<1...28293031323334...39>
  •  Topic options
Poster Thread
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
Re: Twitter: Hikki
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
sorry I haven't been keeping up! I should be able to do a whole bunch of them tomorrow.
Posted on: 2012/8/13 12:16
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
No worries!! take your time! =)
Posted on: 2012/8/14 10:10
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
OMG Are you the gentleman who applied lipstick on me?? QT @antondenver: Hi Hikaru, did I just see you in London - Covent Garden??? ❤

Quote:
His tweet was from about 5 days ago, I only saw it today. Went to London after Paris! It didn't really feel like the Olympics were going on.

Quote:
パリの後ロンドンに行って、勇気を出してガラにも無く入ってみたお化粧品屋さんで、試したいと言った口紅を丁寧に塗ってくれたお兄さんからツイートがあってびっくりした。気づかれてたとは?ちょっぴり恥ずかしい(∩?(エ)`∩)

After Paris, I went to London. Out of character, I got the courage to enter a make-up store. I received a tweet from a young man who carefully applied the lipstick I wanted to try on. I'm a bit embarrassed to have been noticed(∩?(エ)`∩)

Quote:
一応してます!10年前から同じ方法だけど?肌色のクリームぺたぺた塗って、いつもコンビニで買ってるアイライナーで目の端と上にこちょこちょ書くの。 RT @kumahige5963: ヒッカたん化粧しないのか?

I do! I wear it the same way as 10 years ago... I dab foundation then I draw on the edge and top of my eyes with eyeliner I buy from a convenience store. RT @kumahige5963: Hikkatan, you don't wear make-up?

Quote:
チークは15の頃からメークさんにも使わないでと言ってます。なんか女の子っぽ過ぎて気持ち悪くて?アイラインは薬局行くと種類が多すぎてワケが分からんのでコンビニで買ってます RT @fairymarch: チークとかしない派なんだ?なんでドラッグストアじゃなくコンビニ?

My make-up artist has been telling me not to use blush since I was 15 years old. It's too girly that it makes me sick. When I go to the drug store, there are too many kinds of eyeliners. I don't understand so I just buy it at the convenience store. RT @fairymarch: You're not the type that uses blush? Why the convenience store, and not the drug store?

Quote:
撮影の時だけ。普段はまつげカールすらしないです。私のまつげすごい長くて濃くて、ちょっとなにかやるだけで厚化粧に見えちゃうので? RT @chigu26: マスカラ・つけまもしないんですか?

Only during photo shoots. I don't even curl my eyelashes. My eyelashes are really long and thick that if I do anything to them, it looks like I'm wearing heavy make-up... RT @chigu26: You don't wear mascara or fake eyelashes either?

Quote:
わ!こんな変な歌い方なのに?投票して下さった皆様ありがとうございます!  http://bit.ly/OPSFze  RT @ttyy0314: 『3000人が選ぶ 歌がうまいと思うアーティスト 女性編 TOP5』(オリ☆スタ)で1位になってました~!!!

Wah! Even though my singing is so strange... Thank you to everyone who voted for me! http://bit.ly/OPSFze RT @ttyy0314: You were number 1 on "Artist You Think Sings Well Women Version TOP 5" (Ori☆Suta)!!!

Quote:
うむ。洗脳完了。お勤めご苦労であある! RT @pitcy_miya: 甥っ子に「ぼくはくま」を赤ちゃんの時から聞かせてた私。頭の中は、くまの歌=ぼくはくま になってて、クマの歌(森のくまさん)を歌うと「違う!」といって怒り出します(笑)

Hm. Brainwashing complete. Thank you for your hard work! RT @pitcy_miya: I've been playing "Boku wa Kuma" for my nephew since he was a baby. In his head, kuma's song is "Boku wa Kuma". When I sing kuma's song (Mori no Kuma-san", he gets angry saying "wrong!" lol

Quote:
皆様良い(くまの)夢をʕु?ᴥ?ʔु✧*✲゚*。⋆✴

Everyone sweet dreams (of bears) ʕु?ᴥ?ʔु✧*✲゚*。⋆✴

Quote:
まじっすか? でもやっぱなでしこジャパンを応援!!! RT @fu9ma: 女子サッカー決勝戦は 日本?アメリカに決まりました!

Seriously? But I'll root for Nadeshiko Japan!!! RT @fu9ma: The women's soccer finals will be Japan vs the U.S.!

Quote:
I for one sing&dance to Elvis Presley in the shower :) RT @Kirk0625: Time to shower and dance to @utadahikaru to make everything better!
Posted on: 2012/8/15 0:28
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
韓国戦良い試合になるといいですね!「playball」の歌詞懐かしい? RT @asaryo897: サッカー日本男子 残念でした (略)『全力尽くしてもダメだったらそれもまた風流』 @utadahikaru さん名言☆ 次は銅懸けて韓国戦 強敵だね

I hope the match against Korea will be a good one! the lyrics for "playball" is so nostalgic... (approximately) "zenryoku tsukushite mo dame dattara soremo mata furyu" ("even if you do your best and it's still no good, that's also refined") RT @asaryo897: the Japanese men's soccer team was unfortunate. @utadahikaru-san's wise saying☆ next is the match against Korea for bronze, a powerful enemy.

Quote:
げげげ 自分の歌のタイトル間違えた 正しくは『プレイ・ボール』でした?「夏も終わりの気配漂う八月末 あきらめないで 全力尽くしてもダメだったらそれもまた風流」とな。

Ge ge ge I made a mistake with my own title. To be exact, it's "プレイ・ボール"... "Natsu mo owari no kehai tadayou hachigatsumatsu. Akiramenaide. Zenryoku tsukushite mo dame dattara soremo mata furyu".

Quote:
なんでもいけるなこのパターンで笑 RT @meguyuki: 自曲のタイトルを間違えても、それもまた風流ww

This pattern can be used for anything lol RT @meguyuki: Even if you mistake your song title, that's still refined.

Quote:
ん夏もぉおーわーりぃの 気配ぃたーだーよーうーはーちーがつ〜まつぅ ぁきーらめーなぁいで ぜんりょおくつぅくしってぇもだぁめぇだあったらそれもぉ〜また〜 風流ぅーー って感じです RT @Gaburielchan: あーー、どーゆーメロディでしたっけ!?出てこない!(>_<)

nnatsu mo ooo-wa-riino kehaii ta-da-yo-u-ha-chi-gatsu~matsuu aki-rame-raide zenkyokutsukushittee modamedaattara soremo~mata~furyuu-- like that RT @Gaburielchan: Ah how did the melody go?! It's not coming to me!

Quote:
『プレイ・ボール』の歌録りは思い出深い。19才、卵巣嚢腫摘出手術から間も無く術後初のレコーディングで、おなかに力を入れるのが怖くて思うように歌えなくて泣いて帰って、翌日根性の再挑戦で歌いきってスタッフに「宇多田ヒカルが帰ってきた!」って言われてまたちょっと泣いた笑

The recording for "プレイ・ボール" ("Play Ball") is profoundly memorable. I was 19 years old, and the recording took place shortly after my surgery for benign ovarian tumor. I was scared to put strength in my stomach so I wasn't able to sing as I wished so I cried and went home. The next day, my spirit was challenged again and I was able to somehow sing through it. The staff told me "Utada Hikaru came back!", and I cried a little again.

Quote:
自分の体、自分で守らないと。ちゃんと検診いかなきゃダメだぞ。 RT @1005rm: 私も同じ病気にかかってるんだけど、 定期検診とかちゃんといってない(T_T) 分かってるんだけど忙しくておざなりになってまつ(ノД`)

You have to protect your own body. You should properly get a medical examination. RT @1005rm: I have the same sickness, but I haven't been getting a periodical medical examination(T_T)I know I should go, but I'm busy that I'm being careless(ノД`)

Quote:
膿腫は良性の腫瘍みたいな物で、摘出しても卵巣はそのまま。場合によって卵巣の摘出も必要だそうですが、それでも卵巣はもう一つあるので妊娠・出産は可能かと思います QT @U3K4: デリケートな事について質問ですが、腫瘍摘出ってもう子ども産めなくなっちゃうんでしょうか?

It seems cystoma is a type of benign tumor, so if you remove it, the ovary is left as it is. Under certain circumstances, it might become necessary to remove the ovary, but even so, we have another ovary so I think pregnancy and childbirth are possible. QT @U3K4: This is a delicate question, but if you receive tumorectomy, are you unable to give birth?

Quote:
偉くないよ、なにか婦人科系の病気を患うとすぐ「子供が産めない体」という偏見を持つ人が多いのでこういうことは積極的に話題にしたほうがいいと思う RT @yuko12080213: 女性にとって凄く辛い事だと思うのに、ちゃんと質問にも回答してヒッキー偉いよね!

I'm not admirable. When someone suffers a gynecological disease, there are many biased people who think, "they have a body that can't bear children", so I think it's important to talk about these kind of things. @yuko12080213: You answer these questions although it's probably a really hard thing for a woman. Hikki, you're admirable!

Quote:
知らなかった!ヘッセの『荒野のおおかみ (Der Steppenwolf)』と『シッダールタ (Siddhartha)』大好きです。 RT @halcairo_15: 今日は、ヘルマン・ヘッセの命日だそうですね。Hikkiは、知ってた?

