<123
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Funny...and embarrassing moments
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ahhh, Miiko reminded me on something that happened to me this year, at Thanksgiving. Well okay, it was Thanksgiving, and I was eating but not as much as would be on any holiday.

I didn't really like how certain things tasted, so I kept eating bread and stuff.(Mostly bread) And I was sitting on this one chair, that belongs to my aunt.(We were at her house)It's kinda old, looks more like a stool type thing. She doesn't have many chairs and I'm not gonna sit on the floor.

So anyways I was sitting on that, and I was talking to my cousin, making a joke or something. And I sorta moving around when I was doing it. Next thing I know I start to sink. Then it went faster and then the chair started falling but I got up in time, not to fall with the chair.

It turns out I broke the stupid thing, I felt so embarrassed, cause she had that thing for a long time, and I just broke it. All I could say was, "Wow, did I gain that much weight already?" And my dumb, want-to slap sister made me feel worst.

She's all, "Man that's her chair and you broke it! She had that forever. Even Melissa sat on it and it didn't break, you better buy her a new chair!" Melissa is one of my cousins that is younger than me, but is much heavier than me.(Really) So my sister was making me feel fat and dumb at the same time. I tried to make excuses on why and how it broke, but they didn't really make sense and they didn't work.

So yeah, my Thanksgiving was alright untill we had to leave. That's when it sucked, and I have a reminder too everytime I go down there. cause I won't see that chair anymore.
Posted on: 2005/12/16 21:27
  •  Lord Snow
      Lord Snow
Administrator
A/S/L
Pffft, don't feel bad bout that :P

Always keep in mind that it could have been worse ne?
Posted on: 2005/12/22 19:46
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
That was heartbreaking for me. I wished anything else could have happened, besides that. I can't deal with feeling fatter. D:
Posted on: 2005/12/23 13:54
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Ahh I just thought of another moment. *sighs* It was at a Wal-Mart. My bra had broke so I went to Wal-Mart to get a replacement. I was with my mom and stuff. And I was just looking for one so I could out of the store. I wasn't really looking for one that was too nice or anything, I just wanted to go.

Well I finally pick one and we get in line. And then my mom wants to talk about it. She saying stuff like, Are you sure this fits you right? and, I don't think this one is a good one, look it's padded. I really wanted to die, and what made it worst is that there were two guys behind us. And I saw one of them kinda giggling. All I said was, Yeah yeah, I want it. Let's go please. It sucked big time. D:
Posted on: 2005/12/30 15:42
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
lol that was funny when broke that chair tombraiderjm, and your also "my dumb, want-to slap sister".

An embarrassing moment for me...one was when I was about to eat lunch in my class, I had my food and everything. I was at the door and this girl came up and asked me to get her friend that was in the class room. So I began to walk over to where she was, but there were so many girls and they all were facing each other on desks, so their legs where out in the aile where the girl was at the end and I had to walk through them. So I began walking trying not to step on their legs and things, but it was hard to get through, and now I think they didnt try that much to move,they were talk to much,and I knew all of them too. So when I was finally almost to the girl, I trip on someones leg and fell so hard. It hurted alot, and my lunch flew, and my sode spilled. And one of the girls help me up and said was I okay, I said yeah and was laughing so she laughed too but not much. And the worst thing was the girl left after I got up, so all that was for no reason. Man I was so embarrassed.
Posted on: 2005/12/31 11:30
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Must you join everything?! xP And I remember you telling me about that. xP That was pretty messed up.
Posted on: 2005/12/31 14:07
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 16/female/in a tree.
2nd period when i was a freshmen i hit my head on a solid wood door in math class. I went to go get my math score in one of the lounge's printer we used. My friend got to school late and she just entered the classroom i was heading twards her and boom i hit my head. Which is wierd because dont remember how i hitted my head- it just happend. It made a big thunk noise and some people seen me hit my head. They laughed. My teacher was serious asking me if i needed to go to the hospital or something. I just asked for ice. Alot of people were talking about it and joked around that whole year. My other goof ups dont bother me. I like this one the most because... I hit my head.
Posted on: 2006/1/11 14:34
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Aww, that sucks. Man I hit my head so many times, that I've lost count.
Posted on: 2006/1/11 14:46
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
This one wasnt that bad, but I felt stupid. I was walking to get a soda from the Coca Cola machine, behind the gym. I was walking and there's this big crack in the ground, which I alwasy knew about. So I was walking(this is during break)and I look away, and *bam* I trip. But I didnt fall on my butt, on landed on my knee.And there was two people looking at me. I got up all embrassed and said out loud "you didnt see anything", and got my soda. Those two people jsut stared at me til I walked away. I was laughing later.
Posted on: 2006/1/21 12:40
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
Another... I was running the mile in P.E. So I was running fast too, and this girl I know, who is annoying, is in the way. She's right next to the orange cone that we are supposed to go around, and I didnt have any room to past her(she was with other people in my way too). So I was still runnig fast, and yelled for her to get out the way. She didnt, and I had to try and run and push through her and the cone. Man I tried, and didnt make it. I just fell down, but the weirdest thing happened, I fell, rolled , and just popped back up and kept running, I dont know how I forced myself to get back up so fast.Anyway...she was laughing, and I kept on running.

So when I came back around the field after a lap, I started to walk with my friend. I told her about what happened and she got mad(I told her not to though). The girl that was laughin was walking near(we both know her) and my friend tirpped her. I started laughing...lol. that waas mean, but it's what she gets for laughing at me.
Posted on: 2006/1/21 12:41
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123