Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Utada Hikaru Collaborations?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quick question...me and my brother was talking about this the other day...I know she has a few songs with American artists, but how come utada hasnt created any songs with other japanese artists? The only song I can think of is One Night Magic, but other than that, I can't think of anymore, I wonder why she doesn't collaborate much....
Posted on: 2010/12/5 19:55
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Re: Utada Hikaru Collaborations?
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
I apologize for posting it soo much, that was a complete accident, does anyone know how to delete the rest?
Posted on: 2010/12/5 19:59
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
Interesting point but I think she has collaborated before with another female jpop singer to cover a japanese song. Not sure about the title and I've forgotten that particular artist's name. But seriously I can't imagine her singing together with other japanese artists. Don't ask me why but I think that's just odd. In One Night Magic, the guy's vocals wasn't even audible enough. I understand it's featuring him but still.. haha. Even though she has worked together with a few well known english singers, those songs are not particularly famous. There's a video I saw on youtube where she met Akon and said she's interested to work with him. Well I'm definitely not a fan of Akon so I'd hate to see that happen. Oh well. The people I'd like to see Utada work with - Yoshida Brothers. Elaborations not needed because they're just awesome.
Posted on: 2010/12/5 22:11
  •  GIGAcorrupt
      GIGAcorrupt
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L Potato. Genderless. Underground
...since you seem to want to know so badly (because of how many times you posted this )

Shiina Ringo and Hikaru have sang together "I Won't Last a Day Without You"(Shiina Ringo Feat.)by the Carpenters.

Here's the live version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=te3rXdfDWoU&playnext=1&list=PL9883DCB88254E75E&index=10

and the studio version http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dfflCEsXB74
Posted on: 2010/12/5 22:20
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
heres a list of collaborations and covers.

http://uhc3.cubic-k.net/
Posted on: 2010/12/5 22:29
  •  LilMissPocket-Size
      LilMissPocket-Size
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
lol..thanks for all the info,idk i just thought it would b cool if she featured on some J rock artist songs or something...but im sure she has her reasons
Posted on: 2010/12/6 13:43
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I concur. It'd be really great if she collaborated with J-Rockers. Tak Matsumoto anyone?
Posted on: 2010/12/6 18:00
  •  ramenbox
      ramenbox
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 19/F/Malaysia
I concur. It'd be really great if she collaborated with J-Rockers. Tak Matsumoto anyone?
Posted on: 2010/12/6 18:01
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic