Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Strange 'Dislikes'?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
Wai~ This is going to sound like a really STRANGE post but I was just wondering if people have very obscure dislikes for things. For me, I get really sick when I think about one certain fact: The Earth is round. Even though my dad teaches Physics and keeps explaining to me about gravity, I still get kind of sick at this idea. I know! It's good that the Earth is round! I have read textbooks!

But...

Thinking about it gets me sick. Once when I was walking home, I was thinking about and I got really dizzy just thinking about. That was a bad thing since I was walking on a hilly road. I nearly threw up at the idea.

...Eh. Don't laugh at me, please! It sounds like a thing that should be in a manga story but...
Posted on: 2005/12/10 17:37
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Strange 'Dislikes'?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm I'm not sure if I have any strange dislikes. Well maybe with anime. Like if the artwork doesn't look a certain way or something. I'll hate it and won't watch it. And I guess I do have another, like jewerly. I can't stand the stuff. I hate seeing it, and I don't wear it. When people try to make it wear some, I'm like No! I really can't stand it. and I really don't know why. xP

And where were you? You were missed! T_T But I'm glad you're back. x3
Posted on: 2005/12/10 19:14
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL and roller backpacks! What is up with that? xD
Posted on: 2005/12/11 23:58
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
Roller backbacks! Yeh, what IS up with that? Hahaha. It's not really a big issue to me but I can never quit staring at those things. I once had one in middle school and it was so stubborn like a cow!

Ne ne! You don't like jewelery? Hmm, I never thought too much about those kinds of things. I feel very conscious about wearing them. The only thing that I wear is a silver chain with a rosary attached to it. I feel very guilty when my mom inspects me once in awhile.

Ah! I was missed? :DD Guess, I'll have to make more room in the week to post things here.
Posted on: 2005/12/14 19:17
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Yay, yes post more! x3
And yeah, I'm not too girly. I don't wear or act like most girls do. Well in a sense I do, just not too girly where you wear make-up, have jewelery, wear skirts, and talk on the phone for hours. LOL but yeah roller backpacks are mostly for lazy people. I mean I'm lazy too, but I rather be in pain than drag one of those things.

And what about anime fan girls and fan boys, well the crazy ones. They weird me out. xD
Posted on: 2005/12/15 10:49
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
Although I wear skirts sometimes and I do have a phone. I BARELY use the phone. I never understand this whole voice mail thing and I keep trying to tell this people that they got the wrong number. Haha! When I was given one of thoe backpacks, it was so painful. It was like a stubborn cow and my arms would get tired. Plus, it's difficult to carry it around when you move from one class to another in traffic.

Anime people! Wa! I never expected someone to always say the something that I always wanted to say. I like anime. It's not my life. Not all of them are great. And these people... The ones that I know listen to the English dubbed version. It drives me insane!

So I enjoy these things, alone. ^o;
Posted on: 2005/12/15 14:13
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL yeah my sister had one of those backpacks. It sucked. But it would be a kinda good work out for your arms, no? Yeah anime fan girls and boys are weird man.

I remember I was at SunCoast with my sisters or whatever. There were these people, three of them. Two girls and a guy. And all they were doing when I got there were talking about InuYasha. Sayings lines from the show, and calling Sesshoumaru, Fluffy. Even though I've heard that myself, I don't call him that. It was so weird, they act like geeks. I mean I sometimes do that too, but they did it ten times worst. And one even had a Naruto heandband. Ughhh, it so creepy.

And other things I hate, is when guys gang up on a girl just to ask her out. I swear, it's so stupid. They have no guts.
Posted on: 2005/12/16 12:13
  •  Miiko
      Miiko
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 15/F/U.S
You go to SunCoast, too? Neat! I went there for the first time this spring. Clearly, my friend knows a lot more about what's going on. Ah! For some reason, whenever I hear about Anime people... They're mostly Inuyasha or Naruto fans and indeed! They can gang up on people! Saying the lines from the show... It makes it even creepier...

Although I have never been in wildly packed placed with them. It would be scary... But I sincerly want to go to an anime convention to see what they do. Indeed, it goes contradicts everything I've said... But I want to cosplay and see how any convincing ones...

Bah! But I feel so stupid just thinking about it! I'll probably hide behind my friend the whole way. Thank goodness, she's taller than me!
Posted on: 2005/12/16 17:30
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hahaha, yeah SunCoast is cool. x3 But a little expensive sometimes. I want to go to a convention as well. I really want to dress up as a anime or video game character. But I have no idea, who to dress as. And I really want to make my own costume, but everything cost so much. So I don't know if I'll be doing any costume making.

But I really want to go to one, I'm gonna try to go to one next year. Hopefully I can do that. I keep saying that though, and never make it. xP Another thing I don't really like are guy gamers. Well the jerky ones, that thing only guys should be able to play video games, and that girls should clean and cook. I really hate people like that.
Posted on: 2005/12/16 21:34
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic