Mana-chan
Re: "Wild Life" to be broadcast by Ustream
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/F/NL
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

Mana-chan wrote:
Hey, does anybody know whether tomorrow's concert/show is going to be recorded? (there IS going to be a show tomorrow, right?) (at least, that's what I heard)

I have school tomorrow.. so I have to miss it. I called in sick today, but I can't call in sick tomorrow..

:'c

Hikki was amazing! :D

its going to be recorded... but its not going to be live on Ustream, if thats what you're talking about.

Oh, thank you! In that case, I'll just watch it later. Thank you!
Posted on: 2010/12/8 9:12
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

Mana-chan wrote:
Hey, does anybody know whether tomorrow's concert/show is going to be recorded? (there IS going to be a show tomorrow, right?) (at least, that's what I heard)

I have school tomorrow.. so I have to miss it. I called in sick today, but I can't call in sick tomorrow..

its going to be recorded... but its not going to be live on Ustream, if thats what you're talking about.
Posted on: 2010/12/8 8:56
  •  Mana-chan
      Mana-chan
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 17/F/NL

Posted on: 2010/12/8 8:54
  •  hikaruomega
      hikaruomega
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 21/M/Still Here
Quote:

Q wrote:
Great concert! aww its so sad ... really feels like a farewell ...

Yeah. It's as if she's leaving music forever. However, she'll return sometime during the next few years I think. She has to anyway, she has many many fans who will miss her.
Posted on: 2010/12/8 8:30
  •  hikkari
      hikkari
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
hey .imm just wana say hikki was kind of depressed .from the begening of the concert she was like "i 'll go anyway ".at some momnet i fet like she gona cry.she's not into it anymore.i herd a voice i saw some energy tought ...sounds like a farwell to me too ....and the croud grrrrrr totaly out..peace
Posted on: 2010/12/8 8:11
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Seems like I'm not the only one who's figuring out where or how to enter the serial code in order to rewatch the concert. Answers anyone? An URL would be great. Last I checked the channels, it says no recorded videos for this show yet. Am I at the wrong place or what?
Posted on: 2010/12/8 7:46
  •  prshr
      prshr
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

Hikaru_Kuma wrote:
I was able to record it but... it was lagging a lot and I forgot to tick on the "record audio" so ... no sound X-( @#%& I'm gonna use my UHSC2 ID and try to record it again.
Great show Hikki, 4 of my friends weren't able to watch the full show be cause it was lagging and "off line", but my laptop still run... and .. we gathered in a cafe with strong internet line, three heads on a laptop XD because there was music in the cafe... but we enjoy the show very much although we could watch it again anytime because all of us have UHSC2 XD
Sorry for my bad English :(

Hey! just a question? How can i watch it again? How do i enter the UHSC2 ID? Thanks. :3
Posted on: 2010/12/8 7:44
  •  Hikaru_Kuma
      Hikaru_Kuma
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L
I was able to record it but... it was lagging a lot and I forgot to tick on the "record audio" so ... no sound X-( @#%& I'm gonna use my UHSC2 ID and try to record it again.
Great show Hikki, 4 of my friends weren't able to watch the full show be cause it was lagging and "off line", but my laptop still run... and .. we gathered in a cafe with strong internet line, three heads on a laptop XD because there was music in the cafe... but we enjoy the show very much although we could watch it again anytime because all of us have UHSC2 XD
Sorry for my bad English :(
Posted on: 2010/12/8 7:36
  •  Project_Hikaru
      Project_Hikaru
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 18
I don't know if you guys are aware but it is on youtube, so far it is only parts one and two, which covers the opening with kuma (that video reminds me of domo for some reason) all the way up to prisoner of love, song 5 out of 23 i think
Posted on: 2010/12/8 7:26
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 23/F/Ottawa, ON
K I wasn't able to record it... Hope some others peeps were successful. I hardly slept at all, whenever I would fall I asleep I would dream that I missed the concert or something and wake up!
I loved the whole show, set list, costumes and staging... Great!! I was totally sobbing at Teiku 5, I never thought I would hear that live!!! I love that song. My connection crapped out for almost 15 minutes so I missed all of Passion, Blue and Show Me Love. I can't BELIEVE I missed Blue, it's one of my favourite songs of all time...
Oh well, hopefully we will be able to see the archived show soon.
Amazing performance, but sad at the same time say goodbye to Hikki... Love you, U.H!
Posted on: 2010/12/8 6:46
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...567891011...23>