I didn't know! I love Hesse's "Der Steppenwolf" and "Siddhartha". RT @halcairo_15: Today is Hermann Hesse's death anniversary. Hikki, did you know?

Quote:
一日に何冊も読んでたのは小学生の夏休みです(外行けよ?)今読んでるのは『情動と音楽』(國安愛子著)と『面白いほどよくわかる古事記』です! RT @fairymarch: 最近は何の本読んでるの?昔、ヒッキーは一日一冊本を読んでいるってきいたけど本当?

I used to read many books in one day during summer vacations in elementary school (I should've gone outside...) Right now, I'm reading "Joudou to Ongaku" (by Kuniyasu Aiko) and "Omoshiroi Hodo Yoku Wakaru Kojiki"! @fairymarch: What book have you been reading recently? In the past, I've heard that you read one book a day. Is it true?

Quote:
オッケー♪ じゃあ天の御柱で待ち合わせね!(∇≦♭) RT @maromaster: ばばあおれと国生みしてくれ!!!

Okay♪ Then, let's meet at Ama no Mishira (heavenly pillar on Onokoro Island)! (∇≦♭) RT @maromaster: Old lady, do kuniumi with me! (the creation of Japan in Japanese mythology).

*For further info ---> http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kuniumi

Quote:
吉田沙保里さん、向かう所敵なしや?!強すぎる!三度目の金おめでとうございます!(^o^)

Yoshida Saori-san is invincible...! She's too strong! Congratulations on getting your 3rd gold medal!(^o^)

Quote:
おしいいいいいい!!

It's a pity!!

Quote:
澤さん大丈夫かな?私だったら前歯の差し歯吹っ飛んでる?

I wonder if Sawa-san is okay? If it were me, my front teeth would've blown off...

Quote:
Watching women's football Olympic finals, JPN x US. Worried about Sawa who just received a blow in the face at the end of the 1st half...

Quote:
いよっしゃーーーーーー!!!!ついに日本ゴーーーーール!!!!!ふぉーー!

Yes!!!! Japan finally made a goooaaaalll!!!!!

Quote:
良い試合でした?!少し悔しさも残るけど、堂々の銀メダル!!なでしこジャパンかっこよかったです

It was a good game...! I'm still a bit frustrated, but a grand silver medal!! Nadeshiko Japan was very cool.

Quote:
US beat JPN 2-1, it was a good game. Congrats to the US women's football team for another Gold! (Hope Solo was HOT...)

Quote:
Damn we're just KILLIN it! RT @jeremyroxas: but what about japan's women wrestlers? 3 golds out of the 4 weight classes. beast mode.
Posted on: 2012/8/16 11:32
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
Appreciated ;)
Posted on: 2012/8/17 8:56
  •  a_kikoo
      a_kikoo
UN Reporter
A/S/L 26/F
Quote:
「テレビ無いのにどうやってサッカー見たんですか?」という質問の答え A)友人宅でお泊まり観戦 B)ベランダから身を乗り出してお隣さんのテレビで必死に観戦 C)リムジンで成田へ向かいファーストクラスでロンドンへ飛びヘリコプターで会場入り、生で観戦 答えはCMの後

Answers to the question "How did you watch soccer if you don't have a tv?": A) I'm staying at a friend's house B) I'm leaning out of my veranda, desperately watching the game from my neighbor's tv C) I rode a limousine to Narita, caught a plane first class to London, got into the stadium with a helicopter, and I'm watching it live. The answer will come after the commercial.

Quote:
座布団1枚! RT @3Hototogi4: D)腕を空に上げ電波を受信

Have a zabuton! (this is an expression used when someone says something funny) RT @3Hototogi4: D) You're raising your arms up into the air and receiving broadcast electric waves

Quote:
みんなのリプライが面白いから正解言いたくないけど 普通にAです? 今夜の男子サッカー3位決定戦も同じ戦法で観たるどー!⊂(^(工)^)⊃

Everyone's replies were funny, so I don't want to say the right answer. But it's A... I'm going to watch tonight's men's soccer match with the same method!⊂(^(工)^)⊃

Quote:
サッカー始まったけど?今までの試合とはちょっと違う雰囲気だね(^^;)韓国の空気に飲まれないで日本らしい試合ができるといいのだけど?

Soccer started... but the atmosphere is different from the matches until now(^^;)I hope Japan will be able to have a good match without being sucked into Korea's atmosphere...

Quote:
あわわ また韓国のイエローカードで、あわや乱闘にでもなりそうな雰囲気だったね今

Korea got a yellow card again. It looked like they were going to get into a fight.

Quote:
おーまいがっ 韓国が先制点(>_<)

Oh my gosh Korea got the first goal(>_<)

Quote:
扇原選手のユニフォームめっちゃ破れとる? 前半が終わってみればイエローカード、韓国が三枚、日本が一枚、それでも審判はけっこう多めにみてたよね。先制点入れた韓国の選手が頬から流血?(;・`ω・?)

Ogihara's uniform is torn apart... The first half is done. Korea has 3 yellow cards and Japan has 1. Still, it looked like the referees were overseeing many things. The player who made the first goal is bleeding from his cheek?(;・`ω・?)

Quote:
二点目は痛い!でもまだ時間ある!とにかくまず一点!(><)

The 2nd goal hurts! But we still have time! We need to at least score a point!(><)

Quote:
うわ 山村選手が顔面にエルボー食らって思いっきり流血? 審判見てなかったのかよ〜(T_T)

Uwah, Yamamura was elbowed straight in the face and is bleeding hard... Wasn't the referee watching? (T_T)

Quote:
うっかりアクビしながら酒飲んだらムセて死ぬかと思った

I absent-mindedly drank alcohol while yawning. I choked and I thought I was going to die.

Quote:
えええええ 今一点入ったと思ったのにファウルかー。酒でも飲まなきゃ観てられんわい\(^o^)/ RT @raccoasis: やけ酒?(笑)

Ehhhh I thought we got a goal, but it was a foul. I can't watch unless I drink alcohol \(^o^)/ RT @raccoasis: Are you drinking in desperation? lol

Quote:
良いところが全然出せないまま終わってしもた そのぶん、昨日みたいな悔しさは全然感じないけど、なんともすっきりしn ええい グビグビッ

It ended and we didn't even get to show them our good points. While there is no regret like yesterday, I don't feel quite refreshed.

Quote:
韓国チームの若者たちが徴兵免除になるならまあいいや?と思い、これからフテ寝を決め込みたいと思います 日本の選手たちの今後に期待 おつかれさまでした (:D)┼─┤バタッ

I thought, if the young people on Korea's team will be exempt from military service then it's okay. I'm going to pretend that I'm in bed sulkily. I have great expectations for the Japanese athletes in the future. Thank you for your hard work(:D)┼─┤バタッ

Quote:
おおおおおおバレー女子日本vs韓国、日本めちゃ勝っとるやんけー!!

Oooh volleyball Japan vs. Korea. Japan is winning!!

Quote:
わあああ 日本勝ったーーー!!ストレート勝ちの銅メダルぅぅぅ!おめでとうございます!(;▽;)

Wahh Japan won!! Straight win bronze medal! Congratulations!(;▽;)

Quote:
中高と、バスケとバレーボールとクロカン(山の中とかひたすら走るやつ)をやってました。バレーのメダル本当に嬉しいです(^O^) RT @yacchan3254: ヒカルっぺは何かスポーツやってたん?

During intermediate and high school, I did basketball, vollyball, cross-country. I'm very happy about the medal in vollyball(^O^) and RT @yacchan3254: Did you play any sports?

Quote:
アメリカ式(あと多分西洋全般)の学校だとシーズンごとに部活が分かれているので一年を通していろいろな種類が出来るのですよ! RT @11_karisaku: 三種も!そんなに!!さすがです。。一種で精一杯でした。。

Clubs and sports at American-style schools (and probably the West as a whole) are divided by seasons so we were able to do all kinds of things throughout the year! RT @11_karisaku: 3 sports! That much!! As expected.. One was enough for me..

Quote:
最初は誰でもそうですよ!腕がアザだらけになりながら練習し続けると、アザができなくなるのだ!スポーツは気持ちだと思います?◡` RT @kumip0816: 私はバレーのサーブを受けただけで手首に青アザが出来たひ弱者です?運動できる人がうらやましい(-_-)

Everyone is like that at first! If you continue practicing with bruises on your arms, you don't get bruises anymore! When it comes to sports, it's all about feeling?◡` RT @kumip0816: I'm a weakling who got bruises on my arms after receiving a volleyball serve... I envy those who are athletic.
Posted on: 2012/8/19 2:37
  •  dral
      dral
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 23/M
ありがとう!!!

Posted on: 2012/8/19 5:44
  •  bananabola
      bananabola
Addicted to Hikki
A/S/L 21/M/Msia
What happened to miss akikoo :X
Posted on: 2012/10/1 10:41
  •  Jayenciel
      Jayenciel
Hikki Fanatic
A/S/L 19/M/Taiwan
Quote:

bananabola wrote:
What happened to miss akikoo :X

We need more translators to catch up with Hikki!
Posted on: 2012/10/3 10:08
  •  SwallowTail
      SwallowTail
A/S/L ∞ / M / Indonesia
Sorry Akikoo a bit busy IRL. Please be patience
Posted on: 2012/10/5 3:05
 Top   Previous Topic   Next Topic
<1...28293031323334...39>