<123>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: So Ayumi and Utada met?
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL I know. I really like her in this picture. I love her smile. It's Namie Amuro. LOL the girl I was talking about. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/30 20:30
  •  berryz
      berryz
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
they met? they must be good friends then! hope they perform together some day.
Posted on: 2005/12/31 4:15
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
LOL yeah I know, I didn't know either. And yeah that would be cool!
Posted on: 2005/12/31 14:10
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
LOL I know. I really like her in this picture. I love her smile. It's Namie Amuro. LOL the girl I was talking about. xP

Oh lol, sorry I didn't know. Well yeah, she's pretty. This is one of the things I notice about Jpop stars. They're either very pretty, really cute, have lovely voices, or all of the above. It's one of the things I admire about them. Well I hope one day, there's a concert featuring Utada singing among other Jpop artists. That's a concert that I would love to see.
Posted on: 2005/12/31 22:33
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:

Oh lol, sorry I didn't know. Well yeah, she's pretty. This is one of the things I notice about Jpop stars. They're either very pretty, really cute, have lovely voices, or all of the above. It's one of the things I admire about them. Well I hope one day, there's a concert featuring Utada singing among other Jpop artists. That's a concert that I would love to see.
LOL it's cool, don't worry about it. And I agree, it's mostly the "all the above" opition. xP It would been so cool if they all did something like that. I've seen one show were it was Koda, Namie, Ayumi, BoA, and Keiko performing together. It was very cool!
Posted on: 2005/12/31 23:49
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
I know, they almost seem flawless. That's cool. What was that show where you saw all of those Jpop singers?
Posted on: 2006/1/2 10:23
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 15/Female
I love both Utada and Ayumi. They are my two favourite j-pop singers, and I've never heard of a rivalry between them. O__o LOL. I also like BoA. XD

Anyway, I saw a part of the video of this, and it's nice. XD I didn't know that they knew each other, but since they are two of Japan's biggest female singers, was bound to happen sometime right? Haha.
Posted on: 2006/1/2 18:19
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Lily wrote:
I know, they almost seem flawless. That's cool. What was that show where you saw all of those Jpop singers?
Well I saw it at this on place I can't remember. But you can also see it on YouTube. I forget who's name you have to look under to see it. I think Koda Kumi.
Posted on: 2006/1/3 20:56
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Quote:

Floral.Fallal wrote:
I love both Utada and Ayumi. They are my two favourite j-pop singers, and I've never heard of a rivalry between them. O__o LOL. I also like BoA. XD

Anyway, I saw a part of the video of this, and it's nice. XD I didn't know that they knew each other, but since they are two of Japan's biggest female singers, was bound to happen sometime right? Haha.
Yeah I saw it too. They looked like good friends to me. ;3
Posted on: 2006/1/3 20:57
  •  Lily
      Lily
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L
Quote:

tombraiderjmm wrote:
Well I saw it at this on place I can't remember. But you can also see it on YouTube. I forget who's name you have to look under to see it. I think Koda Kumi.

Ok, thanks for the info. I give props to who ever came up with the idea to bring them together and sing.
Posted on: 2006/1/3 21:14
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<123>