<12345678...10>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: "WILD LIFE" concert goods
Administrator
A/S/L
Quote:

sokuri wrote:
here is a pic of the goodies I bought at the concert..The kuma-charm is bright neon yellow so a lot of my friends have been noticing it..The bag is the perfect size and I love the little pouch that it comes in! The pamphlet in the pic was just the door gift so I dont think its for sale on the goods site.. and as far as shirt sizes go..I am usually a medium in America (5'6") and the medium shirt that I bought fits just right..But I do like my T-shirts a little loose so I probably could have fit into a small..

OH WOW! You picked up one of the paper hearts too!???

... but yah, those who have tried Visa, please let us all know if it worked or not :)
Posted on: 2010/12/12 1:19
  •  fleeingbynight
      fleeingbynight
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 28/M/South Florida
I was wondering if an xxl large t-shirt is like an x-large in US sizes? I want to get one but I don't know if the shirts were made in us sizes or Japanese sizes. I usually wear a xl in terms of us t-shirts. If anyone can please help me out with an conversion of the t-shirt sizes, I would be grateful since I am buying one for myself and for a male friend. Also are they unisex?
Posted on: 2010/12/12 0:29
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

atxvietfoo wrote:
does anyone know how long the sales are running for? i'd love to get my girlfriend and two tshirts...i just don't have the money right now :(

also i'm a bit worried on the shirt sizes..i'm an XS here in america, what size would for those tshirts? i can't read japanese kanji that well to figure it out :(

the store should be for awhile. Hikki's dad said that it will be open longer than usual. I don't know how long "usual" is though.
Posted on: 2010/12/11 11:59
  •  atxvietfoo
      atxvietfoo
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 20/M/Texas (US)
does anyone know how long the sales are running for? i'd love to get my girlfriend and two tshirts...i just don't have the money right now :(

also i'm a bit worried on the shirt sizes..i'm an XS here in america, what size would for those tshirts? i can't read japanese kanji that well to figure it out :(
Posted on: 2010/12/10 16:58
  •  lexus91
      lexus91
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 19/M/Indonesia
So does visa works?? If it works I'd like to get some of the stuff...
Posted on: 2010/12/10 8:27
  •  zunecrazy
      zunecrazy
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 20/ Male / Miami FL
Wow, its all so lovely! I can't wait to get my things :D

As far as Pre-paid Visa goes, I hear it *should* work as long as it doesn't say "For Domestic Use Only / Only for Use in USA" something of that nature. I haven't tried this first hand but I had a friend that used one once.
Posted on: 2010/12/10 7:53
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
here is a pic of the goodies I bought at the concert..The kuma-charm is bright neon yellow so a lot of my friends have been noticing it..The bag is the perfect size and I love the little pouch that it comes in! The pamphlet in the pic was just the door gift so I dont think its for sale on the goods site.. and as far as shirt sizes go..I am usually a medium in America (5'6") and the medium shirt that I bought fits just right..But I do like my T-shirts a little loose so I probably could have fit into a small..

Posted on: 2010/12/10 4:03
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
I contacted customer support and am waiting for them to get back to me. Hopefully the prepaid Visa will work the same way.
Posted on: 2010/12/10 3:31
  •  Downloader
      Downloader
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
This is the link for international customers
http://www.ec-front.jp/wildlife/pc/default.asp?o=1

And i think it's LengthxWidthxHeight

12.5 is size of pouch.

Also let me know if purchase is made straight away after entering cc details, or if it takes you to a confirmation/review page. Thanks
Posted on: 2010/12/10 3:05
  •  1Aerie
      1Aerie
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/F/USA
Oooh, can you give the link for international customers page? :D

Ugh, I really hope that Visa thing works, I want Kuma bracelets and a Wild Life bag soo badly!!

Can anyone tell me the dimensions for the Wild Life bag? It says 50cmx48.6cmx17cm. I figured that it would be roughly 19 inches by 19 inches by 7 inches. But does anyone know the specifics (which one is length/width/height?)? Then it also says 12.5cm, is that for the size of the pouch next to the bag?

(I can only read a little bit of Japanese, and barely any kanji so I fail at this! XD)
Posted on: 2010/12/10 2:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...10>