Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Utada News
  LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utada's "Wild Life" Concerts!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utada's "Wild Life" Concerts!
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
3rd post from U.Blog 2day!~"Utada?s official Japanese website has been updated with news that the December 8th ?WILD LIFE? concert will be screened live in movie theaters across Japan. The show will be live broadcast in 64 locations on 69 screens for a total of up to 20,000 viewers, making this the largest screening of its kind in Japan. Tickets will be 3,000 yen, and will be available for purchase beginning on November 21st. Exciting news for those in Japan who were unable to get tickets to the live concert."

Quote:

cube wrote:
WTF!? WILD LIFE is gonna be in theatres across japan!

http://www.amuse.co.jp/liveviewing/

Let's hope to for an international alternative for all of us outside Japan.

Quote:

bluesfighter09 wrote:
^I'm guessing if its showing in theatres throughout Japan it'll either be live or recorded footage for all those who wern't the fortunate few thousand to win any lottery-contest tickets. If the latter is the case, I'd love to see WILD LIFE and TITO perhaps in a bundled Concert/Tour DVD package before year's end (her Dad promised us a digital release of the former no matter whatever else happens)...

Quote:

cube wrote:
Well, U.Blog says it will be a live screening.

"Utada?s official Japanese website has been updated with news that the December 8th ?WILD LIFE? concert will be screened live in movie theaters across Japan. The show will be live broadcast in 64 locations on 69 screens for a total of up to 20,000 viewers, making this the largest screening of its kind in Japan. Tickets will be 3,000 yen, and will be available for purchase beginning on November 21st. Exciting news for those in Japan who were unable to get tickets to the live concert."

A new record for Hikki!

Speak of the Frickin' Devil; but I guess that's what you get when your an otaku that spends a substantial amount of time in forums, blogs, and fan sites of your favorite interests!
Posted on: 2010/11/16 11:40
  •  cube
      cube
Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utadas "Wild Life" Concerts!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
IIRC, VAMPS did something like this recently and one of their concerts was also live streamed on Nico Nico Douga. A Nico Nico Douga or YouTube live streaming would be great for those of us outside of Japan. At any rate, I will be buying the DVD or BluRay of WILD LIFE when it comes out.
Posted on: 2010/11/16 12:32
  •  yoursonnetmylove
      yoursonnetmylove
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L Boston, MA
People in Japan are so lucky. I wish I can see the concert live or in the movie theaters.
Posted on: 2010/11/16 13:59
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
World wide live streaming please
Posted on: 2010/11/16 17:11
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Its live because at the bottom of the info screen website it says "Satellite relay event for ※, due to circumstances such as weather, may cause disruption of images and sounds. Please note." but in japanese sooo....ITS LIVE <3 im 85% sure they'll have it on DVD its her 1st tour in Japan in 4 years!! so ahhhh!! i will be getting that plus a shit load of concert goodies off line
Posted on: 2010/11/16 17:59
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
woah...tokyograph said that Eiga.com said that over 150,000 applications were sent in for the lottery to get tickets for her concert...no wonder they decided to do this, so many people can't go
Posted on: 2010/11/16 22:03
Re: LIVE THEATER SCREENINGS of Utada
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 17/M/OH
I wish this would come to dvd! I have just bought "UTADA UNITED 2006" today! Cant wait for it to come in the mail from Hong Kong! Its gonna take forever!!!
Posted on: 2010/11/17 8:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic