•  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
Japan BIllboard chart for Utada HIkaru new song and album
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Posted on: 2010/12/2 22:37
Re: Japan BIllboard chart for Utada HIkaru new song and album
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/Male/Austin & Dallas,TX U.S.A
This is excellent, a career best! She's #1 everywhere with Goodbye Happiness on top of the Composite Hot 100, Top 100 Airplay, Top 100 Adult Contemporary Airplay charts and SCV2 on the albums, a big congrats and its well deserved (she hadn't even topped them all when Heart Station was released, despite the fact it had more than doubled this album's 1st week frame)!

The album is still holding steady @ #3 on the daily Oricon ranks behind Mr. Children's SENSE and DREAMS COME TRUE's LOVE CENTRAL; it sold 6430 units for 12/03/2010 and brings the grand total to like 275K+ approximately? Anyone correct me if I'm wrong on that, and does anyone know what the daily sales for November 30th though December 2nd were and post it here? Thanks!...
Posted on: 2010/12/4 17:07
  •  cube
      cube
Re: Japan BIllboard chart for Utada HIkaru new song and album
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
That's great news! I just wish she'd do some live performances because I'm sure that would boost sales even more. Although I'm sure sales will go up once Wild Life begins.
Posted on: 2010/12/4 18:44
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic