Poster Thread
  •  prshr
      prshr
Re: "WILD LIFE" SKYPerfecTV Rebroadcast Concert - Sat,Jan-22-2011
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
It'll be great if they fixed her voice for a few songs especially the ones during the earlier part of the concert. I'm not sure it's because she hasn't warmed up or what. Blue really needs fixing too. Not trolling but as much as I like Blue, that song isn't really suitable for live when her voice is in such a damaged state. But of course I'll still gladly enjoy the HD version even if they do not plan to 'fix' her voice.

..she has tonsillitis right? Can that be fully cured? I've a feeling it's a permanent effect on her voice.

is it a bad case tonsillitis? i mean, i do experience it sometime but it heals very quickly.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:22
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

prshr wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
It'll be great if they fixed her voice for a few songs especially the ones during the earlier part of the concert. I'm not sure it's because she hasn't warmed up or what. Blue really needs fixing too. Not trolling but as much as I like Blue, that song isn't really suitable for live when her voice is in such a damaged state. But of course I'll still gladly enjoy the HD version even if they do not plan to 'fix' her voice.

..she has tonsillitis right? Can that be fully cured? I've a feeling it's a permanent effect on her voice.

is it a bad case tonsillitis? i mean, i do experience it sometime but it heals very quickly.

no need to fix anything IF they recorded todays performances as well, and I guess so... She hit almost EVERY single note, even during Blue (or is it because it sounds different at the venue? dunno)! She rocked beautiful world today
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:36
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

prshr wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:

no need to fix anything IF they recorded todays performances as well, and I guess so... She hit almost EVERY single note, even during Blue (or is it because it sounds different at the venue? dunno)! She rocked beautiful world today

I HATE YOU KUMACHANG! HAHAHA. LOL. anyways, i'm happy that you were able to watch!
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:46
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I think it was pretty bad because I remember she was admitted to the hospital for some minor surgery. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Fuzzy memory.

It does sound different when you're there compared to watching the recorded one but I shall remain optimistic and look forward to videos of her rocking out today's tracklist.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:47
  •  utada_loves_me
      utada_loves_me
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 24 / M / La Mirada, CA
Ya I went to her In The Flesh Tour in Hollywood and she sounded amazing!!!! Most likely the combination of the effect from her tonsilitis and the amount of promotion in the last couple of months has strained her voice. She usually doesn't do a whole lot of promotional things as is, and this time it seems like she's been doing twice as much.
Posted on: 2010/12/14 19:50
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

prshr wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:

Blue and Beautiful World are my favorites of all her songs!! I wish I could've gone... Anyway, yeah there has always been some inconsistency with her live performances. Although I can imagine everything sounds better when you're actually there to experience the concert. She may have been off a couple times in the first night of Wild Life, but look up any YouTube video from In The Flesh and she sounded amazing. I still hate myself for missing the In The Flesh concert at New York City...

I heard the recording of the second night of Wild Life, and she is indeed much better there. Here's hoping they release the In The Flesh footage bundled with the Wild Life footage. That would be the perfect Christmas present for any Hikki fan.
Posted on: 2010/12/14 20:12
  •  utada_loves_me
      utada_loves_me
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 24 / M / La Mirada, CA
Quote:

cube wrote:

Blue and Beautiful World are my favorites of all her songs!! I wish I could've gone... Anyway, yeah there has always been some inconsistency with her live performances. Although I can imagine everything sounds better when you're actually there to experience the concert. She may have been off a couple times in the first night of Wild Life, but look up any YouTube video from In The Flesh and she sounded amazing. I still hate myself for missing the In The Flesh concert at New York City...

I heard the recording of the second night of Wild Life, and she is indeed much better there. Here's hoping they release the In The Flesh footage bundled with the Wild Life footage. That would be the perfect Christmas present for any Hikki fan.

You know it's funny that you mention inconsistency with her performances because the Wild Life performance itself was inconsistent. The 2nd half of the night (from Stay Gold on) her voice becomes better.

On a side note: I can't wait for the WL DVD!!!!
Posted on: 2010/12/14 20:58
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

utada_loves_me wrote:
Quote:

cube wrote:

You know it's funny that you mention inconsistency with her performances because the Wild Life performance itself was inconsistent. The 2nd half of the night (from Stay Gold on) her voice becomes better.

On a side note: I can't wait for the WL DVD!!!!

I thought she sounded good after traveling and on. To me it was just the first two songs on Ustream that sounded not so great.
Posted on: 2010/12/14 21:31
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
well in any case I hope the tv rebroadcast turns out great
Posted on: 2010/12/15 1:40
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I've a feeling the rebroadcast won't be much different but I'm still looking forward to see her in HD.

Oh yes, she sounded way better during In the Flesh (that was more hectic). But she couldn't hit certain notes for S&C and she did the same for WL's version of Hikari. Not sure whether she did that on purpose or what.
Posted on: 2010/12/15 5:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>