Bonjour bonjour !

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Bonjour bonjour !
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
Hi everybody !

Sorry, I started to post messages and I did not even introduce myself ! Please forgive me ^_^ So I am Vincent, a 21 years old french fan of Miss UTADA for many many years now. She was not the first japanese artist I have known (I first discovered X-JAPAN) but she immediately became my favorite artist...

Thank you so much for this wonderful website !!
Vincent

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2005/12/5 13:25
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Bonjour bonjour !
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Haha cool. Yeah don't worry about that. I've never introduced myself. I just posted around. I've always wanted to hear some of X-Japan's stuff. But I never do, but I will one day. xP Glad to have you here. x3 *waves*
Posted on: 2005/12/5 16:18
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/M/France
Thank you ^_^ Oh ! X-JAPAN is really an amazing band I just LOVE them, I got all the band's CDs and even some rare things like demo tapes, duets etc. lol. You should start with their famous songs such as FOREVER LOVE, CRUCIFY MY LOVE, X, KURENAI, ENDLESS RAIN, SCAR, ROSE OF PAIN (around 12 minutes) and of course ART OF LIFE (more than 30 minutes) ! OH ! And do not forget their LIVE versions, you will see how incredible this band was on stage !

Thanks again ^_^

"ShiNe oN, sHinE On hArVeSt mOOn, uP in tHe sKy. i aiN't hAd nO LoVin' siNCe jaNuary, aPriL, jUne or JuLy..."
Posted on: 2005/12/5 23:09
  •  Hikki16
      Hikki16
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 22 / Female / Maryland
op
oooooooooooooooo
cooooooool
nice
ssweeeet
radical
im a bad speller
lolo
Posted on: 2005/12/6 10:10
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

batignole wrote:
Thank you ^_^ Oh ! X-JAPAN is really an amazing band I just LOVE them, I got all the band's CDs and even some rare things like demo tapes, duets etc. lol. You should start with their famous songs such as FOREVER LOVE, CRUCIFY MY LOVE, X, KURENAI, ENDLESS RAIN, SCAR, ROSE OF PAIN (around 12 minutes) and of course ART OF LIFE (more than 30 minutes) ! OH ! And do not forget their LIVE versions, you will see how incredible this band was on stage !

Thanks again ^_^
Oh cool, I'll be sure to check those songs out. Thanks. x3
Posted on: 2005/12/6 11:25
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic