<1...27282930313233...39>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Re: Twitter: Hikki
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
maybe this might strike up a conversation with her...

Posted on: 2012/7/26 20:18
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
大人になったら消えると思っていたエクボと蒙古斑がどちらも消える気配すら無い件おはようございくまぼんじゅーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

The dimples and moukohan (Mongolian blue spots) that I thought would disappear when I'm an adult shows no signs of disappearing. Good morning kuma bonjour?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

Quote:
o(●゚ー゚●)=○)゚O゚).。・ RT @dam_no_hito: 蒙古班うp!

o(●゚ー゚●)=○)゚O゚).。・ RT @dam_no_hito: Mongolian blue spots up!

Quote:
いいねそれ笑 これからは自分の蒙古斑のことを京都弁のイントネーションで「もうこはん」と呼んで愛でてあげることにしよう RT @nakamuyuki: もうこはん(京都弁のイントネーションだとカワイイw

Sounds good lol From now on, when I talk about my Mongolian blue spots, I'll say it in Kyoto dialect. RT @nakamuyuki: Moukohan (It's cute when you say it in Kyoto dialect intonation) lol

Quote:
Hey Raul, I heard your birthday is near. Let me know when so I can wish you a youknowwhat on your b-day :) @raulsky27

Quote:
「関係代名詞」をググってみた。さっきの"when"のこと?くだけた会話+文字制限で色々割愛してるけど、きちんとした文章にするなら"Let me know when it is..."です QT @RyotSpiCyW: 会話でも関係代名詞や関係副詞使うんですか?

I googled "relative pronouns". Are you talking about the "when" I used earlier? There are many things I left out with informal conversation + character limit, but if I were to say it formally, it would be "Let me know when it is..." QT @RyotSpiCyW: Do you use relative pronouns or adverbs during conversations?

Quote:
I criminally suck at remembering friends' b-days. I ought to put them down in a schedule book or calendar but I don't keep one, never have.

Quote:
日本語を勉強するクラス以外は全部英語で学んだので、科学用語なんかも日本語だとピンとこなくて恥ずかしいです? QT @Mikihhi: 関係代名詞をググってるってことはやはり日本式の英語の授業受けたこと無いってことだよね

Aside Japanese class, every other class was in English. So even scientific terms, if it's in Japanese, it doesn't come to me immediately. It's embarrassing... QT @Mikihhi: Since you're googling relative pronouns, does that mean that you've never had English classes Japanese style?

Quote:
This is like the worst and best excuse ever. RT @_RandomJ_: Why change now, right!? ;)

Quote:
Like chill, you don't have to like, get that worked up over this. Like RT @shinygucci: pretty please, don't use the word "like" that way!!!

Quote:
文脈にもよるけど"reputation"ですかね??直訳すると「評判」だけど「世間体」の意味でも使ってる気がします。 RT @marimon38: 翻訳で困ってるんだけど、「世間体」ってどう英語で表現したらいいだろう。世間体を気にする、のあれ。

It depends on the context, but perhaps "reputation"? When you do a literal translation, it would be "hyouban", but I think you can use "sekentei". RT @marimon38: I'm having trouble with translations. How do you express "sekentei" in English?

Quote:
そもそも「世間」が英語には無いかも。世界(world)、社会(society)、公の場(public arena)が近いけど、「世間」とは少し違うよね。英語以外の言語ではどうなんでしょう? RT @Bob0403: そもそも外国に世間体っていう概念ってあるんですか??

I don't think there is an English word for "seken" in the first place. Words like sekai (world), shakai (society), kou no ba (public arena) are close, but "seken" is a little different. I wonder what it is in languages other than English? RT @Bob0403: Is there a concept of "sekentai" in foreign countries in the first place?

Quote:
動詞っぽくていいならそれが自然ですよね。「世間」って"people"かもしれないですね RT @hiroshitominaga: worry about what people would say が 世間体(を気にする) とおもうけど

If you want a verb, that sounds natural. "Sekan" might be "people" RT @hiroshitominaga: I think worry about what people would say is "sekentai (wo ki ni suru).

Quote:
ああなるほど!respectabilityよりappearanceの方がしっくりきますね!こういうの楽しい〜(^o^) RT @thexder64: 世間体ってappearanceってな感じかと思ってました。

Ah I see! Rather than respectability, appearance sounds better. Things like this are fun(^o^) RT @thexder64: I have a feeling that "sekentai" appearance.

Quote:
へー!ほんとだー!勉強になる→ http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ 世間  RT @com_il: 横レス失礼。世間は仏教用語ですよね。世俗的、体制的な所のような意味かと。

Heee! You're right! I learned something→ http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/ 世間 RT @com_il: I'm sorry to butt in. "Seken" is a Buddhist terminology right? I think it means something like worldly or orderly.

Quote:
失敬、「世間」が仏教用語というツイートのリンクがうまく貼れておらんかった→ http://wikipedia.gwbg.ws/seken

Excuse me, I didn't put the proper link for the earlier tweet → http://wikipedia.gwbg.ws/seken
Posted on: 2012/7/30 1:09
  •  butthead2k3
      butthead2k3
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L
Quote:
I walked into a glass door... SO F***ING EMBARRASSING...

think this is the first time i see her officially cussing
Posted on: 2012/7/30 1:40
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
こりゃおったまげた!今頃職人さんたちは次なる4Dの動くラテでも研究しているんだろうか? RT @YuuzenYuhumu: これ、 twinavi @twinavi 【話題の画像】3Dラテ http://twme.jp/tnav/024Q 皆送ってそう

I'm surprised! I wonder if artisans are researching on how to make 4D, moving lattes... RT @YuuzenYuhumu: This, twinavi @twinavi "3D Latte http://twme.jp/tnav/024Q

Quote:
たしかにwwww もう熊が和やかな表情で溺れてるようにしか見えないではないか? RT @kukukukukumiri: 溺れとるwwww

You're right lol Now I can only see it as a bear drowning with a peaceful expression... RT @kukukukukumiri: It's drowning lol

Quote:
Latte art on a whole new level... http://bit.ly/NwmgOf

Quote:
4Dになったら熊、時間軸を自由に行き来できるようになるんじゃね??溺れる前にも戻れるかも??5Dまで行ったら時空を飛び越えて別次元にワープ?か? RT @imorih68: 4Dになったら、溺れてる熊はどうなるんだろう?(笑)

If it becomes 4D, I think the bear will be able to freely go back and forth in time... It might be able to come back before it drowns... If it was 5D, maybe it will leap through time and warp into another dimension? RT @imorih68: If it becomes 4D, I wonder what will happen to the drowning bear? lol

Quote:
やばいほど先延ばしにしてて「早くしなきゃ?」と思っていた、とある会社への電話。今日やっとやる気が出て電話したのに、話の途中で先方の火災報知器が鳴りだして「も、申し訳ありません、おかけ直しします!」と電話を切られるというタイミングの悪さ。

I've been delaying a phone call to a certain company. I finally gave them a call today, and during our conversation, their fire alarm started going off. They hung up on me saying, "I'm sorry, we'll call you back!". What a bad timing.

Quote:
タイミング悪かった小話のツイートがまた最悪のタイミングだったというタイミングの悪さ RT @yasupachi: そんな嘆きのその時に、オリンピックじゃ日本が先制しましたよ─=≡Σ((( つ?̀ω?́)つ

My little story about bad timing was yet at another bad timing RT @yasupachi: During that moment of grief, Japan advanced in the Olympics─=≡Σ((( つ?̀ω?́)つ

Quote:
もちろん応援はしてます!が、実はうちテレビが無くて?得点とかなにかあった時、誰かツイートしてお知らせしてくれたら感謝感激雨アラレです?! RT @GabaiMen: 日本を応援しましょう!

Of course I'm cheering them on! But, I don't have a tv at home... if we score or if something else happens, I would be much obliged if someone would let me know through twitter! RT @GabaiMen: Let's cheer for Japan!

Quote:
いや、ただ単に、友達のおばあちゃんにうちのテレビあげちゃって、それ以来買っていないという? QT @ShoriUtada: テレビがないってのは社会を遮断するため?意図的に

No, just because. I gave my tv to a friend's grandma. Since then, I never bought one... QT @ShoriUtada: Do you not have a tv to cut yourself off from society? Intentionally?

Quote:
そっかテレビあげた友達のばあちゃんに電話で実況してもらえばいいんだ!( ゚д゚ ) ってあほかー RT @F_E_blan: おばあちゃんが今頃サッカーみながらTwitterで実況してるんですね

That's right. I should call my friend's grandma and have her report it to me! ( ゚д゚ ) am I stupid. RT @F_E_blan: That grandma must be watching soccer right about now and reporting it through Twitter

Quote:
依然として「@つながり」は閲覧不能ですが、昨日の試合の実況ツイしてくれたみんなありがとう(^0^)からのおはようございくまぼんじゅーる?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

I still can't read the "@mention", but thank you to everyone who tweeted about the yesterday's game(^0^)Good morning kuma bonjour?(`(エ)?)ノ彡☆ !!

Quote:
とつぶやいた途端に「@つながり」見れるようになった

Just at the moment I tweeted that, I can see the "@mention"

Quote:
骨髄線維症(こつずいせんいしょう)だと思います。 RT @italianlife13: もし分かれば教えて下さい。myeloid fibrosisって、なんのことですか?白血病?!大切な人からのメールの中で、その言葉が出てきたんですが。辞書見てもイマイチ分からず。

I think its "kotsuzuisenishou". RT @italianlife13: Please tell me if you know. What is myeloid fibrosis? Is it leukemia?! This word was written in a mail from an important person. I looked it up in a dictionary, but I don't understand it.

Quote:
I can't help but cheer for Japan. The US just gets too many medals, yo... RT @megaloid1: who are you cheering for in the olympics?

Quote:
ガラスのドアに気付かず思いっきり激突してしまいました? 死ぬほど恥ずかしい&膝を強打してめちゃくちゃ痛いお?

I didn't notice the glass door, and crashed into it... It was really embarrassing & I hit my knee hard so it hurts a lot...

Quote:
I walked into a glass door... SO F***ING EMBARRASSING...

Quote:
ヱヴァンゲリヲン新劇場版のサブタイトルっぽいし? RT @knj_boogieback: It's (NOT) Automatic

It sounds like a sub-title for the new Evangelion movie... RT @knj_boogieback: It's (NOT) Automatic

Quote:
ガラスに突っ込んだことある人からの体験談混じりリプ多過ぎてワロタ

I laughed because I got so many replies about people's experiences of running into glass.

Quote:
人間?だと思います?多分? RT @brile_hiroshi: ハト?とかですか?リプくれた人は

I think they were human... probably... RT @brile_hiroshi: Were they pigeons? The ones that replied to you?
Posted on: 2012/8/1 10:29
  •  Nyaanyaa
      Nyaanyaa
UtadaNet Regular
A/S/L
My mood always brightens up a bit when I see this:

Thank you #_# ^^;
Posted on: 2012/8/1 12:37
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
もい。エアギター世界選手権大会開催地のフィンランド・オウル市および日本エアギター協会は、震災復興支援のため、日本決勝大会を仙台市で行うことを決定。エアギタリストのみなさん、8月6日(月)は仙台に集合! http://www.city.sendai.jp/report/2012/1204489_1414.html ?

Retweeted from @FinEmbTokyo Moi. Oulu City, Finland, the site of the Air Guitar World Championships along with the Japan Air Guitar Association have decided to hold the Japan Championship Tournament in Sendai City for earthquake reconstruction support. Air Guitarists, gather at Sendai on August 6th (Monday)!

Quote:
そうくるか? RT @japantengoku38: あの宇多田ヒカルがエアギターに出場すると聞いて来ました。

RT @japantengoku38: I heard that Utada Hikaru will participate in air guitar

Quote:
ガッギャアーーーーーーン!きーーーーーーん(←フィードバック) RT @genta718: ヒカルさんアイコンが既にエアーギターです。

Gacha-----n! Ki------n (←feedback) @genta718: Hikaru-san's icon is already air guitar.

Quote:
Picture perfect... 画になるな~ http://instagr.am/p/Nvg7jMrqpe/

Quote:
宇多田ヒカルのアイコン:宇宙にボンジュール説、ネッシー説、ダイナミックな目薬点眼説、ラオウ「我が生涯に一辺の悔い無し!」説、エアーギター説←NEW!!!

Utada Hikaru's icon: Bonjour to the universe, Nessie, using eye drops, Raoh, air guitar ←NEW!!!

Quote:
No, I was in Paris last weekend visiting a friend :) RT @_RobotM_: Wait wait wait.... Are you in Paris... like.... RIGHT NOW??!!

Quote:
もう29だし男くらいいてもええがな?笑 RT @retou_kisaku: 男か?男ができたんだな!? 男じゃ無いと言って (つд⊂)エーン

I'm already 29, it's alright for me to have a man lol RT @retou_kisaku: A man? You got a new man!? Please say it's not a man(つд⊂)

Quote:
ちなみにパリに会いに行った友達というのはフランス人のナイスガイではなく、パリに留学してるドイツ人の女の子です。学生寮みたいなとこに住んでて、そこの床に寝させてもらいました(。・◡・。)空気で膨らますマットレスで!

By the way, the friend I went to visit in Paris wasn't a nice French guy, but a German girl who is currently studying abroad in Paris. She lives in a dorm, and I got to sleep in a bed(。・◡・。)on a air mattress!

Quote:
ごめんけどそれ犯罪 RT @chihaya_m316: 私が立候補します!17才ですが?

I'm sorry but that's a crime RT @chihaya_m316: I'll be a candidate! Although I'm 17-years-old...

Quote:
そういうことか 次はなにエアでしょう? RT @kakutarou: エアギターならぬエア布団!w

Oh that's how it is. I wonder what "air" is next... RT @kakutarou: Air guitar then air mattress! lol

Quote:
自然だわ? RT @hironnori: 空多田ヒカル(ぼそっ)

That's natural... RT @hironnori: kutada hikaru (空=character for air; could also be sky)
Posted on: 2012/8/3 1:45
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
She don't have tv ?!?
Okay maybe she dont have time to watch, or many famous people also do the same ?
At least she has computer or other things.
Posted on: 2012/8/4 6:11
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
Hell yeah... and I love it RT @6rant_: do you ever feel like you're cheating when you make a really long tweet in Japanese?

Quote:
(日本語は英語に比べて遥かに少ない文字数で多くを語れるので)「日本語で長いツイートするとズルしてる気分になる?」「ちょーチートだよね?けど最高だぜ!」的な RT @komuron18: 今の英語のツイートはどういう意味なんですか?

(Compared to English, you can say so much more in Japanese with few characters) "do you ever feel like you're cheating when you make a really long tweet in Japanese?" "A little... but it feels great!" something like that RT @komuron18: What does that English tweet mean?

Quote:
そうですね! RT @nami0109: 一方歌詞を付ける時等は英語の方が少ない発音数で多くを語れるのでおもしろい?

That's right! RT @nami0109: On the other hand, when you're writing lyrics and so forth, you're able to say so much more with fewer English pronunciations. It's interesting...

Quote:
本名の光でやったら「根暗」と三回言われました。いいところ?なのか?? RT @ShoriUtada: 宇多田ヒカルのいいところは→「解き放たれた精神」と「卑猥な心」と「澄んだ瞳」と「澄んだ瞳」と「澄んだ瞳」 http://shindanmaker.com/255861

When I used my real name "光" (in kanji, rather than katakana), it told me that I'm "pessimistic" 3 times. Is that a good thing? RT @ShoriUtada: The good thing about Utada Hikaru is→ "free mind" and "dirty heart" and "clear eyes" and "clear eyes" and "clear eyes" http://shindanmaker.com/255861

Quote:
「解き放たれた精神」「澄んだ瞳」「卑猥な心」「根暗」?総合すると、テンションの低いピュアで自由な変態ですねありがとうございました (:D)┼─┤バタッ

"free mind", "clear eyes", "dirty heart", and "pessimistic"... put it all together, I'm a low-spirited, pure, free, pervert. Thank you (:D)┼─┤バタッ

Quote:
カオスww RT @ShoriUtada: うたた寝ヒカルさんと平たい堅さんがデートしてるのですがwww RT @hirataiken: ほんとだよ。さあ、早く来いよ。待ってるから。 RT @utatane_hikaru: @hirataiken ごめーん。遅れちゃって。

Chaos lol RT @ShoriUtada: Utatane Hikaru-san and Hitai Ken-san are dating lol RT @hirataiken: Really. Hurry up and come. I'm waiting. RT @utatane_hikaru: @hirataiken I'm sorry. I'm late.

Quote:
ベトナムからの間違い電話で起こされましたおはようございくまぼんじゅーる( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

I was awakened by a wrong number from Vietnam. Good morning kuma bonjour( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

Quote:
寝起きに聞き慣れない外国語は本当にわけがわからず、あとで着信履歴を確認したら+84で始まる番号からで?調べたらベトナムの国番号でした RT @since2002y: なんでベトナムからだってわかったんですか?

Listening to an unfamiliar language right after I woke up, I couldn't understand a thing. Later, I checked the call history and the number started with +84... I looked it up and it was Vietnam's country code RT @since2002y: How did you know it was from Vietnam?
Posted on: 2012/8/5 1:42
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
来週は仙台が熱い?!!6〜8日は仙台七夕祭り(5日は前夜祭の花火大会→ http://bit.ly/KAmgaP )、6日はエアギター日本決勝大会、そして8日からは羽海野チカ先生 @CHICAUMINO の仙台三越原画展?!仙台市のまわし者か私?!

Sendai is hot next week...!! The Star Festival is from the 6th to the 8th (there is a firework festival the night before on the 5th→ http://bit.ly/KAmgaP), an air guitar Japan tournament on the 6th, and Umino Chika sensei from the 8th @CHICAUMINO's Sendai Mitsukoshi Exhibition! What am I, an undercover agent for Sendai city?!

Quote:
仙台本気出してんな? RT @HIKALUBoA: それにプラス「ジョジョ展」開催中!で、仙台すでに激アツ!ですよ。昨日行ってきました(^^)

Sendai is looking serious... RT @HIKALUBoA: Plus there's a "Jojo Exhibition" currently ongoing. Sendai is already hot! I went yesterday(^^)

Quote:
おおおお 妖怪入りスーパーボールのジャンボガチャガチャやりたい? RT @kaien0216: さらにゲゲゲの鬼太郎も!-仙台・藤崎で企画展「ゲゲゲの鬼太郎ワールド」-鬼太郎商店も - 仙台経済新聞 http://sendai.keizai.biz/headline/1223/

Oooh! I want to do the super ball gacha gacha (toy vending machine) with yokai (monster) inside... RT @kaien0216: There's also GeGeGe no Kitaro! In Sendai, Fujisaki there's an exhibition called "GeGeGe no Kitaro World" -With a Kitaro Store - Sendai Keizai Shimbun http://sendai.keizai.biz/headline/1223/

Quote:
東北のお祭り巡りがしたいです!生まれはNYですが私の中の東北の血が騒ぐ?かもラッセーラー! RT @ss_kanno: 青森ねぶたと秋田竿燈も!九月は花巻祭りもあるよ‼頑張ってる東北。

I want to do a Tohoku festival tour! I was born in NY, but I have Tohoku blood inside me RT @ss_kanno: There's also Aomori Nebuta and Akita Kanto! In September, there's a Hanamaki Festival!! Tohoku is doing their best.

