Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
What's good thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Hey what's up people! I know there's a crap thread, so i thought about making a more positive thread where you could let loose your joy/happiness/excitement/ anything that's going great in your life!

Here i'll start:

I got home from work and started an online statistics assignment (for my statistics class) that was due tonight. I only had 30 mins to do it and it was mostly on material i barely knew. But i looked through my notes and carefully read the questions and i got 100%s on every question! We're allowed to get 2 tries for each question, but i plowed through and got each question right on the first try! That's whasup!!

Also, I'm getting popular at my new job and a lot of people are liking me now. I can even pass off to new hires as someone that's worked there for years :D

So there ya go! I thought i'd try making this thread, cuz there's gotta be SOMETHING good happening for all of us, right? haha
Posted on: 2010/11/29 0:24
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Re: What's good thread
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
This is kind of like the "what made your day" thread..no?? o.O
Posted on: 2010/11/29 0:39
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Re: Whats good thread
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
Oh hahah i didn't remember that thread! It's been so long since i've seen it... I guess i'll kill this one then? Once i figure out how.. Unless it needs to be locked by a mod.
Posted on: 2010/11/29 0:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic