Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  gas233
      gas233
Shakira - OF Vol 2
UtadaNet Newbie
A/S/L 24/ M / NJ
What did everyone think? I thought it did not even comapre to Volume 1 - I was hoping for a few more sounds like Volume 1, and I felt they were missing. There were too many songs on Vol 2 I really wanted to skip over and don't need to hear, whereas Volume 1 I love from start to finish.

Other thoughts?
Posted on: 2005/12/13 10:50
  •  tombraiderjmm
      tombraiderjmm
Re: Shakira - OF Vol 2
Insane Hikki Fan
A/S/L
Hmm I haven't heard the whole album, but some songs are okay. But I'm not into her much. I've sorta heard some stuff about her from my friends. But she's a cool person. I'll have to hear the whole album, to give you a better input. xP
Posted on: 2005/12/13 13:18
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I bought the first volume because I really liked her first single off of it. But now I regret buying the aln=bum cause I don't like the songs that much. But I think Shakira is a great performer. And she has an interesting voice and way of singing
Posted on: 2005/12/22 15:35
  •  glamorousjrocker
      glamorousjrocker
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
I havent got it yet... nor have I got vol.1. I only own her Landry Service, which I love. I really like Shakira's music, so I really want to get her new stuff. My friend told me that vol.1 wasnt great, except the song "La Tortura", but I want to her it and have my own opinion on it.

I'll get these new albums of her's soon!
Posted on: 2006/1/18 15:02
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic