Twitter: Hikki's message translations

Bottom   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...39>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Twitter: Hikki
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Thank you, Akiko!

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2010/12/29 22:16
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
去年の今頃は、食中毒で寝込んでたなあ・・・

Around this time last year, I slept in due to food poisoning...

Quote:
ちょっと古くてヤバいかも?まあしっかり焼けばイケるかな!と思って食べた魚にあたって、去年の年越しはマーライオンだったっちゃ\(^o^)/ まさか魚であんなことになるとは?4日間は寝込みました

Its a little old and dangerous... but if I fry it good, it might be okay! I thought this and ate a bad fish, last year's New Year's Eve, I was a Merlion \(^o^)/ I didn't think that would happen by eating a fish... I was sleeping in for 4 days.
Posted on: 2010/12/30 6:28
Thanks, koko-chan. Now I recalled a blogpost of Hikki before saying that she ate a 3-day expired nattou? She should stop trying out these spoiled stuffs

Posted on: 2010/12/30 14:43
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
2010年最後のおそようくまぼんじゅーーーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

Year 2010's last Good morning Kuma Bonjour ?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

Quote:
えええええ?!?!(?□?;) RT @aozorarin: ボンジュ~ル☆彡知人の子供が姫の母校のロッカーの下から姫のSATテスト結果を発見したらしく、学校でちょいと噂になっとります♪♪

Ehhh?!?! (?□?;) RT @aozorarin: Bonjour ☆彡A friend's child found hime's (princess) SAT test results underneath hime's locker. This rumor is going around school.

Quote:
つまり私が高校生の時に受けたSAT(日本でいうセンター試験のようなもの)のテスト結果の用紙が、10年の時を経て何故か今、ロッカーの下から発見された、と。そんな大事なもの落としてたの?私?(꒪⌓꒪) っていうか、返してちょんまげ?

It seems that my SAT test (something like a center exam in Japan) score paper that I took in high school, after 10 years, has been found underneath a locker. I dropped something that important? I... (꒪⌓꒪), please return it to me...

so I told Hikki that theres a photo of her SAT registration, not test results, here on Utada Net. I also gave her a link. and she tweeted this :)

Quote:
なるほど、発見されたのはSAT試験の「結果」ではなく、試験の登録完了の証明書(領収書)だそうです。ちょっと前から海外のファンサイトに出回ってたやつか。よ、よかったでござる!!(?;ω;`)

I see, what has been found was not the SAT test score, but a certificate (receipt) of registration. The one thats been going around on an overseas fansite. What a relief!! (?;ω;`)
Posted on: 2010/12/30 22:32
  •  Unregistered
      Unregistered
guest_Unregistered
Wow Hikki mention our site
but indirectly
Posted on: 2010/12/31 6:18
It was nice that somehow Hikki noticed our site. I can't really tell if she's been here before, who knows? lol

I think the one that Hikki saw was just the image alone. (I tried Akiko's link again and it's working for me now). Anyway, I'm glad that somehow she noticed it. :D Of course, Akiko's tweet too. Yay!

Posted on: 2010/12/31 13:09
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
ライブDVDも出したいとは思ってるけど、今仕上げてるのは、スカパー!で今月22日に放送される「SPACE SHOWERxスカパー!宇多田ヒカル・コンサート"WILD LIFE"」だよ。コンサート頭から最後まで丸ごとだぜよ?◡`

anyone know what she's saying in this? I can only mostly tell what she's saying in the second and third sentence...the rest I can only barely translate it..
Posted on: 2011/1/4 15:56
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

山本_passion wrote:
ライブDVDも出したいとは思ってるけど、今仕上げてるのは、スカパー!で今月22日に放送される「SPACE SHOWERxスカパー!宇多田ヒカル・コンサート"WILD LIFE"」だよ。コンサート頭から最後まで丸ごとだぜよ?◡`

anyone know what she's saying in this? I can only mostly tell what she's saying in the second and third sentence...the rest I can only barely translate it..

I want to release a LIVE DVD but what we are finishing up is what will broadcast on the 22nd of this month on SkyPerfec TV, 「SPACE SHOWERxスカパー!Utada Hikaru Concert "WILD LIFE"」. The concert is from start to finish, in its entirety ?◡`
Posted on: 2011/1/5 7:39
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
親によると、私の産まれる予定日はクリスマスだったんだそうな。だけど私が出てきたがらなかったのかママが怖がってたせいか、一ヶ月も遅れて1月19日生まれになっちゃった。もうすぐ28才の誕生日だ!

According to my parents, the due date of my birth was Christmas. But either I didn't want to come out or my mom was terrified, I was born one month late, on January 19. Its almost my 28th birthday!

Quote:
ちなみに産まれた時死んでたらしいよ 詳しくはまた今度 ほな おやすみなさい (:D)┼─┤バタッ

And it seems when I was born, I was dead. Details will come later. Good night (:D)┼─┤バタッ
Posted on: 2011/1/7 18:59
  •  山本_passion
      山本_passion
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 15.
Thanks a_kikoo for translating!
Posted on: 2011/1/7 19:32
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<12345...39>