Poster Thread
  •  kBeetz
      kBeetz
Re: "WILD LIFE" concert goods
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
Quote:

mabuhay wrote:
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone who ordered overseas is having the same problem as me? I recently ordered a shirt and my visa approved the transaction. When i check my account activity it says that they did not deduct my order from my account? I'm assuming they're waiting to ship it first before it shows up in my account activity? or does anyone know what the problem may be?

Hey I'm in the same situation. I ordered some stuff on the 11th and it kept saying "processing" and "waiting for merchant" for a few days then just disappeared and no money was charged. I just got off the phone with Bank Of America and the lady told me that after three days of processing (waiting for the merchant to accept payment) they remove the transaction from the online statement and put the money back. I asked her if that means my order was canceled. She said it was not, and that the merchant could accept payment at any time and all I need to do is make sure I have sufficient funds in my account for whenever that happens. So if the info about them waiting to ship merchandise is correct, this could be happening any day now.

Hope this helps in some way! I know I was freaking out when the transaction disappeared from my online statement!
Posted on: 2010/12/28 11:49
  •  mabuhay
      mabuhay
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/M
thanks for the info! im glad i know whats going on now haha
Posted on: 2010/12/21 14:57
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
some people have been receiving some of their goods... such as the Kuma Christmas Card. the other stuff are in the process of reproduction and will not be sent out til the end of December.
Posted on: 2010/12/20 21:05
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Quote:

mabuhay wrote:
Hey guys, I'm just wondering if anyone who ordered overseas is having the same problem as me? I recently ordered a shirt and my visa approved the transaction. When i check my account activity it says that they did not deduct my order from my account? I'm assuming they're waiting to ship it first before it shows up in my account activity? or does anyone know what the problem may be?

You're not the only person going through this. I ordered my stuff a few weeks ago now and stil no charge. It shows up on my online statement as "pending". Still, I checked the FAQ and it said

"Q1. When I receive the goods?

Ans.
Sequential product will be shipped after 13 December 2010.
After your application, or if there is no delay to deliver the goods even after a month or more, please contact us mail to the secretariat."

So yeah. Things weren't even going to start shipping until after the 13th. My guess is that they'll honor domestic purchases faster than international ones.

Between that assumption and Christmas, we may be looking at a long wait. It does say though that if a month passes and still nothing, to contact them.
Posted on: 2010/12/20 20:51
  •  mabuhay
      mabuhay
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/M
Posted on: 2010/12/20 14:47
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
"WILD LIFE" concert goods website has been updated with a notice in English.

http://www.ec-front.jp/wildlife/pc/default.asp?o=1

★ NOTICE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ★
This service is for the one who has credit card issued in japan.
Some credit cards issued abroad may be valid for the purchase. We recommend to try on your own judgement.
Please input information about your address by harf-width characters.
We accept payment by only credit cards issued in japan (VISA,MASTER,JCB,AMERICAN EXPRESS).
You need to pay extra shipping charge. Its different according to area, Please confirm your shipping charge below.

AREA SHIPPING CHARGE
Asia ?2,400
Oceania / North America / Central America / the Middle and Near East ?3,200
Europe ?3,700
South America / Africa ?5,400

I'm glad they did this. It at least acknowledges that there are people who really really want to order. I wonder if they're shipping SAL or EMS.
Posted on: 2010/12/14 11:38
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
"WILD LIFE" concert goods website has been updated with a notice in English.

http://www.ec-front.jp/wildlife/pc/default.asp?o=1

★ NOTICE ABOUT INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING ★
This service is for the one who has credit card issued in japan.
Some credit cards issued abroad may be valid for the purchase. We recommend to try on your own judgement.
Please input information about your address by harf-width characters.
We accept payment by only credit cards issued in japan (VISA,MASTER,JCB,AMERICAN EXPRESS).
You need to pay extra shipping charge. Its different according to area, Please confirm your shipping charge below.

AREA SHIPPING CHARGE
Asia ?2,400
Oceania / North America / Central America / the Middle and Near East ?3,200
Europe ?3,700
South America / Africa ?5,400
Posted on: 2010/12/14 8:16
Administrator
A/S/L
I was just about to test it out for myself ... but then i just looked at the shipping rates ... SO EXPENSIVE D:

soo ... nah, $35 for shipping on a $15 portrait set ... I'd rather buy a second copy of UHSC2

But my suspicions are that VISA, Mastercard, and especially AmEx is pretty international, and that you might be able to get away with being able to buy something. (I mean all those commercials about being able to use your Visa anywhere, I would think a visa here is the same as a visa there.)

So, I would say, if you really want something, try and buy it anyways with your Visa etc. Worse thing that can happen is your card gets declined and ur still in the same place. Best thing that can happen, it works! and you can let the rest of us know :)

EDIT:
Order here: http://www.ec-front.jp/wildlife/pc/default.asp?o=1
Shipping fees:
Asia - 2,400円
Oceania, Americas - 3,200円
Europe - 3,700円
Africa - 5,400円

Twitter: @UtadaNet
Posted on: 2010/12/13 20:53
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
Quote:

lexus91 wrote:
still no news about visa???

I used my Visa. I just called the card company and told them that there would be a charge in Japan and they authorized it.

Try calling the number on the back of your Visa card and just pay. Let us know how it goes!
Posted on: 2010/12/12 10:05
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
still no news about visa???
Posted on: 2010/12/12 7:33
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234567...10>