"Arashi no Megami" tie-in song for Morinaga's "1 Choco for 1 Smile" Campaign

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: "Arashi no Megami" tie-in song for Morinaga
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
^Wait a hot minute, I have a question: how did you figure out that she had an estimated income of $350 million? Ayu was recently listed in the Top 10 of Forbes as the only Asian in its Richest Women in the World ranks, and she had a definite $400 million. While I'm positive that Utada has made quite the bundle from mostly from her prodigious album sales, keep in my mind that 101 yen is about equal to ONE U.S. dollar; I'm pretty sure we can concede that's she's not banking it like Ayu because she lacks that overexposure and gaudiness of typical idols (not a problem or flaw in my view mind you )...Usually Japan is great to keep the wealthiest individuals in their nation top secret, by disclosing the highest tax payers and not their actual incomes. Where did you estimate or even find out that sort of figure?
Posted on: 2010/12/1 10:13
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Posted on: 2010/12/6 19:32
Administrator
A/S/L
Posted on: 2010/12/6 23:12
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I've nothing against her but celebrities in general do these kind of things for the publicity and also some of them are really genuine despite the amount (1 yen or whatever). We'd never be able to know whether Utada is 100% sincere about this but you know, no point being so pessimistic towards this. This is better than nothing. Everything starts off little by little. And seriously do you expect her to start buying houses for the poor and needy?

Anyways could someone translate what she's saying in the video?
Posted on: 2010/12/7 7:34
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
I've nothing against her but celebrities in general do these kind of things for the publicity and also some of them are really genuine despite the amount (1 yen or whatever). We'd never be able to know whether Utada is 100% sincere about this but you know, no point being so pessimistic towards this. This is better than nothing. Everything starts off little by little. And seriously do you expect her to start buying houses for the poor and needy?

True that celebrities do this stuff lately. It's kind of a trend. Whether she's 100% sincere or not, at least she has done something good before her break.

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/7 9:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12