A/S/L 19/M/Miami
so im guessing over sea fans cant order from there
Posted on: 2010/11/29 19:12
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: "WILD LIFE" concert goods
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Hikki's dad finally answered my question!

Quote:
u3music 色々と調査しましたが無理でした。ご免なさい。日本のカードならOK。帰国の際に通販でお願いします。今回は通販サイト、いつもより長めに開店します。teruzane RT @a_kikoo @u3music コンサートグッズのネットショップもあるようですが、海外から注文は可能ですか?

sadly, it seems overseas fans will not be able to order the goods... unless you have a Japanese credit card. he apologizes, saying he did a lot of research but it was impossible.

and he told me to please order when I return to Japan. lol how did he know I'm from Japan??? did he look at my twitter page?

the "WILD LIFE" goods internet shop will be open longer than usual.

I guess I'm gonna have to wait til I visit later this month and ask my mom if I can use her card. Darn, I shouldn't have canceled my Japanese credit card.
Posted on: 2010/12/2 19:49
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
u3music さっきの海外からのグッズの購入に関するお答えの続きです。海外からでも日本で発行されたcredit cardを持っている方は問題ありません。送料は国内より高めになると思いますが、、、。teruzane

this is the continuation from earlier concerning purchase of goods from overseas. even if you live overseas, if you own a credit card issued in Japan, there isn't a problem. though the shipping fees are probably more expensive than shipping fees in Japan...
Posted on: 2010/12/2 22:07
  •  mistykz
      mistykz
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
So then the question becomes, is it cheaper to order it and have them ship it overseas, or have a friend do it and mail it to us. Hmm
Posted on: 2010/12/4 13:53
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
This is SO lame, because I know she's such an incredibly creative and 'left-field' kind of artist, I know whatever catalogue she makes of personal goods will have @ least some garden variety worth of things worth buying. Maybe they'll change their minds and make it open to worldwide buyers if they received enough demand via twitter or some sort of petition...

The thing is, I could get two of my exchange buds from Nagaoka, Shinta and Taka, to mail them to me, but there's no way I can get a 'Japanese credit card' and work all this process out on the other side of the globe. If anyone has any specific instructions to get Japanese credit/credit card from a U.S. location please post it here. The best time for me, as well as most people I'd imagine, would be to try and get this stuff ordered as an X-mas gift. I know they won't keep these available for long! Its just since its her last public performance/appearance related to music for @ least 2-5 years, you kind of want everything that gives you great memories about her as a fan, you know? I obviously won't be present to get a catalogu from the concert either, but anyone that's going let us know what's available and any website links we can use! Thanks a mill' as always...

P.S.-For those that wondered alound whether to have someone residing in Japan ship to you versus directly from the source, you should more than likely go with the former from a common sense financial perspective; HMV Japan charged almost $50 to ship her Ten and Sen Books internationally to my address, which is a shame because I know now it wouldn't have been a quarter of that price to have a friend there do it, despite the fact it would've taken a lot longer to deliver obviously. Its just how down 'n' dirty economics go I guess ...
Posted on: 2010/12/4 17:14
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
wow this sucks!!!
Posted on: 2010/12/4 21:43
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
found some photos on mixi!

credits to those who shared the photos!

they were supposed to start selling concert goods at 4pm but made it available from 3.

again, the online shop will open 6pm Japan time.
http://wildlife-shop.jp/
Posted on: 2010/12/7 23:21
  •  Downloader
      Downloader
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Does anyone know of any good proxy to order online? The goods look greatt
Posted on: 2010/12/8 2:48
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
www.Celga.com is a good proxy service. They have offices in Japan and the US.

Ps. Does anyone know if the Kuma shirts are unisex?
Posted on: 2010/12/8 4:13
  •  Utada~Chan~Fan
      Utada~Chan~Fan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/UK
I need one of those t-shirts, help me!

I LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2010/12/8 4:55
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...10>