Quote:
言われてみれば確かに?!では私は生まれも「とうほぐ」ということで?(。◕‿◕。) RT @maskdomasa: NYは全米的に東北の位置にはいりませんか?!

Now that you mention it, you're right! So I was born in the East too... (。◕‿◕。)RT @maskdomasa: Isn't NY in Tohoku (East) in the U.S.?

Quote:
おはよがんくまぼんずーる( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

Ohayogan kuma bonjour( ̄(エ) ̄)ノ

Quote:
「おはよがんくまぼんずーる」はいつもの「おはようございくまぼんじゅーる」の岩手弁バージョンです(おはよがんす=おはようございます) もはや挨拶というより呪文 QT @kibomani: 何語ですか\(^o^)/?

"Ohayogan kuma bonjour" is the Iwate dialect version of "Ohayo kuma bonjour" (ohayogansu = oyahogozaimasu) It's more of an incantation than a greeting. QT @kibomani: What language is that\(^o^)/?

Quote:
しょぼん(?・(ェ)・`) RT @abgk:「〜がんす」は若い人は使わない、盛岡弁ですね。多分親の世代も使ってない。

Shobon (?・(ェ)・`)RT @abgk: Young people don't use "~gansu", it's Morioka dialect. Our parent's generation probably don't use it either.

*Shobon is like downhearted

Quote:
広島の安芸地方でも「〜がんす」と言うそうでがんす RT @yatsuu: んじゃ、「そうでがんす」って言う怪物君に出てくる狼男は盛岡の人?

It seems people in the Aki district from Hiroshima also say "~gansu" RT @yatsuu: So the werewolf in Kaibutsu-kun who says "sougansu" is from Morioka?

Quote:
なんの差し歯かと思ったら? RT @kuma3kana: 昨日恐竜見にいったらまさかのサシバがあってヒッキー思い出した! pic.twitter.com/y6NMs1hi

I thought what kins of sashiba... RT @kuma3kana: When I went to see dinosaurs yesterday, there was sashiba and I thought of Hikki!pic.twitter.com/y6NMs1hi

*Hikki used "差し歯" (sashiba) as her fake teeth, in the picture it's a type of dinosaur.

Quote:
A homeless (or sleepwalking) bear I met in Paris. パリで出会ったホームレスもしくは夢遊病のクマ pic.twitter.com/rwY2dVeO

Quote:
アップ。ちゃんとまぶた閉じて(半開きだけど)寝てますた? pic.twitter.com/uGNkJU7A

Up. He closed his eyes while sleeping (although it's half open)... pic.twitter.com/uGNkJU7A

Quote:
門番の仕事サボりすぎ笑 寝る気まんまんだし笑 RT @ShowGooooN: ☆ナイトキャップをかぶった門番ではないかな?ヒッキー?☆

He's slacking on his job lol he's fully sleeping lol RT @ShowGooooN: Isn't it a gatekeeper wearing a nightcap?

Quote:
なでしこジャパンがブラジル相手に1-0でリード中と聞いて!いったれなでしこジャパン~(*^o^*)

I heard that Nadeshiko Japan is in the lead again Brazil, 1-0! Go Nadeshiko Japan~(*^o^*)

Quote:
(つ(エ)-)゚゚゚?なでしこ勝利おめ RT @yamaoku12: これが最後のツイートってことは確実に寝落ちしたわwwwかわゆすwww

Nadeshiko, congrats on your victory RT @yamaoku12: If this is the last tweet, you certainly fell asleep lol cute
Posted on: 2012/8/8 11:09
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
Thank you for the translation! =D. still looking forward for more ! xD
Posted on: 2012/8/13 11:39
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...27282930313233...39>