne a l'amour ~Ai no Anthem~ - It took me a while to like this song, but I really do like it now! Utada's vocals definitely suit jazz!

Can't Wait 'Til Christmas - This was another song I thought was gonna be happy and up-beat; still shows after 12 years, Utada can still surprise us! I'm not sure about it though, I think I'd have to listen to the full song before making any real judgement on it.
Posted on: 2010/11/11 22:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123