•  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Re: Funny...and embarrassing moments
Administrator
A/S/L
Alright, I'll add to this.

Once, I fell asleep on the subway (train) and my eyes snapped open for no reason and I got the strong feeling in my head tht it was my stop so before I was really fully awake, I stood and bolted out the door.

Once outside, I stood there for about a second and the bells rung to signal that the doors would be closing again when I realized that it was a stop or two earlier than what I SHOULD be getting off at.

Instead of doing the sensible thing and waiting for the next train, I whirled around and tried to get back onto the traincar that I'd just left...only to get stuck in between the closing doors!

I wriggled in there like an idiot for a good 3 or so seconds before I managed to shove open the doors just enough for me to get through.

Talk about embarassing...a bunch of people on the car near the doors started laughing at me.

I knew from experience that trying to act like nothing happened makes you look even stupider so I just laughed too (though that was hard to do :P) and sat back down.
Posted on: 2005/12/9 20:32
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Aww, yeah I do the same thing when I do something dumb. I laugh and say it was dumb. But I always laugh at myself.

That reminds me when it was Halloween.(I still have to post up my pictures for that day.)I didn't do anything embarrassing, but when me and my two friends were riding the Bart(a train as well)down to San Fransisco. There were alot of people in costume and whatnot. Then this one guy, sat by me. And he stinked on weed or beer, something like that. And you could tell something was wrong with him. Drunk or high.

And he started to talk to me. I was like Oh no! Cause before we got on the train, I said I hope no one tries to talk to me or hit on today. And this drunk was hitting on. He's like, Man you look good. LOL Me: Oh thanks. *giggles* My friend did my make-up. *ponits to her* Him: Yeah it's great. *smiles*. I smile too, and stop talking to him. I didn't even want to look at him, but I could feel him looking at me.

My other friend(he's a guy)was just laughing at me. And all I could do was stare at him in a mean sorta way. And then he asks, Why are you so quiet over there? I couldn't even say anything. All I said, Oh you know, yeah. xP Man that sucked. We started talking about more stuff, but I don't remember all of it. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/9 21:39
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Haha, if your other friend with you was a guy and noticed you were uncomfortable, shouldn't he have pretended to be "with" you to fend off the stoned/drunk strangers?
Posted on: 2005/12/9 22:18
  •  plasmic_corruption22
      plasmic_corruption22
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 22/ m/ viva las vegas
ok ok i'm game. A couple years back I used to work graveyard at a taco bell in arizona, so one night while i was on drive-thru. I decided to record a message on the intercom, around that time the "wazzzzzzz up" craze was going around so i did a 10 second take of it(I got a alot of wazzz ups back from people that night also). So, anyway the next day i go in to work and i'm met by the store manager and he's like"come here i want you to hear something". naturally, being me i forgot to erase the message. It was about rush hour so, so just about all of the staff members were there when he played the message. everyone started laughing and greeting me with wazzz ups. I thought i was going to bo fired for sure, but the manager just told me not to let it happen again.........whew
Posted on: 2005/12/9 23:40
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lord Snow wrote:
Haha, if your other friend with you was a guy and noticed you were uncomfortable, shouldn't he have pretended to be "with" you to fend off the stoned/drunk strangers?
Well I wish, but I sorta just met him. We aren't too close to do that yet. But he might do something like that now. But I'm sure, I wish he would though. I wonder what he smells like. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/10 0:42
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

plasmic_corruption22 wrote:
ok ok i'm game. A couple years back I used to work graveyard at a taco bell in arizona, so one night while i was on drive-thru. I decided to record a message on the intercom, around that time the "wazzzzzzz up" craze was going around so i did a 10 second take of it(I got a alot of wazzz ups back from people that night also). So, anyway the next day i go in to work and i'm met by the store manager and he's like"come here i want you to hear something". naturally, being me i forgot to erase the message. It was about rush hour so, so just about all of the staff members were there when he played the message. everyone started laughing and greeting me with wazzz ups. I thought i was going to bo fired for sure, but the manager just told me not to let it happen again.........whew
LOL that's hecka funny. Man I wish I was at you drive thur, I would have gave you a Wazz up! Well maybe, I probably would have been confused though. LOL well at least you didn't get fired. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/10 0:44
  •  Conan
      Conan
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/M/UK
Hmmmmmm Most of these stories for me tend to start with "I was drunk one night".

I was drunk one night, and we ordered a pitcher of Vodka Red Bull. It was during a time when I was playing Tiger Woods golf a lot on my PC. Anyway there were a few ice cubes on the table and there was a mixer, so I thought, lets hit the ice cube with my mixer in a golfing style.

So I swung back and tried to hit the ice cube, not only did I completely miss the ice cube I knocked over the entire pitcher of Vodka Red Bull.

Luckily it didn't spill on anyone, but it did cost me money as I had to go and buy a new one

On another drunken escapade we were travelling between pubs and one group were slightly lagging behind (girls and their high heels don't walk quick). Anyway I thought I'd try and look cool by leaning toward a lampost. Unfortunately I missed the lampost completely and came crashing into the ground. Luckily I suffered no major injuries but there was a severe dent to my pride.
Posted on: 2005/12/10 3:21
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Aww that stinks. Man your second story reminds me of the time when I was in school. Uhh 5th grade I think it was. My friend, her brother and sisters were walking with me and my sisters home. And there's alot of poles and signs on the sidewalk, you know. And I was walking faster than everyone else, and I sorta started to walk near the edge of the sidewalk, where most of the signs and poles tend to be. And I hear everyone talking, so I turned around and started to walking backwards.

Walking backwards, was something I shouldn't have done. And I really wasn't thinking, and I'm like, Hey hurry up you guys! And right when I said that I crashed into a pole. It's was so embarrassing, cause I had got everyone's attention, so they saw me crash. And the pole made the "gong" noise, which made it funnier as well. Everyone started laughing at me. I felt so stupid, but all I could do was laugh. But I really felt like crying. I was young so things like that really affected me. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/10 16:23
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
It's not really embaressing. I was listening to George Lam (HK singer) on the radio in the car with the family. I really liked it BUT I did not know that he was singing it. I thought it was another guy singing his song. I said, "This guy sings betters than George Lam". And the whole family bursts out laughing. I still get picked on this when we listen to his music. "So George Lam sounds betters than George Lam?" they would day. I'm not sure what I was thinking that day. I've been listening to this guy for ten years and I even went to his concert a year before and shook hands with him. ^^;;;
Posted on: 2005/12/10 17:32
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Haha, I've done that before.
Man I remember one time when I was in 1st grade.(I can't believe I remember this)That we were doing something in class. Like some activites or something. And I really had to go pee, I asked the teacher if I could go. And she said I couldn't cause I had to wait till the person with the pass came back.

But I couldn't hold it, and I peed on myself and I started crying. LOL it's kinda funny, but it sucks too, cause I can remember that. =/
Posted on: 2005/12/11 23:49
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>