<12345678...23>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  UtadaHikaru124
      UtadaHikaru124
Re: "Wild Life" to be broadcast by Ustream
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Miami
Im positive its going to bee clear cus i watch the MAMA awards two weeks ago and it was perfect sure it stoped like 4 or 5 times but it was fixed in seconds and when you do full screen its like your watching it on tv so everyone get ready for a great experience and...
i will try to record the whole thing i have a software that records the my computer screen lol
Posted on: 2010/12/7 15:27
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

Project_Hikaru wrote:
Is any one going to record it and put it on youtube or something

I'm thinking of doing it, actually. There's a FireFox plugin (DownloadHelper, I think) that is able to download flash video from most if not all websites. I'm gonna try it for WILD LIFE. If it works, I'll set up a YouTube Channel and upload it.
Posted on: 2010/12/7 15:30
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
UBlog and UtadaNet said on Twitter today that it looks like the stream will be archived and only people who bought the CD will be able to view it.

"UtadaNet
If u have purchased Singles Collection Vol2 album, you can use the serial # to view the WILD LIFE concert on demand afterwards"

UNFORTUNATELY, MY PREORDERED COPY HAS NOT ARRIVED YET. WTF. I'm not sure how long the archived concert will be up for.

Anyway, I'm going to try to find a way to record it. I'm sure there's a software that will grab video off ustream. I just hope it runs smoothly... Or else I will be flying into rages at 5am. That's when it airs in my timezone aargh... I really hope someone else is able to record in case I can't. I'll let you guys know if I'm able to and put it up somewhere on the net.
Posted on: 2010/12/7 17:02
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
Thanks, I'm going to try these. I tested out downloadhelper and it doesn't seem to work on live streams.
Posted on: 2010/12/7 17:36
  •  AUtada
      AUtada
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
So if I don't have the cd, I just can't watch the live streaming?
Posted on: 2010/12/7 18:07
  •  cube
      cube
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 18/M/NY
Quote:

AUtada wrote:
So if I don't have the cd, I just can't watch the live streaming?

You can see it, but only when it streams. However, people who bought the CD are able to see it as many times as they want after the initial broadcast ends. So, if you miss the initial broadcast, you're out of luck.
Posted on: 2010/12/7 18:35
  •  AUtada
      AUtada
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I see! Thank you so much for letting me know. I think I scared myself just now. I'm so stupid to have misinterpret the whole thing.
Posted on: 2010/12/7 18:45
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I think it's really nice of them to let the fans who have bought the album to watch it, especially those who wouldn't be able to stream it due to timezones inconveniences or bad connection (like me), etc. Now I have 101% no regrets for getting SC2 and I can go on with my evening plans without worrying about missing the fun. I just hope that the archived stream will be exactly the same, in other words the full version. Oh I can't wait.
Posted on: 2010/12/7 21:28
  •  Josh_Shing
      Josh_Shing
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/M/Washington
So if you buy the cd, you can watch it whenever you want, as long as it's still available? Oh snap i'm about to go out and buy it...
Posted on: 2010/12/7 21:44
  •  Somejuan0
      Somejuan0
UN Reporter
A/S/L Male
Where can I find the serial number? Can someone please post a picture of where to find it or something? I would really appreciate it! Thanks!
Posted on: 2010/12/7 21:56
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345678...23>