•  Topic options
Poster Thread
Re: Twitter: Hikki
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

Quote:
あかりを付けましょぼんぼりぼんじゅーーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

"Akari wo tsukemasho bonbori" is the first line of a traditional Girl's Day song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv29rEUryV0

What's up with the emoticon? OMG. that video made me laugh. Haha. There are really tons of festivals in Japan huh. How do the Japanese people celebrate the "Girls day"?

EDIT: The part "Kyou wa tanoshii hina matsuri" sounds so heavy as if she's not enjoying it XD (oh I bet it's really sang that way)

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/3/2 23:10
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

Quote:

"Akari wo tsukemasho bonbori" is the first line of a traditional Girl's Day song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lv29rEUryV0

What's up with the emoticon? OMG. that video made me laugh. Haha. There are really tons of festivals in Japan huh. How do the Japanese people celebrate the "Girls day"?

EDIT: The part "Kyou wa tanoshii hina matsuri" sounds so heavy as if she's not enjoying it XD (oh I bet it's really sang that way)

They set up Girl's Day Dolls (Hina Ningyou). I used to have them myself. There are all kinds, those ones are traditional, expensive... usually handed down from generation to generation. Now days there are a lot of generic ones. Some people even make their own little dolls. Other things that are related to Girl's Day are hishi-mochi (diamond shaped rice cakes), hina arare (sugar coated rice puffs), peach blossoms...
Posted on: 2011/3/2 23:36
A/S/L 20 / F / Manila, Philippines
Thanks for the information, Akiko :) I wonder what kind of doll Hikki has

Utada Hikaru made my day on October 24, 2010 at exactly 6pm (Philippine time)
Posted on: 2011/3/3 0:00
  •  Mark
      Mark
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:
Quote:

soulhunter14 wrote:
Quote:

a_kikoo wrote:

Quote:

They set up Girl's Day Dolls (Hina Ningyou). I used to have them myself. There are all kinds, those ones are traditional, expensive... usually handed down from generation to generation. Now days there are a lot of generic ones. Some people even make their own little dolls. Other things that are related to Girl's Day are hishi-mochi (diamond shaped rice cakes), hina arare (sugar coated rice puffs), peach blossoms...

I was told there's a superstition that the dolls need to be taken down by March 3rd or the girl won't get married! Is that so?
Posted on: 2011/3/3 5:28
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Mark - you are right. they say that if you keep the display up for too long, it may delay the marriage. but Japanese usually put away all their decorations before the next day... Christmas, Halloween, Tanabata (Evening of the 7th), Kodomo no Hi (Boy's Day), etc.
Posted on: 2011/3/3 8:47
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
いえーい!ありがたやありがたや RT @hikki_staff: AmazonのBDミュージックチャートで「WILD LIFE」が早くも1位だ http://amzn.to/g8OHjo

Yay! Thank you thank you RT @hikk_sfaff: "WILD LIFE" is already number 1 on Amazon's Blu-ray music chart http://amzn.to/g8OHjo

Quote:
風邪をひいてるのか花粉症なのかよく分からないぼんじゅーる(∩?(エ)`∩)?

I'm not sure whether I have a cold or hay fever. Bonjour(∩?(エ)`∩)?

Quote:
じゃあ、急に目がめっちゃ痒くなって結膜炎ができて、外に出たらノドが痛くてなってくしゃみ連発してるけどこれはきっと熱のない風邪だ! RT @fukachu: 風邪だと思ったら、風邪。花粉症だと思ってしまったら、花粉症行きですよ。病は気からです。ぼんじゅーる。

Alright then. My eyes suddenly become really itchy and I get conjunctivitis. When I go outside, my throat starts hurting and I sneeze repeatedly. But this is probably a cold without a fever! RT @fukachu: If you think its a cold, its a cold. If you think its hay fever, it will become hay fever. A sickness starts from your mind. Bonjour.

Quote:
NOOOOOOO!!(T0T ))(( T0T) RT @xnojin: 花粉症ですね。

NOOOOOOO!!(T0T ))(( T0T) RT @xnojin: its hay fever.
Posted on: 2011/3/4 22:42
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
女の子らしいかわいいくしゃみが出来るようになりてぇずら?くしゃみを噛み殺すと喉に負担がかかる気がして、喉をリラックスさせるとつい背筋と腹筋を活用した豪快なくしゃみに。なんかやけにうるさいの?しかも直後に反動で「ふあぁぁ」って変な声が出るorz

I want to be able to sneeze cutely like a girl... when I suppress a sneeze, I feel like it is a burden on my throat. When I relax my throat, I use my back and abdominal muscles and it becomes a vigorous sneeze. It is terribly loud... on top of that, as a reaction right after, my voice becomes strange.

Quote:
いや、おっさんみたいな豪快なくしゃみ(「うぶわぁああああっくしゅんっっっ!!」)の直後に、アニメの萌えキャラみたいな「ふあぁぁ」が出てしまうのです? RT @yukki9030: オッサンみたいな感じですか??(笑)>変な声

Well, after an old man-like's vigorous "Ubuwaaaakushunn!!" sneeze, an anime's moe character's "fuaaa" comes out... RT @yukki9030: Is it like an old man?? lol >strange voice.
Posted on: 2011/3/5 16:40
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
like an old man X??D
Posted on: 2011/3/6 2:23
  •  lumad
      lumad
Hikki Obsessed
A/S/L 26, M, Philippines
wow! she is talking about her sneezes!! wonderful girl!!

she is definitely my type of girl!!
Posted on: 2011/3/8 19:30
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
ずっと、一番好きな色の名前が分からず、人に説明しにくくて困ってた。ある日その色のお花を発見してこれだ!と思い、花の名称をたよりにネットで色を調べたら?「ことぶき色」っていう名前だった?。なんか?渋いです?。

For a long time, I didn't know the name of my favorite color. I was troubled because I couldn't explain it to people. One day, I found a flower which was that color and thought "this is it!" so I researched the color depending on the name of the flower... it is called "kotobuki color"... its kinda... cool...

Quote:
ごめん、なんかツッコミどころが色々ある画像なんだけど?参考になるのこれしか見つからなくて? 左の男の子の髪の色(オレンジとも黄色ともつかない)がことぶき色に近いです http://twitpic.com/47qald

Sorry, theres a lot going on in this image but... I could only find this as an example... the hair color of the boy on the left (neither orange or yellow) is close to kotobuki color http://twitpic.com/47qald

Quote:
げげ、皆さんの言う通りことぶき色じゃなくて「山吹色」だ!!勘違いしてた〜。でもやっぱりプロフィールの好きな色ってとこに「山吹色」って書くのなんだか恥ずかしいぜ?

Gege, you are all right. Its not kotobuki color but "yamabuki color (bright golden yellow)"!! I was mistaken~. But sure enough, I'm embarrassed to write "yamabuki color" on my profile where it says favorite color...
Posted on: 2011/3/9 0:38
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...891011121314...39>