Posted on: 2010/12/21 14:57
  •  kBeetz
      kBeetz
Re: "WILD LIFE" concert goods
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

mabuhay wrote:
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone who ordered overseas is having the same problem as me? I recently ordered a shirt and my visa approved the transaction. When i check my account activity it says that they did not deduct my order from my account? I'm assuming they're waiting to ship it first before it shows up in my account activity? or does anyone know what the problem may be?

Hey I'm in the same situation. I ordered some stuff on the 11th and it kept saying "processing" and "waiting for merchant" for a few days then just disappeared and no money was charged. I just got off the phone with Bank Of America and the lady told me that after three days of processing (waiting for the merchant to accept payment) they remove the transaction from the online statement and put the money back. I asked her if that means my order was canceled. She said it was not, and that the merchant could accept payment at any time and all I need to do is make sure I have sufficient funds in my account for whenever that happens. So if the info about them waiting to ship merchandise is correct, this could be happening any day now.

Hope this helps in some way! I know I was freaking out when the transaction disappeared from my online statement!
Posted on: 2010/12/28 11:49
  •  we1n88
      we1n88
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 22/ Male/ Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia.
d shop seems to be unavailable for transaction till 6th of jan. could someone pls verify this? =\
Posted on: 2010/12/28 21:21
  •  oktobelieve
      oktobelieve
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I heard some people in HK said that they received confirmation and shipping is on the way. And they claim that Official Shop is sending item via EMS with tracking no.
It means oversea buyer are no need to worry. (Like they give me a reply and say "don't worry")
Posted on: 2010/12/28 23:54
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
so my shirt and poster came in today. so happy and it also came with the pamphlet!
Posted on: 2010/12/29 6:32
  •  JimJam
      JimJam
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 25 / M / UK
I sent the shop an email, thought you'd wanna check it out.

Quote:

----- Original Message -----
To: utada-shop@ec-front.jp
Sent: Wednesday, December 15, 2010 6:40 AM
Subject: International ordering

Hello,
I am interested in purchasing from your store in the near future, and I have a few questions:

1) How long will these items be in the store for? Is there a set deadline to order items, or will they always be available?
2) I'm in the UK, and I read that international ordering will be more expensive to send, and I'm unsure if I can purchase with my card. I do have a Visa card, but should I consult my bank beforehand, to make sure I can order from your store?
3) If I order more than one product, will these be bundled together and sent in one package? Or will they be sent separately?

Many thanks, and sorry if I have contacted the wrong place.
Jamie

-----------------------------------------------------------

Dear Jamie,

Thank you very much for your contact to us.

And I am so sorry, The answer was late.

I answer your question.

1) The end is about February or March.

2) You may not confirm it before the order.
You can test the order.

3) We integrate your items of each order number.
Please order your item together.

Thank you.

--------------------
WILD LIFE Online Shop
utada-shop@ec-front.jp

TL;DR:
The store stops selling products in February/March, Check with your bank about purchases and if they will allow them, Products may be shipped together, dependant on the size and quantity of the order.

Hope this helped anyone!
Posted on: 2010/12/29 7:16
  •  Downloader
      Downloader
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Thank you very much for the info. Guess I can wait a little longer as I plan to order the whole catalog, but i've already missed the xmas card..
Posted on: 2010/12/29 10:29
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Woooo hooooooo!!!! Just got in al my stuff this morning. New Years Eve to boot. Oh man, its all just so lovely! Unfortunately it all has to go back in the box for now. The whole house is being remodeled so its a it of a hazard.

Eerily enough, my card was never charged....
Posted on: 2010/12/31 7:33
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Just got my order today, in USA.
Posted on: 2010/12/31 9:11
  •  mabuhay
      mabuhay
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/M
im glad everyone who ordered overseas is getting their stuff...i hope my stuff comes soon!
Posted on: 2010/12/31 14:06
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...45678910>