Utada Net.com Forum Index
   Other Music
  Help my friend win in MBC?? Pretty please!

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Help my friend win in MBC?? Pretty please!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey all! I need a favor of all of you! I know this is kinda weird and a little random, but please help me with this!

Click here to help my friend with voting!

Her solo audition!!

This girl is a close friend of mine and she has a really great voice. I really believe that she actually has a chance at this competition so i'm helping her get that chance! If you could pleeeaaaaseee help her out with this by giving her a thumbs up (and maybe everyone else a thumbs down? Hahahah kidding!), it would be so greatly appreciated!

It's really easy to vote and you don't need to register for anything. Just follow the simple instructions from the link i gave and that's it!

Thank you so much for any help!

Here's her solo audition from youtube if you're interested!

Josh
Posted on: 2010/11/28 0:33
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Help my friend win in MBC?? Pretty please!
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Bump? Heheh check this out! It's better than you think!!
Posted on: 2010/11/30 17:14
  •  EezyBreezy
      EezyBreezy
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 21/F/Canada
I gave her a thumbs up on the YouTube video. =)

I didn't like the song much, but her voice really was great
Posted on: 2010/11/30 18:26
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Thank you very much! I'll tell her that! Wow you're the first to leave a comment on one of these topics.. It means a lot!

I think she'll make it to the next round, if everyone here could just pitch in and vote :D
Posted on: 2010/11/30 20:32
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
I know i sound like a broken record with this, but today is the last day to vote!!

Please help! Join me in voting everybody down except for my friend's audition videos! Her account name is oathkeeping btw.

Please help vote! Last day!!
Posted on: 2010/12/2 1:03
  •  AXMA47
      AXMA47
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 21/M/HI
I agree with EezyBreezy maybe she should sing an utada song lol but yea like her voice.. I looked at the competition and wow shes theres a lot of good ones out there..hope ur friend can make it.
Posted on: 2010/12/2 8:40
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Yea there's quite some good singers competing against her.. But thank you all for taking the time to watch her video and vote! Every view and every rating counts! A lot of people have voted her down and i'm sure they're mostly haters because her voice is actually very pretty.

Thanks again everyone! Much love!
Posted on: 2010/12/2 21:11
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic