Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...23>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
Re: "Wild Life" to be broadcast by Ustream
guest_Unregistered
Question right that its the same Microphone Hikki used in UU06?
Posted on: 2010/12/10 6:48
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Shanghai, China
Posted on: 2010/12/10 5:16
  •  sokuri
      sokuri
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 25/F/Kobe, Japan
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Beautiful performance. but I'm still wondering why she didn't sing any of her English songs.

I was quite disappointed that she didn't sing any of her English songs but I think it was because she just did the ITF tour earlier this year..
Posted on: 2010/12/10 4:25
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Colors was okay but Blue's chorus was really tough for her. Did you notice her face? I think she was struggling. The second half of Wild Life is better, especially the encore. The songs during the encore were 'steadier', most probably also because she had the chance to take a break.
Posted on: 2010/12/10 4:20
  •  Utada~Chan~Fan
      Utada~Chan~Fan
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 16/M/UK
Really during Goodbye Happiness?? I loved it!! But thne listen back to Passion from United 06 and it's quite bad too and I think it's down to nerves and also the initial warmup of her voice!

I LOVE YOU HIKKI!
Posted on: 2010/12/10 1:36
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

SirGeeOh wrote:
what happened to her voice???????? im watching the concert on youtube now and its so weak and shaky... and its like her vocal range has decreased so much... :(

uhh...her voice hasn't really lost much of its range(example: colors/blue). but yeah her voice is weaker than before(though not by much), and it gets a little shaky sometimes during the beginning.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 23:15
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Whatever the cause is, I'm hoping her voice gets better after her rest. Not only she needs the rest for self-discovery, new inspiration, etc but she seriously needs it for her voice. Yes, Goodbye Happiness was bad. I was a bit afraid of the bridge but she managed to pull through. Btw am I the only one who thinks she sounded a bit 'off' during the start of Prisoner of Love?
Posted on: 2010/12/9 22:27
  •  SirGeeOh
      SirGeeOh
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
what happened to her voice???????? im watching the concert on youtube now and its so weak and shaky... and its like her vocal range has decreased so much... :(
Posted on: 2010/12/9 22:02
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Quote:

JayUtada wrote:
The concert was great!

I am just worried about her vocals. They sound so..shaky..and she had a huge problem with the high notes (anyone noticed the choke-up during Flavor of Life? she just couldn't hit that note). In some songs she just doesn't even try to hit the high note (not that a blame her. The look on her face when she tries to reach them looks so painful! )

I hope she recovers 100% from her hiatus! She needs the well-earned rest.

I don't think she couldn't hit that falsetto note(sounded perfectly fine to me), unless your talking about the note "arigatou to" it sounded a little flat sometimes,i do agree. She also was a little flat on the "Donna toki datte, Tatta hitoride" In the very beginning of hikari, but the rest sounded fine. The best was Blue though. But..she does hit the rest of the high notes..except for sakura drops, which she sang that way in ITF too.

Yeah her voice was really shaky in the beginning though. She performed amazingly after warming up with teiku 5 and traveling, but seriously...Goodbye Happiness sounded...terrible. That was the only song that sounded bad though.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 21:52
  •  purefault
      purefault
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/m/usa
Your personal karm 0 does not reach the required karma 1.
Please try later.
Posted on: 2010/12/9 21:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123456...23>