<1234>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  utada_loves_me
      utada_loves_me
Re: "WILD LIFE" SKYPerfecTV Rebroadcast Concert - Sat,Jan-22-2011
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L 24 / M / La Mirada, CA
Ya I went to her In The Flesh Tour in Hollywood and she sounded amazing!!!! Most likely the combination of the effect from her tonsilitis and the amount of promotion in the last couple of months has strained her voice. She usually doesn't do a whole lot of promotional things as is, and this time it seems like she's been doing twice as much.
Posted on: 2010/12/14 19:50
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I think it was pretty bad because I remember she was admitted to the hospital for some minor surgery. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. Fuzzy memory.

It does sound different when you're there compared to watching the recorded one but I shall remain optimistic and look forward to videos of her rocking out today's tracklist.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:47
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Kumachang wrote:
Quote:

prshr wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
It'll be great if they fixed her voice for a few songs especially the ones during the earlier part of the concert. I'm not sure it's because she hasn't warmed up or what. Blue really needs fixing too. Not trolling but as much as I like Blue, that song isn't really suitable for live when her voice is in such a damaged state. But of course I'll still gladly enjoy the HD version even if they do not plan to 'fix' her voice.

..she has tonsillitis right? Can that be fully cured? I've a feeling it's a permanent effect on her voice.

is it a bad case tonsillitis? i mean, i do experience it sometime but it heals very quickly.

no need to fix anything IF they recorded todays performances as well, and I guess so... She hit almost EVERY single note, even during Blue (or is it because it sounds different at the venue? dunno)! She rocked beautiful world today

I HATE YOU KUMACHANG! HAHAHA. LOL. anyways, i'm happy that you were able to watch!
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:46
  •  Kumachang
      Kumachang
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

prshr wrote:
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:
It'll be great if they fixed her voice for a few songs especially the ones during the earlier part of the concert. I'm not sure it's because she hasn't warmed up or what. Blue really needs fixing too. Not trolling but as much as I like Blue, that song isn't really suitable for live when her voice is in such a damaged state. But of course I'll still gladly enjoy the HD version even if they do not plan to 'fix' her voice.

..she has tonsillitis right? Can that be fully cured? I've a feeling it's a permanent effect on her voice.

is it a bad case tonsillitis? i mean, i do experience it sometime but it heals very quickly.

no need to fix anything IF they recorded todays performances as well, and I guess so... She hit almost EVERY single note, even during Blue (or is it because it sounds different at the venue? dunno)! She rocked beautiful world today
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:36
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

ramenbox wrote:

Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:22
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia

Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:16
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
i hope that during the years that she will be gone, she will fully rest her voice.

I can't live in this world without hearing the hikki voice! T.T
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:09
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
Quote:

Q wrote:
also, you should consider UU06 dvd was a compilation of her best performances from a few shows over the tour. even some songs were spliced from multiple performances. (if u didnt notice her instant costume changes)

You're right!
But I remember comparing a bootleg from one show and the DVD version of UU06... and I decided not to listen to the real one because it sounded way, way worse.
I mean, Hikki can nail the song if it's just one song for TV.
But in a concert her voice gets so strained, she doesn't even rest much between songs!! She should let her do that...
Posted on: 2010/12/9 5:00
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 25/male/Russia
Anyway the DVD version will be fixed too, so maybe there won't be too obvious difference between UU6 version and the latest one after all....
And I do love Hikki anyway too )))
But I'll keep fingers crossed for edited TV-version because we're always able to watch the raw one.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 4:55
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Q wrote:
also, you should consider UU06 dvd was a compilation of her best performances from a few shows over the tour. even some songs were spliced from multiple performances. (if u didnt notice her instant costume changes)

oh, i never knew that. thanks!
Posted on: 2010/12/9 4:54
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1234>